The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-25-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 - Who's Laughing Now?

Well, the hidden idol has been found. After 4 exiles, it looks like Terry is going to have a little extra insurance at La Mina. Meanwhile at Casaya, the drama continues as all the different personalities clash and the tension rises. But out of all these rabble-rousers, you've gotta have a favourite. Well then use this thread to tell the rest of us! Just list the remaining 12 castaways in the order that you like them and then, if you wish, provide a short explanation why. So while the gettin's good, just jump out and go get 'em!

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Aras (6)
2. Courtney (5)
3. Terry (8)
4. Shane (1)
5. Danielle (3)
6. Bruce (2)
7. Nick (11)
8. Sally (7)
9. Cirie (4)
10. Bobby (10)
11. Dan (12)
12. Austin (9)

Ruth Marie was #13 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Well, this week we definitely had a lot of shakeup at the Casaya tribe. As such, they've shaken up their positions on the chart as well, putting Aras in #1 this week! Throughout the run of this show so far, you've proven yourself to be a solid competitor and an asset to your tribe in challenges. You also seem to be quite a likeable guy. So I'm putting you in the top position for this week.

- This week's Greatest Gainer Award goes, once again, to Aras, who rocketed up 6-1 on the charts. Besides being a challenge asset, you're a valuable tribe member in camp as well. You're definitely a hard worker, and you're playing the game well too. Yeah, you kind of lost it at Danielle this week, but with all the energy at your camp, you still seem to be one of the cooler heads there. Keep up your cool demeanour and you will go far in this game.

- Well, what would this week be without talking about Terry? Terry, you are definitely this season's all-star. Way to find that immunity idol and show all those guys what being exiled is really about! You're also, without a doubt, calling the shots on your tribe and you're gonna rock it in the weeks to come!

Okay, I'm gonna end it here for this week. Feel free to share your thoughts!

-----------

~Erist

Top 5 FLL Castaways (Generation 2)
1. Misty Giles (2 weeks at #1)
2. Aras Baskauskas (1 week at #1)
2. Shane Powers (1 week at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 iltarion 02-26-06 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 CattyChat 02-26-06 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 Aruba 02-26-06 3
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 Survivorerist 02-27-06 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 michel 02-26-06 4
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 Survivorerist 02-27-06 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 Das Mole 02-26-06 5
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 nazpink 02-27-06 6
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 Aruba 02-27-06 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 Max Headroom 02-27-06 8
 My list - Week 4 arturbars 02-27-06 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 emydi 02-27-06 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4 Quiddity99 02-27-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-26-06, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"

1. Terry - Even the uber-male haters should be sensible enough to see that this episode was all Terry's. His camp is like a chinese firedrill without him. His tribe doesn't know whether to cry or wind their wristwatch without asking him first. He's dominant in the challenges, even in a losing effort, and he found the coveted immunity idol in his first try.
2. Austin- He has now decided both votes made at La Mina. Once again he talked Terry into another direction when he and Dan were considering someone else. He was also exactly right to keep Sally around. They need to stop losing people before their alliance becomes more worthless than an alliance with Johnny Foulplay. Also props for accepting blame on the IC. If Dan doesn't fall off, they win easily. It is easy to say now he should have poured the water in. Hindsight is 20/20.
3. Aras- Amazing as it would have seemed on week 1, Aras appears to be the one sensible member of the Fearsome Foursome. He is solid on the challenges, and I think he is the only member of his alliance who might change things up if he sees a benefit to it.
4. Sally- Great episode for her; so she moves back into my Top 5. She was the best performer at the IC. Her and Austin motoring across the beams reminded me of Boston Rob in All-Stars. It was also a good idea to remind everyone of her challenge ability before they got together to discuss who to boot. She stayed positive and it worked out for her. Also, love the pigtails.
5. Danielle - Not a big episode for her. She did well in the reward challenge, and I like the fact that she appreciates a gentleman, which Bob Dog is not. But she also got into a defensive argument with Shane when he happened to be right.
6. Cerie - Yeah, big move for her in my rankings. She is working hard, and I give credit for that. It has been recognized, and she appears to have moved into the good graces of Aras and Danielle. She is doing it the right way; Bob Dog is not. Her comments about the Fearsome Foursome are all starting to sound alike though.
7. Shane- Yeah, big move for him too. He was calmer this week, and did very well in both challenges. He was right to speak his mind to Danielle, and he wasn't a jerk about it at all, actually. She was just defensive. I don't think he can win though. He is the burn-out version of Judd.
8. Bruce- He works hard and that appears to have gained him a spot with Shane and Aras. He was almost invisible this episode though.
9. Nick- Saying he didn't agree with voting out Ruth Marie, and then voting her out anyway, shows weakness. He is clearly a follower, not a leader, and he should have walked the beams with Terry instead of just pulling up the bucket.
10. Dan- This is twice now that Terry has been more inclined to listen to Austin's suggestion on who to boot, and Dan might have been a bigger challenge liability than Ruth Marie. He lost the IC by falling off the beam, basically, and yet the young Austin stepped up and took responsibility for the loss while Dan said nothing.
11. Courtney- Does ANYONE like this chick? I don't mean the obviously delusional fans on this board. I mean, does anyone actually there on the island, living with her, like her? She seems more fated to annoy everyone than Shane. Shane and Aras can't stand her. Cerie never liked her. And Bruce appears to be next. Bob Dog would probably take whatever bone you threw him, but that amounts to nothing...
12. Bobby- Bob Dog, or the Big Deuce... Oh, how far you have fallen. I liked this guy for one episode, one, but as it turns out, he is lazy, which is unforgivable, a slob, and appears to have no interest in playing the game. Congrats for henceforth being remembered as the first castaway to take a deuce on the show. That is a proud legacy to have.

the boot- Ruth Marie - Getting rid of Tina just didn't quite workout for you, did it? I was patiently waiting for the Ruth Marie that was advertised to show up at some point, but she never did. So, take a walk instead. Sorry you missed making the cast in Vanuatu.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-06, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
What a GREAT episode!!

1. Terry (1/1/1) - This guy is great. He finds the II and even better, he is clearly the leader of his tribe and they love him for it.

2. Bruce (2/2/2) - Anyone who can’t stand Courtney is a friend of mine. I just love this guy.

3. Nick (10/4/3) - Remaining status quo -- at least he’s trying to catch fish.

4. Austin (11/11/5) - What can I say, he’s growing on me. He’s like a little puppy in the big new world. A bit of a dim bulb, but you just want to help him.

5. Dan (3/3/4) - Slips just a little for going out on a limb & offering the walking dead final 5 alliance.

6. Cirie (5/5/6) - Kudos to her work ethic & observations at the Psycho Tribe. Keep working it, honey.

7. Sally (8/12/11) - Gains for staying strong & plainly stating her case, without reducing herself to begging and/or sneaky behavior. Just the facts.

8. Aras (14/13/12) - He’s one of the few likable people in his tribe.

9. Shane (12/14/13) - What can I say, he’s growing on me. He’s getting a little more sane as the nicotine is leaving his system. I actually loved it that he called out Danielle. Wish he would’ve gotten on B-Dawg, as well. I can see Shane getting Aras to boot Courtney & Danielle from their idiotic alliance, because he has some b@lls.

10. Danielle (4/8/7) - She’s turning out to be a HUGE disappointment to me. Who cares if you’re on a sports team, get off your lazy tush and do something. She should know that you can’t be THAT comfortable with your alliance and that behavior will cause her trouble.

11. Bobby (9/9/9) - Gross. I’m with Danielle in that I couldn’t live with a pig like that. In reality these last 3 people I wouldn’t even want to put on a “Love List” because they are each just bad in their own way.

12. Courtney (15/10/10) - Annoyed me from the beginning. She is worse that Bobby only for her inconsiderate behavior. Stay out of Bruce’s Zen Garden you Beeyotch!!

Booted - Ruth-Marie (6/6/8) - I think LaMina made the right decision. She looked like she was ready to drop dead out there. I liked her, but the tribe must be strong & health first.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-06, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
Hey, Survivorerist...glad you finally made it this week. Hope you didn't eat anymore tainted food??? OHHHHH; sorry bad joke! Seriously, hope you're feeling better. Here is my list for this week:

1) TERRY (1,1,1) - Last week I said if Casaya won the RC they would send Terry to Exile Island and he would find the II if not already found. I knew from the get-go this guy would be the best Survivor, but I didn't think he would dominate the season as early as week #4!

2) AUSTIN (8,8,12T) - Convincing Terry that Sally will fare better than Ruth-Marie in future challenges does not exactly compare you to "Jesus of Nazareth". But it was still a power move on your part to give La Mina a fighting chance to go into a potential merge even in numbers.

3) DAN (10,10, 5) - Major mover this week. At least he tried to take a leadership role in Terry's absence. But more impressive was his accurate read on Ruth-Marie and Sally. I believe Ruth-Marie would have stayed loyal to them right to the end. I also believe that if Sally makes it to the merge, she'll flip on them in a heartbeat.

4) BRUCE (2,3,3) - Still my favorite from Casaya who has done surprisingly well thus far. Big negative is how did it take Terry only two hours to find something you couldn't find in two days?

5) NICK (6,7,12T) - Has been a consistent contributor so I wouldn't tag him as a coattail rider, but may be a little UTR for me right now. I believe his best is yet to come.

6) SALLY (7,14,8T) - Could have panicked and been paranoid this week, but was one cool customer and rocked in the challenges. But if La Mina does not win the next two ICs, her game could be over soon.

7) ARAS (12,12,12T) - No dumb blunders and no vulcan pinches this week. Not much of anything except a steady performance with no confrontations which is pretty much all you need to do to come out shining on the Casaya tribe.

8) CIRIE (11,12,15) - Is not a determent in the challanges as most thought she would be and is showing a positive work ethic. Slowly removing herself from the "Lydia" or "Katie" status.

9) COURTNEY (3,2,8T) - Continues her solid performance in the challenges but her lack of work ethic and solitude behavior at camp could be her undoing. When your own tribemate contemplates throwing an IC to boot you--that's serious trouble.

10) BOBBY (4,4,6) - I'm sure he feels snakebitten that he is stuck on a nutso tribe, but it's no excuse to lay around like a log. His comments about feeling 10 lbs lighter after using the new bathroom was good comic relief. Even though Danielle felt the need to roll her eyes when he used the bathroom stall for what it was designed for.

11) DANIELLE (8,8,8T) - It's one thing to not pull your weight around camp...but to stand over Cirie in forman-like fashion as she is shoveling in clear view of Psyco Shane is just plain stupid.

12) SHANE (13,13,11) - Let's see now...In week #2 he tells us how much better he gets along with younger people. In week #3 he fights with Courtney. In week #4 he fights with Danielle. HMMMM, thanks for setting the record straight with us early on, you WHACK JOB!

BOOTED) RUTH-MARIE (9,6,2) - On the negative side, La Mina lost a loyal member who would have stuck with them to the end. On the positive side they did vote out their weakest link. It's nice to see the "Anti-Darwin Syndrome" not prevailing early on this season.

02-27-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
>>>Hey, Survivorerist...glad you finally made it this week. Hope you didn't eat anymore tainted food??? OHHHHH; sorry bad joke! Seriously, hope you're feeling better<<<

Oh, you don't even know how much better I feel this week. No more running to the bathroom every half hour, no more headaches and stomach pangs...that week sucked like you wouldn't believe.

-----------

~Erist

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-06 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

This episode showed some masks falling off as the players returned to natural behaviour after either being a bit hidden or trying to show their best sides. Still, very little has changed. Here is my assessment of the players:

1- Aras (4,4,3): His edit is progressing. The yoga instructor turned into corporate manager, calling meetings and delegating camp responsibilities. You can't say that isn't much of anything!

2- Terry (3,3,2): The leader of a tribe that had the goal to be the new Koror. Their goal was too high and took the fun out of the game. If anyone needs the numbers, it is him. This is a perfect example that "playing like Tom W. is a gamble". He's at least as strong as Tom was, has no conflict in his tribe and has a hidden idol to help. Despite this, he can't go into merge with less than 5 members.

3-Danielle (2,2,1): Her edit turned negative but having Shane calling her out isn't fatal. She'll need to do some damage control.

4-Shane (5,5,5): Shane has used the power that knowing Aras is in his corner to share leadership of the tribe. Next TC, Shane will propose and Aras will dispose. He went after Danielle because he wants his allies to be strong. Bobby was already dismissed in his mind so that's why he said: "We're not talking about Bobby".

5-Sally (10,10,8) Her edit is steadily progressing. When editors put sequences out of order to help how the characters are seen is a great sign. Ruth said she talked with Dan within an hour of hitting the beach. That day 4 scene (episode #2)was shown during episode #4 to create drama. Another scene was played with when we saw her making her plea to what appeared to be Austin, Nick and Terry yet she says:"I respect you both". Nick and Terry are never seen in the same frame so one of them wasn't even there!! Iltarion is right, pigtails look good on her.

6-Cirie (8,8,7): "That should've been (her)cue to leave but noooo!" Cirie is a great narrator and a smart player. She works when Aras and Shane are around to see! She never was Lydia but is more like Sandra with some challenge capabilities! She stirs just enough trouble by agreeing with "InShane" to keep the attention on other boot possibilities without putting herself in the line of fire.

7-Austin (6,6,4): After appearing to have an upward arc, he is seen as being a little infatuated with himself. Even his taking the blame for the IC loss was done with an unrepentant air, as if saying "what are you gonna do about it?".

He decided the last boot but not the Misty boot.

If you have it on tape, watch the scene in the Misty boot episode, knowing what we know now. Dan had an alliance with Ruth right at the start, yet we hear Ruth mentionned by him first. The conversation had been going on when we joined in! Dan was responding to either Austin or Nick's (but when does Nick do anything?) proposal of booting Ruth. Then Austin says Misty was weak in the challenge but that also was in response to the prior mention of Misty by either Dan or Terry. Austin was swayed to boot Misty. Terry did say:"We went quickly to the young guys to get them to agree in booting Misty". That should've been our clue right then.

8-Courtney (7,7,6): She took a downward swing. She is now pouting and sitting in protest as a spoiled child. Definitely has lost her cool. She's in the alliance but only as a vote.

9-Bruce (9,9,9): A man without an alliance, still in virtual exile!

10-Nick (13,11,10):Well, Nick is...what can I say? Nick...he is...Nick! That's about right!!

11-Bobby (14,11,11): Nothing to see here, go back to sleep Bob!

12-Dan: (10,12,12): After forcing himself on Terry in episode #1, he tried to impose Ruth. This time Terry was wise to disagree.

Ruth (12,12,12): I had hopes prior to the season but episode#1 showed she had nothing to contribute. Her exit interviews showed a person with a lot of class. If they had been given food to start as in some other seasons, she may have done better.
Iltarion: I'm glad to see our lists starting to look similar!

02-27-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
>>>If you have it on tape, watch the scene in the Misty boot episode, knowing what we know now. Dan had an alliance with Ruth right at the start...<<<

Let's try and not mention this particular Tribal Council, k? Bad times, bad times...

(Just so you know, I'm only kidding. It's not like I still sit and mope around because of this or anything like I did yesterday :P)

-----------

~Erist

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-26-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
Lol, I just noticed how I absolutely love the majority of Casaya, and can't stand anyone on La Mina.

Rank. Name (Last week)(Previous weeks)

1. Aras (1)(7,3) - Strong in challenges, smart player.
2. Cirie (3)(3,1) - Love her commentaries on things.
3. Danielle (5)(5,5) - Felt bad that Shane tried bitching at her.
4. Bruce (4)(2,2) - Like him a lot, didn't do much this week.
5. Courtney (2)(1,4) - She's getting more and more irritating as time goes by.

6. Bobby (8)(8,12) - I would've shat in the potty too. That's what it's there for, come on now.
7. Austin (6)(6,9) - Meh.
8. Nick (10)(13,15) - Super-meh.
9. Sally (9)(10,10) - Suckaaaaaa.
10. Dan (11)(9,13) - Stupid idiot.
11. Terry (12)(12,11) - Why did he have to find it, of all people?
12. Shane (13)(14,8) - For being his usual, whiny, douchebag self.

Bootee - Ruth Marie (7)(11,6) - Oh well, I guess. (As a side note - was it just me, or were her boobs fake?)

Das Mole - Desperate Ranking Whore

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
1.) Terry: I would have to say he is my Tom. I can't not like this guy, in fact he was the one to stand out for me in the beginning. This guy is definately a leader. Not only is he great at the challenges but he's great at homebase where he keeps everything running like a fine oiled machine (it's rather ridiculous that these other people can't stop tripping over their own feet long enough to know what needs to be done, I expected more from them). I also love the fact that this guy found the II, I couldnt't think of a better person that I would want to find this thing. On top of all this he is also an enjoyable Survivor to watch, no ridiculous crap or annoying comments. I predict that he can make it quite far in the game, but he will also have to use a lot of strategies and great utilization of alliances to make it because he will be a target.

2.)Dan: I like this guy, but I am afraid he will play the sidekick that doesn't make it.

3.)Cirie: I didn't think that I would like this one, but I am thinking that we could be enjoying some strategical play fromt this lady which is always nice to see.

4.)Nick: Another one that I wouldn't expect to have at my top four. I don't think we've seen a whole lot of this guy other than little comments here and there, but he is like the younger Dan to me, a sidekick player. The guy is friendly and he's good at challenges, but I'm still waiting to see if we will get more out of him or if what we see is all we will get.

5.)Aras: I didn't like him when I thought he was cool with his alliance, because I was thinking wow he's an insane dimwit like the rest, but over the past couple of episodes we have seen him "evolve" so to speak. I think he may have a chance if he cuts ties with the biggest meathead Shane.

6.)Sally: Wasn't rooting for her, but saving her own butt without giving up or acting like a ho gets my respect for her. A dangerous player, after all she's no idiot and who knows what she will do after merge comes about.

7.)Austin: He's alligned with the people in my top four so he can't be that bad right?

8.)Bruce: I'm thinking this rating might go down on the next episode, but for right now this is where he lands for me. A couple of shows ago I would have listed him higher but with every episode he reminds me of the more calmer Shane. I guess I felt bad for him going to Exile Island twice but now there is no need for sympathy votes.

9.)Danielle: She holds her own in challenges and she told Shane off. I'm thinking that she has potential to be higher on my list once I get to see how she interacts with others if she makes it to merge.

10.)Courtney: She irritates me.

11.)Bobby:If it wasn't for Shane he would rank the lowest for me. His personality is blah and the lazying around irks me,not a vacation buddy it's Survivor. I really hate it when people don't even play this game they take away from others who would love the opportunity.

12.)Shane: A bit entertaining but overall an immature a-hole. Who gets bent out of shape about a tree stump?

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 05:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"

>Ruth Marie (7)(11,6) - Oh well, I guess. (As a side note - was
>it just me, or were her boobs fake?)

Hard to tell with any type of certainty for two reasons 1) she didn't flaunt herself through lack of wardrobe 2) she was only in the game for 11 days. It isn't until post merge when players advance to the part of the game where they lose 10 - 15% of their body weight due to starvation does it become more apparent. I'm guessing that Danielle is probably sporting a pair of plastic boobies. If she sticks around long enough it'll be easier to tell.

To answer your other question - Why did Terry have to find it (II) "of all people?"
Because "of all people" playing the game this season, he is the most dominant Survivor. Not only because of the awesome athlete he is, but also for his leadership and his ability to use his intelligence and figure out clues...which was chrystalized this past week with him finding the idol.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
Finally, a Survivor episode that was more than just something to do while waiting for TAR9 (Starting tomorrow, woo hoo!) I'm starting to like this cast after all.

1. Terry (1) - Runs the show, rocks at challenges, found the II.
2. Sally (5) - Cool Hand Luke's got nothing on her, dodged the boot with ease.
3. Cirie (3) - Good entertainment value, even on a mostly psycho tribe.
4. Danielle (2) - Loses style points for stooping to InShane's level.
5. Dan (9) - Good effort at taking the reins in the absence of SuperTerry.
6. Shane (10) - Wacky as he is, his gameplan is working.
7. Austin (11) - Starting to emerge, but in an UTR way.
8. Aras (13) - Finally shows something besides great meditation skills.
9. Bruce (6) - Invisible these days. Wonder why??
10. Nick (4) - A male version of Amber, the ultimate coattail rider.
11. Bobby (8) - Can't stand lazy Survivors, editing or not.
12. Courtney (7) - Does this girl go out of her way to irritate?

Booted. Ruth Marie (12) - You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "My list - Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-06 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

As this season picks up I am finding myself not really disliking anyone on this season yet. I mean i like some people more than others, but i really have nothing extremly negative towards anyone yet... Yet - maybe that's a key - maybe someone will step forward and be a ne Judd or Steph Infection for me this season. But anyway - back to the list:

My front-runners:

1. Terry (1,1,1) - Just like Tom in Palau - he is my top dog from the get-go this season. Kudos on the hidden immunity, even though it seemed like producers made it extra easy for him to find it.
2. Nick (2,4,13) - keeping low key for now. But at least he is trying to fish and get food for the tribe.
3. Dannielle (4,3,4) - Still a hottie. And i don't really think she is lazy - Shane is a nut-case.
4. Sally (5,8,5) - she would probably be ranked #2, but i am still extremly pissed at her for loosing the spear - seeing how hungry her tribe is now. But she seems to be a great player - good job on sticking around this past episode.
5. Cirie (6,9,14) - She is hillarious.
6. Austin (3,5,11) - less talk more action my friend. I think that he was the weakest link on La Mina and not Ruth Marie. Stop complaining about Terry being gone, hunger, being tired and step up to the plate, dude.

