The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerri is going to win it all"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scooby Doo 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerri is going to win it all"
Hi gang ,

The editors of this show are showing every conniving irritable thing this piece of trailer trash is doing. They are getting us to hate her so we come back for more to see if she is gone yet. Each week we will get further disgusted at her survival and we will continue to tune in to see her get voted off. It won't happen.

I use to think I liked girls like her. I guess I was wrong. She may have the looks but she sure doesn't have the personality of any person I would like to be associated with. She is EVIL.

A nice person will never win Survivor. Rudy came close but a cut throat beat him. The shows editors will pile up all the nasty things the winnner does and won't show you any of there kindness.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerri is going to win it all Minstrel 03-02-01 1
   RE: Jerri is going to win it all Scooby Doo 03-03-01 2
       RE: Jerri is going to win it all Minstrel 03-03-01 4
           RE: Jerri is going to win it all Scooby Doo 03-03-01 5
               RE: Jerri is going to win it all moonbaby 03-06-01 10
                   RE: Jerri is going to win it all moonbaby 03-06-01 11
 RE: Jerri is going to win it all Rudyrox 03-03-01 3
   Jerri is not going to win it all. ACPS65 03-05-01 6
       Uh, About Your Final Three.... SkyRaider 03-09-01 18
   Not Jerri... Loree 03-06-01 12
 RE: Jerri is going to win it all shanana banana 03-05-01 7
   RE: Jerri is going to win it all Cherberrie 03-06-01 8
       RE: Jerri is going to win it all Bushwacker 03-06-01 9
       RE: Jerri is going to win it all taginite 03-10-01 20
 RE: Jerri is going to win it all IslandFever 03-08-01 13
   RE: Jerri is going to win it all Loree 03-08-01 14
   RE: Jerri is going to win it all Survivorerist 03-09-01 17
 RE: Jerri is going to win it all laurnor 03-09-01 15
 RE: Jerri is going to win it all Mon Cherie 03-09-01 16
   RE: Jerri is going to win it all Beeta 03-10-01 19
       RE: Jerri is going to win it all taginite 03-10-01 21
       RE: Jerri is going to win it all Cherberrie 03-11-01 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-01, 01:13 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
Really disagree here, and not just because I loathe Jerri, but she does not have votes her way other than Amber. She vows to cause havoc. Being capable of winning challenges makes her a threat. I see at least seven of ten votes against her (this type of personality, words, action, ect.) and only Nick is questionable in my mind. Kucha will aim for an Ogakor first and she fits the bill big time! The preview to next week with Jeff talking tends to support this. It is very logical. Jerri is out at the first opportunity the tribe gets.

Yes, I agree MB is loving this and is making her out to be the "evil" as we saw in Rich. But she just doesn't have the tact, sensibility, or alliance that Rich had. Her had has been played while Rich kept cards to use in other time frames. She is scrambling and struggling to stay alive now. Her "attitude" will kill her yet. Just wait until Alicia faces Jerri! You thought Kimmi was bad? Don King should make a killing off this bout!

03-03-01, 01:49 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
The first thing Jerri is going to do is crossover to the Kucha camp. She will strike a deal to join there camp to upset the balance. It will be 6-4 in their favor.

Kucha has no idea what a pain Jerri has been. They will happily take her. They show Jeff getting upset at Jerri in the next epeisode but they never give away anything that easy.

Keith will go next episode.

Scooby

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-03-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
Scooby, I think Kucha knows more about Jerri than you think they do. They have seen her get water tossed on her at the last challenge and Colby was visibly upset at her. Plus, we don't know what we don't see.

But if Jerri doesn't change her ways, I don't see anyone aligning with her from Kucha. They will see through her fairly quickly. And, if Kucha is united as they may now be due to Mike, it will be even harder. I'm sure she will try to do what you say, but I don't think she will be successful. I can see Nick joining her, but no one else. If he does, I see a 4-3-3 voting block. Not necessarily enough. Ogies would hit her with three and Kucha with 4 more. Her hope is to win immunity for a while and change her attitude or she's history.

03-03-01, 03:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
Hi Minstrel,

I forgot about them seeing the bucket toss. Her footing isn't as strong as I had thought. I think there was more to the bucket toss too. One of our local papers said Colby had a few choice words for her too. It turned into an all out fight.

Kucha is strong , Jerri is gone next episode !!!!

I just read that trailer tramp Jerri is divorced from her husband due to her screwing around on him. Not surprising to me.

Cheers,

Gary

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-01, 08:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
Scooby Doo,
If you have a link to that article I'd love to read it!
Thanks!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-01, 08:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
The one about Colby's choice words, I should have said!
Sorry!

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
I don't think they are going to keep making us hate the eventual winner. They have to realize people are going to be less likely to tune into S3, S4, and the possible S5 if the hated one always wins. People get tired of seeing the good guys finish last.. Jerry is NOT the winner.

Mary

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
6. "Jerri is not going to win it all."
Ogakor is picked off one by one, starting with Jerri.

Final Three: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 06:39 PM (EST)
18. "Uh, About Your Final Three...."
You might want to re-consider those.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
12. "Not Jerri..."
I agree that they will not make us hate the winner. Last time almost everyone hated Richard. He won. Alot of people are watching this time hoping that someone they like will actually win. I don't think MB would be showing us how evil Jerri is if she went on to win. We would be fed up and not watch the next series. But if Jerri doesn't win it is great viewing to see her finally get booted. People are tuning in and will be so happy to see her finally get tossed off. It will be great for the ratings. We don't have to love the winner. But I don't think MB wants us to hate the winner this time like everyone hates Jerri. Who on the jury would vote for her over anyone? At least Richard said most of his evil things to the camera and not the other survivors. But Jerri doesn't care who she offends.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-05-01, 10:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
If Scerri somehow wins, I'm going to hang myself.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-01, 07:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
Don't say that Shanana Banana! I'd hate for that to come true.

On the same note (of silly threats), I'm still waiting for what-is-face (Kim Basinger's husband/ex-husband) to leave the country. He threatened to do that if George Bush was elected.

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
I heard it was actually Kim that said Baldwin would probably leave.

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-01, 00:37 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
>On the same note (of silly threats), I'm still waiting for what-is-face (Kim Basinger's husband/ex-husband) to leave the country. He threatened to do that if George Bush was elected.<

last year on big brother-i-still-can't-believe-i-really-watched-that-show, casandra-i-understand stated, "if bush gets elected...i'm moving to italy".

????????????

"reality tv is so metaphysical"

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 02:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
I bet she makes it to the final 3 but can't picture how the jury could favor her over anyone else. She would be the perfect person for someone to take to the jury with them. I think the idea of wanting Jerri evicted will cause ratings to soar for weeks to come.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 10:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
Jerri would be lucky to get one vote from the jury. I think Amber is her only friend. And I think Amber hangs around longer than Jerri.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-01, 05:33 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
>I bet she makes it to
>the final 3 but can't
>picture how the jury could
>favor her over anyone else.
>She would be the perfect
>person for someone to take
>to the jury with them.

Wasn't there like a million posts like that last season, but substituting "Rich" for "Jerri?" I'm not saying she wins or that I want her to, but you never know.

Survivorerist

Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski. The alphabet alliance.

laurnor 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 03:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
I agree with yoy totally she is trailer trash and should be voted off. Good t.v. ratings will keep her in the game

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
After last night's episode, I see Kucha accepting Jerri *only* to get an advantage vote over Ogakor. They had hardly any time between the immunity challenge and the tribal council to interact and when they do, Kucha will be more aware of the divisions amongst the Ogakors.
Mon Cherie

Sarchasm:
The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who
doesn't get it.

Beeta 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-01, 00:09 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
The Ogas have to dump one more Kucha before they can safely dispose of Jerri.I hope they do it then, and don't keep her out of a misguided sense of loyalty. Wouldn't it be fun to see the women form an alliance? There are 5 of them. They could get rid of all the men.

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-01, 00:48 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
>The Ogas have to dump one more Kucha before they can safely dispose of Jerri<

THAT'S TOXIC!

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-01, 09:03 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Jerri is going to win it all"
>Wouldn't it be fun to see the women form an
>alliance? There are 5 of them. They could get rid
>of all the men.

Yes! And the TV ratings would go through the roof! Every man in America would tune into the show each week! LOL!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •