The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Very Special Message to Karyn (note sarcasm)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Greyhound Xpress 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-24-01, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Greyhound%20Xpress Click to send private message to Greyhound%20Xpress Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Very Special Message to Karyn (note sarcasm)"
OK, where do I begin? Let's start with Lenny. He's a very good looking, soft spoken gentleman who (for some ungodly reason had, and I mean past tense "had" the hots for you). Then as the race continues we're introduced to your true blue personality: you're not a woman of strength, you're a woman who thinks you're strong by being sadistic and domineering by over stepping any form of respect to a person who cared for you. You also possess incredible levels of dissappointment in Lenny (Episode in which Lenny climbs the Eiffel Tower) Well, let me start with who wouldn't even be able to handle ever making a mistake? You, yes you dear. You're the disappointment, not just to legitimatly strong women, but to those who strive to win. You turn on the man who loves you unconditionally and you continued to insult, humiliate, and crucify him on national television. I truly do not know how a person can live with oneself. But in your case, you'll have to get used to that since no one else can! The only luck I wish for you missy, the luck to find a conscience and seek psychological treatment for the innate sadistic nature you seemed to be born with!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn... SkyRaider 10-25-01 1
   RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn... GreatDarkSpot 10-25-01 2
       RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn... AresMars 10-25-01 3
           RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn... GreatDarkSpot 10-25-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-25-01, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn (note sarcasm)"
Now I know why they say......

GO GREYHOUND!

You really nailed it perfectly.

GreatDarkSpot 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-01, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GreatDarkSpot Click to send private message to GreatDarkSpot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn (note sarcasm)"
My message to Lenny. You need to find a woman who will put up with your slacker ways. Either that or use this as a wake-up call to not be such a useless waste.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-25-01, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn (note sarcasm)"
Why the slacker crack? He screwed up, no surprise with the banshee screaming at him, in Paris but besides that I didn't see anything that would label him a slacker. Could you refresh my memory and point out where he was slacking?

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

GreatDarkSpot 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-01, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreatDarkSpot Click to send private message to GreatDarkSpot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn (note sarcasm)"
Well, I missed show #3 thanks to a VCR screw-up, but in #4 on the way to El Jem (I think) he complains that he wants to take the time and see the sights but Karyn is always rushing him. In the next show he's not even speaking into the walkie-talkie; she has to tell him to do it. Then in Tunis Airport he gives up when they have trouble trying to get a flight and tells Karyn that she is waisting her time, but she presses on and gets them to Rome in 1st place. There were other times, but those are the ones I remember right now. Lenny was useless and dragged Karyn down with him. Not that she wasn't harsh, he would have been better paired with Paul and they would have quit at the start.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •