URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 392
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A Very Special Message to Karyn (note sarcasm)"

Posted by Greyhound Xpress on 10-24-01 at 11:15 PM
OK, where do I begin? Let's start with Lenny. He's a very good looking, soft spoken gentleman who (for some ungodly reason had, and I mean past tense "had" the hots for you). Then as the race continues we're introduced to your true blue personality: you're not a woman of strength, you're a woman who thinks you're strong by being sadistic and domineering by over stepping any form of respect to a person who cared for you. You also possess incredible levels of dissappointment in Lenny (Episode in which Lenny climbs the Eiffel Tower) Well, let me start with who wouldn't even be able to handle ever making a mistake? You, yes you dear. You're the disappointment, not just to legitimatly strong women, but to those who strive to win. You turn on the man who loves you unconditionally and you continued to insult, humiliate, and crucify him on national television. I truly do not know how a person can live with oneself. But in your case, you'll have to get used to that since no one else can! The only luck I wish for you missy, the luck to find a conscience and seek psychological treatment for the innate sadistic nature you seemed to be born with!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A Very Special Message to Karyn (note sarcasm)"
Posted by SkyRaider on 10-25-01 at 01:24 AM
Now I know why they say......

GO GREYHOUND!

You really nailed it perfectly.

Posted by GreatDarkSpot on 10-25-01 at 11:52 AM
My message to Lenny. You need to find a woman who will put up with your slacker ways. Either that or use this as a wake-up call to not be such a useless waste.

Posted by AresMars on 10-25-01 at 12:45 PM
Why the slacker crack? He screwed up, no surprise with the banshee screaming at him, in Paris but besides that I didn't see anything that would label him a slacker. Could you refresh my memory and point out where he was slacking?

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Posted by GreatDarkSpot on 10-25-01 at 02:13 PM
Well, I missed show #3 thanks to a VCR screw-up, but in #4 on the way to El Jem (I think) he complains that he wants to take the time and see the sights but Karyn is always rushing him. In the next show he's not even speaking into the walkie-talkie; she has to tell him to do it. Then in Tunis Airport he gives up when they have trouble trying to get a flight and tells Karyn that she is waisting her time, but she presses on and gets them to Rome in 1st place. There were other times, but those are the ones I remember right now. Lenny was useless and dragged Karyn down with him. Not that she wasn't harsh, he would have been better paired with Paul and they would have quit at the start.