And the rest:

7. Bob-dog (7,11,9) - I think the guy is completley clue-less, but I am glad that he droped a duce, before the disfunctional Casaya turned the outhouse into a firewood storage (Butch from Amazon would be in heaven in this tribe).
8. Courtney (8,12,8) - stays put
9. Dan (9,10,7) - so does he. Maybe he was right about the whole Sally vs Ruth Marie thing, but i still don't like him that much.
10. Bruce (10,7,2) - Mr. Miyagi stays put
11. Aras (12,14,12) - trying desperatly to be the leader of Casaya
12. Shane (13,13,6) - He is completley crazy but he is fun to watch

Boot:
Ruth Marie (11,6,10) - I think the tribe did you a favor by voting you out... You started to look really rough out there - a few more days and she would have turned into a walking corpse...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
I took a few weeks off, needed more time to figure out these characters!

1. Cirie-I love her attitude and that she is doing what she can to stick around..so she's afraid of leaves big whoop...she reminds me of Sandra and I loved her

2. Aras-he's still some good eye candy and he's not such a flighty flight anymore, playing the game very well

3. Shane--good at challenges and he is a great character, although as VS states in her thread he only confronts women (why not call BDawg out?)

4. Austin--I like this guy, he's smart and pretty good at challenges (well except for the last one) And he convinced Terry to vote out RM and that helped put a chink in Terry's armor..which I actually am glad for.

5. Terry--I can't believe he's up this high, but he really is different than Tom...I actually cheered when he found the hidden idol. Whether he stays this high up depends on how he's edited...

6. Danielle-so she's a bit lazy, she's no Katie in the challenges! She's snarky

7. Sally-strong and smart woman who did what she had to to stay in game, will she be downfall of the men on La Mina???

8. Dan--I like his honesty, reminds me of Paschal

9. Bruce-he's ok..not much from him though

10. BDawg-same, but not as likeable as Bruce

11. Nick-meh doesn't know how to play game, plus if you felt so bad about RM, why cave so easily.(well what we saw anyway)

12. Courtney-blech

Ruth Marie..she didn't do enough to stay in the game...you can't win this game the way she wanted to play it

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 12.4"
1. (1,1) Danielle - Danielle's still on top with me. Shane, how dare you criticize how she works around camp! >
2. (3,4) Terry - Was a big Tom fan, so Tom 2 gets high grades from me. Obvious leader of the tribe, they're screwed without him there. Great chance of winning too now with the II.
3. (6,6) Bruce - Out of the majority alliance, for now, but obviously most valuable member of Casaya. Too bad we don't see more of him.
4. (8,6) Austin - Seems to be in control of who goes at La Mina right now.
5. (4,3) Dan - Very loyal, gotta like that. Unfortunately it looks like he'll be in trouble soon if La Mina loses again and A/N still don't wanna boot Sally
6. (9,5) Sally - The last girl on La Mina, Sally's my #2 gal after Danielle this season, so hopefully she won't be going soon!
7. (2,11) Courtney - After ranking her as high as 2, Courtney's fallen somewhat with me after her behavior the last few eps. Like, like like, ahhh!!!!!
8. (10,6) Aras - What he did in ep 2 still really bothers me. He climbs slightly since he's been more stable since then though. Second sanest in his alliance after my beloved Danielle.
9. (7,6) Nick - Like Bobby, way too quiet. He's slightly more visible than Bobby, which gets him the higher rank.
10. (12,6) Bobby - Ultra invisible. I barely know the guy! Although I agree with him about the toilet!
11. (14,14) Cirie - Still rather useless, and will be next to go if Casaya loses, says I.
12. (13,13) Shane - This guy is absolutely crazy. I doubt he'll last much past the merge.

Booted: (11,12) Ruth Marie - Too quiet, useless, too plastic, I won't miss her.

---
Quiddity's Survivor Quote of the Month:
"When Rich opens his mouth, I'm like 'Oh be quiet over there in the corner, you don't make any sense!" Go home and go to your liposuction'"
-Colleen Haskell

Visit my Non-Spoiler Panama Bootsheet!
http://www.geocities.com/asurvivorfanatic/SurvivorPanamaBootsheet.html

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •