The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott's T-shirts...does he have any that don't"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott's T-shirts...does he have any that don't"
have a saying on them? I still can't get that one outta my mind, "I'm a good kisser"! From what I have seen...he better be good at kissing...needs help in other areas!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott's T-shirts...does he have... anotherkim 07-07-04 1
   RE: Scott's T-shirts...does he have... volsfan 07-07-04 2
 From Scott's profile: anotherkim 07-07-04 3
   RE: From Scott's profile: volsfan 07-07-04 4
       RE: From Scott's profile: ohboy 07-07-04 5
           RE: From Scott's profile: volsfan 07-07-04 6
           RE: From Scott's profile: Nikamo 07-07-04 7
               RE: From Scott's profile: Captain_Savem 07-07-04 8
       RE: From Scott's profile: rjrabbit 07-09-04 10
           RE: From Scott's profile: volsfan 07-09-04 11
 RE: Scott's T-shirts...does he have... J Slice 07-07-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scott's T-shirts...does he have any that don't"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-04 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

he's an ass of the highest order. His comments about getting beaten by a girl made him instantly unappealing to me.

--I see them going down in flames, but that could be wishful thinking on my part.

07-07-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scott's T-shirts...does he have any that don't"
Yeah, I agree. The whole time they were doing the jock bonding thing, I kept going back to high school where all the good looking peeps band together!

YUCK!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "From Scott's profile:"
What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Being looked at as a threat based on looks

I hate him more each moment.

--he's already referenced his height at least once in the show--I noticed he added half an inch, though.

07-07-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
4. "RE: From Scott's profile:"
he's already referenced his height at least once in the show--I noticed he added half an inch, though.

Not in the right place! Did you see his Playgirl layout?

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-07-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: From Scott's profile:"
I think the guy had those stupid shirts made. I can't stand him. I don't think he will last long, people will hate him, he is to cocky (although I haven't seen the playgirl layout )

07-07-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: From Scott's profile:"
he is to cocky (although I haven't seen the playgirl layout)

obviously!

Nikamo 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-07-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikamo Click to send private message to Nikamo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: From Scott's profile:"
The testosterone gang was killing me. How long do you think they are going to put up with Michael (Cowboy) especially when they find out that the other outcast is actually his sister. Michael and Jennifer are the types that these guy picked on in high school.

Also, Project DNA keeps hinting at more surprises. I was ready for the half sister/brother relationship, and I am expecting a couple of twins to show up but I think that Scott and Drew might by brothers.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-07-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: From Scott's profile:"

Those guys are a bunch of jar-heads.

"Knights of the Round Table", uhh...I don't think so Sir Tans-A-Lot. It's more like the "Knuckle-heads at the Kiddie Table". When the proverbial shat hits the fan, these clowns are gonna eff each other faster than a ho' in a room full of - well, you get what I'm saying...it's gonna be real fast.

My advice to Michael is get out while you can still walk straight...

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004
U.C.B. Local #69

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-09-04, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: From Scott's profile:"
It's amazing how we think alike doc! I had to go check out the Playgirl picture. Now I can't watch the show without thinking "pencil thin" everytime I see him. For some reason earthworm came to mind as a good nickname for him too!

PS Doc - Were you as excited to see Drew's butt as I was?

*smooch* for doc

07-09-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
11. "RE: From Scott's profile:"
OMH! Drew's butt could be a show of it's own! WOO HOO!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scott's T-shirts...does he have any that don't"

I'm waiting for the shirt that says "ask me about my absurdly narrow penis."

Yeesh.

You've got the looks, I've got the brains, let's make lots of money. - Pet Shop Boys, Opportunities

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •