The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-10, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-10 AT 00:48 AM (EST)

OKay, the subject of Candice's visual absence and subsequentially Parvati's double visual presence from the recently naturally release cast announcement, lead to debate as to whether Candice was memorable or not.
And whether we want to remember Parvati or not?
I say we break it down and just compare the two, as they should be, by the images of them alone.
No worries, I will have coached them a bit but for the most part these are the real girls, how they look and how memorable they SHOULD be.

To start I'll have the ladies try on a few different outfits, a few different looks and then stun you with their talent. (Of course, I'll end it all with a bit of scandal too.)

The job as judge, your job, will be to determine within each category which girl, Parvati or Candice, is the most "memorable".
The girl who gives the most memorable performance within each category is worth 5 points.
The girl who loses gets 2 points.
Tally the points and tell us, once and for all, Who is MOST memorable?

Gimme Fresh! All-American!

Now Pout!

Okay, Now you're deep in thought...

...all right, Say Snotty!

Okay, now you're White Trash!

Glamazon!

Drowned Rat!

Okay, you can take 5...

OMG! Is that Gerard Butler!?

Oh Carp! Here comes the boss, look BUSY!

Who can look the manliest?!

And finally, your Talent is...?

Tally 'em up, folks!
Now, Who.is.MOST.memorable?

Oh and since I promised a scandal...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... kingfish 01-04-10 1
 RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... michel 01-04-10 2
 RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... Outfrontgirl 01-04-10 3
   RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... michel 01-04-10 4
   RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... PepeLePew13 01-05-10 7
 RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... PepeLePew13 01-04-10 5
 RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... mrc 01-05-10 6
 RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... CTgirl 01-05-10 8
 RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... smokedog 01-06-10 9
 RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice ... byoffer 01-21-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-10, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-10 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

Since I am an enlightened member of the opposite sex, it offends me to think that this could be a beauty contest. The feminine form is beautiful in almost all its incarnations (Janice being one exception) and comparing one to other is like comparing roses to orchids, they are all are exquisite beings, albeit with different sized hooters.

That having been said, by being willing to kiss the navel of a competitor, on national TV, thus admitting to the world without any sign of regret that she is not only able to but very willing to do a W/M/W three way with the Kingfish shows class, and I vote

Or, if forced to stick with the script

or:

This, of course is just a gratuitous sex shot example of fish abuse. I'm just checking to see if Bebo in in the house...?

45 to 39, Parvati wins. 100 for Remmy. 1000 for the twins, each.

(BTW, that is a hilarious post, TribePheller)

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-10, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-10 AT 06:51 PM (EST)

Hummmm... I think I will have to analyze this question very carefully...

1- All-American

Candice: 5- She looks like she was on a Rose Bowl parade float
Parvati: 2-

2 - Pout

Parvati: 5- She has the lips for it
Candice: 2

3 - Thoughts

Candice: 5- She was Pre-med
Parvati: 2- Her thoughts are always shallow

4- Snotty:

Parvati: 5- With an ink spot in the nip area = easy win

5- White trash:

Candice: 5- Do you know why Adumb didn't want to work on the shelter's floor? He had Candice to sleep on.
Parvati: 2

6- Glamazon:

Parvati: 5- She looks more like the Amazon

7- Drowned rat

Candice: 5- I remember her trapped on a sand bar, close to death.
Parvati: 2

8- Take 5

Parvati: 5- She was always less stressed

9-OMG

Parvati: 5- It doesn't show in your picture but this OMG is tough to beat:

10- Looks Busy:

Candice: 5- She did work
Parvati: 2- Not so much, especially when it came to clean a fish.

11- Manliest?
Sorry but on a scale of 1 to Shambo, they both get a 0

12- Talent:

Parvati: 5- Again, your picture doesn't help

That's talent!

I'd like to add 2 categories:

Strategy:

Candice: 5- Mutiny
Parvati: 2- Black Widow Brigade

It wasn't as successful but the mutiny is more memorable, especially with a cute bum wiggle at the end:

Shake it!

Fantasy: We know why most guys watch Survivor: The cute babes and thinking of being on a deserted island with them

Candice: 2-

She would ask you to work on the yard, fix the house and would start crying when you said you just wanted to relax

Parvati: 5-

Much better fantasy!

So, adding it all up, I'd say they were both pretty memorable! Why choose? But I do finsish with 44 points for Candice and 47 for Parvati. I guess that's my fantasy pick!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-10, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"

now find one like this for Candace ...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-10, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
Now that's animal imagery!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-10, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
Here you go ... same thing - snake blowing a kiss:

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-10, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
Well... there's almost a tie when it comes to wrapping Adumb around their fingers. Candice made out with him while Perv-at-it ruffled his hair and called him her "baby monkey".

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-10, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
Parvati. Hands down.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-10, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
I ♥ you Tribe. There is hope for this season yet. Those pictures had me LMAO!

As far as the pictures go -

Candace gets All-American, deep in thought, snotty, Glamazon, drowned rat, OMG!, and manliest

Parvati wins for best pout, white trash, take 5, look busy

But we all know that Parvati is the most memorable! How can we forget Parvati, Ozzy and Yul in the hot tub together! I don't remember nearly as much of Candace from Cook Islands.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-06-10, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
Don't forget that there was spec that Parv was cast on FvF just because Candice couldn't make the show....if true, that had a big impact on Survivor history and Parv would not be as well known as she would be (much less the champ!)

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-10, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who is MOST memorable? Candice or Parvati?"
Tribe - I luv you for doing this. What a great idea!

Parvati has always been pleasant on my eyes, but Candice was one of my fav beauties. Tough call, so I will go through the analysis that you presented.

1. All American (or Canadian!) - Candice
2. Pout - Parvati looks cuter pouting.
3. Deep in thought - Candice thinks circles around Pavati
4. Snotty - Candice has the better look in these two picks
5. White trash - Parvati edges out Candice in these two pics.
6. Glamazon - both look fabulous in these pics. Candice sure rocks the shorts, but Candice wins with the buff skirt and her blue top was very nice.
7. Drowned rat - Candice looks drowning, Parvati looks to be emerging from the brink. Parvati wins this round.
8. Take 5 - Parvati shows that she can out-relax Candice.
9. OMG - Parvati almost won this one, but wait... is Candice removing her bikini top??? I will grant them both 4 pts for both looking fine in these pics. tie
10. Busy - Parvati can barely look like she is doing work, whereas Candice actually does work.
11. Manliest - Men like to get dirty, and I will go off the board and say that Parvati looks the maniest in this picture:

12. Talent - tough call. tie. 4 pts each.

Overall 33-33 and a tie. So now we need to go to the tie-breakers. I appreciate the tie-breakers and bonus questions presented above. I will go with the publicity photos for the upcoming season.
Parvati:

Candice:

No question in my mind that Candice wins the tie-breaker, and the title.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •