The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The men were wimps!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jjtay 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jjtay Click to send private message to jjtay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The men were wimps!!!"
I can't beleive the guys all jumping off like they did after having so much to eat & the girls only eating that sh*t Jerri made for them. I do see why Colby did, he is a very smart person & should win this thing. Jeff is so stupid he should of known better, he really needed to win this immunity, I didn't care for him anyways & the same goes for Nick.....what good is he. Nick got lucky that the Kuchia won the game where he lead them blind.
Again all I can say is the smart one should win.....COLBY!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The men were wimps!!! Minstrel 03-10-01 1
   RE: The men were wimps!!! jjtay 03-10-01 2
       RE: The men were wimps!!! Kokoro 03-11-01 3
           RE: The men were wimps!!! Cherberrie 03-11-01 4
               RE: The men were wimps!!! jjtay 03-11-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-01, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The men were wimps!!!"
I basically agree with you here. Colby had a plan and it worked beautifully. Nick is an idiot, but before we pass the verdict on him, he thought he would be targeted (as did Alicia and Jeff think they were the target). He may have been trying to do the same thing by trying to draw the attention away from himself. But, I still think he should have tried to win immunity.

Alicia was the last Kucha to jump, so it also didn't matter at that point unless she won. She may have known that by now, Jeff was history.

The biggest complaint I have is Jeff himself! If he knew he was the target, he should have stayed until he passed out and fell off! It was his and Kucha's only chance. I think Alicia figured that out while standing on her perch. But again, her move was weak from a tribal point of view.

Still, Kucha made perhaps the largest mistake in aiming for Colby anyway. That was Elisabeth's doing. Supported by Rodger, they helped to boot Jeff. They should have seen Jerri as a bigger threat from the blind challenge and how she "took command" of the location for the tent!

The men's night out was inaccurate to a degree and misled them, but the women's night out was worse, they got absolutely NO INFORMATION! It was a true women's night out! Talk about Mike and chocolate fantasies! BULL! It was like Colby was going to be their person no matter what and the extra time to think about it is no use!

Kucha works well as a team but their strategy is often very bad not to mention thinking ahead. Ogakor on the other hand is inconsistent as a team, but they do think well as a unit and individually in general.

Mike's accident was very crucial. A major turning point. The game isn't over. We hear rumors that could turn things upside down again. But, Kucha needs to take advantage of the door opening if not create the door to open. The "outwit" part needs to be employed.

03-10-01, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jjtay Click to send private message to jjtay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The men were wimps!!!"
Minstrel, You have really anylised the show really well. I really agree about how the tribes are & Kucha not thinking about who they should of voted off, they just went for the strongest thinking it would be the best thing getting the strongest one off first, but boy did it backfire. Kucha works great together as a team, but need to think as a team of all the out comes from their actions.
Ogakor is only smart because of Colby & Richard. Colby for what he did & Richard for relizing he needed the immunity more than Tina. Richard figured the Kucha relized he was a target, he probably thought Jerri & her big mouth to save herself posibaly let something slip when the girls were together.
If Ogakor makes it throught the TC's they are going to be backstabing each other all over the place.

GO Colby!!!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-01, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The men were wimps!!!"
<<Ogakor is only smart because of Colby & Richard>>

hehe Richard?

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The men were wimps!!!"
>Oh my God!" - "That
>skinny chick"'s most memorable line

Another memorable line is "Oh my God!" I can't even guess how many times we heard that line between Jerri and "the skinny chick" combined!

03-11-01, 10:11 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The men were wimps!!!"
Sorry I meant Keith. I don't know why I can't remember his name, I guess he doesn't look like a Keith more like a Richard.
Maybe he will win the game cause I call him Richard like S1.
HA HA HA !!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •