The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All-Stars revisted..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-24-06, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"All-Stars revisted..."
Tonight I rewatched the infamous episode where Lex decides to boot Jerri instead of Amber. First of all, as much criticism as I have for Lex, he gets too much criticism for this one decision. The episode actually showed that it was first Kathy's idea to keep Amber, and even Shi Ann was for it. Shi Ann couldn't stand Jerri, and both her and Kathy actually suggested they were scared of Rob and the consequences of booting Amber. Congrats to Rob for being such a power player that people from the other tribe even were scared of him. Or did Shi Ann also know about Lex's pre-show alliance with Rob and feared this would cause Rob to break it?? Lex also obviously thought the goodwill gesture would seal the alliance with Rob, and he had played his entire game based off the pre-game alliance, as evidence by his destruction of his own tribe, a very strong tribe until Lex had it hamstrung. So, no, I don't really blame him for that decision, as unfortunate for him as it was, but I do blame him for his hypocritical reaction afterwards. Rob was actually a pretty stand-up guy by telling Lex ahead of time that he was going and apologizing for it. Rob obviously felt bad about what he had to do. But Rob was right. He was playing the game the moment the season started. Lex wasn't playing the game, instead relying on a pre-show alliance he had made with Kathy and Rob and Tom. All of his decisions were based off that. Sorry, but we don't want to see someone win because of plans made prior to the show. Rob was the better player and deserved to give Lex the boot. Also, I was disappointed to see Kathy crying and saying she wanted to quit in this episode. Her being so disconcerted after Rob's confession showed that, like Lex, she had no game to go on other than her pre-show alliance with Lex. Minimal props to Lex for insisting she keep her immunity and also some props to Lex for saying that beyond his wife and boys everything else was gravy. Good attitude. Too bad that attitude didn't carry over to final tribal council.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All-Stars revisted... Wacko Jacko 03-01-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-01-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All-Stars revisted..."
I lost a lot of respect for Lex by his game play and hypocritical behavior.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •