The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Team 911 elmininated"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

hezu 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-02, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hezu Click to send private message to hezu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Team 911 elmininated"
Team 911 will be eliminated at next pit stop on 11/20 episode. Week after that is non-elimination with Twins finishing first and John Vito and Jill in last place... avoiding elimination. I saw an advance copy of the tape shown to critics to boost viewership of TAR now that Bachelor is over. Also Twins and geek brothers alliance is over. Twins and Flozack now an item.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Team 911 elmininated Goober 11-20-02 1
 RE: Team 911 elmininated Strider 11-20-02 2
   But... AyaK 11-20-02 10
 RE: Team 911 elmininated Cole 11-20-02 3
   RE: Team 911 elmininated TeamJoisey 11-20-02 5
 RE: Team 911 elmininated Lisapooh 11-20-02 4
   RE: Team 911 elmininated Strider 11-20-02 6
   RE: Team 911 elmininated L82LIFE 11-20-02 7
   RE: Team 911 elmininated munson 11-20-02 8
   RE: Team 911 elmininated Esbea 11-20-02 9
 RE: Team 911 elmininated Goober 11-20-02 11
 whaddaya say now Goober 11-27-02 12
   RE: whaddaya say now chlim01 11-29-02 21
 RE: Team 911 elmininated cmaybur 11-27-02 13
   RE: Team 911 elmininated hezu 11-28-02 14
       RE: Team 911 elmininated xrunner 11-28-02 15
           RE: Team 911 elmininated cmaybur 11-28-02 16
       RE: Team 911 elmininated Bucky Katt 11-28-02 17
           RE: Team 911 elmininated xrunner 11-28-02 18
               RE: Team 911 elmininated Pelirroja 11-28-02 19
                   RE: Team 911 elmininated xrunner 11-29-02 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-02, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Hi hezu, could you expand on that? How did Twins and Flozzie end up together and why did their partnership with KGB dissolve?

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Here we go again...

First off, three of your claims are things that we have already figured out as a near certainty already, namely, that Team 911 will be eliminated, week after that is non-elimination, and one of the twins and Flo are an item. Your remaining claims, if they come true, would not be at all surprising: Twins first and JV/J last in an episode, and the ending of the alliance (which we all know was ad hoc anyway).

You want us to believe you? Tell us something very very specific that will happen on the 11/20 episode that is completely unpredictable. I bet you can't.

I am growing very tired of people claiming to have insider information this season. I propose that all "my Uncle the cameraman" threads with predictions we all could have guessed and no other corroborating evidence be LOCKED immediately.

Strider predicts there will be a Roadblock and a Detour in the 11/20 episode!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-02, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "But..."
>I am growing very tired of people claiming to have insider
>information this season. I propose that all "my Uncle the
>cameraman" threads with predictions we all could have guessed and
>no other corroborating evidence be LOCKED immediately.

My first cousin once removed on my mother's side wouldn't like it if I locked such threads. He's been waiting to tell us all a story about his niece who worked as a go-fer for the line producers, which he confirmed by a phone call to his old college roommate's stepsister, who used to be the nanny for Jerry Bruckheimer's lead producer's best friend.

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-20-02, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Forgive my skepticism, but as Strider said, you really haven't said anything that none of us here weren't speculating. I always thought that advance copy tapes were missing the final minutes... that's how it's been done in the past. If you could point out some more specifics, such as the names of the locations they go to, then you would add some credibility. We recently got burned by someone on these boards so we are a little hesitant to blindly believe anyone who claims they know someone who knows someone who worked on the show. No offense.

I predict that someone will finish first and someone will finish last in the next episode.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-20-02, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
> I
>always thought that advance copy
>tapes were missing the final
>minutes... that's how it's been
>done in the past.

I work for a major metropolitan newspaper, and can assure you all that the tapes provided to critics do not show who is eliminated. (Otherwise, I'd still be winning the Anti-Eliminee Game!)

This new poster hasn't said anything of spoiler value, nor anything to establish credibility. Really, with the previews we've seen, ANYONE could have written that "prediction."

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
I predict Phil's man boobs will jiggle.

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-02, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Strider Click to send private message to Strider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
LOL! You are the best spoiler ever!

Strider

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Hehehe! Pooh-you must have ESP or something.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-20-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Jiggling man boobs! Cool! TAR does have it all!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Absolutely NO spoiler value or speculation there POOH, it WILL happen....its like breathing.....

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

11-20-02, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-02 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

I'd like to give hezu the benefit of the doubt. For one thing, it seems likely that the co-operation btwn KGB & Zoolander will elapse next ep. because of their different departure times (I doubt anyone saw this coming so soon).
Also this week's standings could initiate a quasi-partnership btwn Flozzie and twins.

11-27-02, 10:10 PM (EST)
12. "whaddaya say now"
Bumped for all the hezu skeptics

chlim01 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chlim01 Click to send private message to chlim01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: whaddaya say now"
Ahh - the joy of 20/20 hindsight...

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Week after that is non-elimination with Twins finishing first and John Vito and Jill in last place... avoiding elimination.

Also Twins and geek brothers alliance is over. Twins and Flozack now an item.

I would just like to point out that this person was right on the money with every statement he made.

I understand why many people are skeptical about spoilers, but I think there is a real negative trend here toward driving away potential sources by demanding proof or substantiation. If somebody posts something and claims to have some information, you can take it or leave it, add it to all of the other information out there, and make of it what you will. Let the show play out to see if the spoilers are accurate. Nobody has money on the outcome of these episodes and everything is all in good fun, so I really think the viciousness around here needs to go.

Thanks to the above poster who provided this spot-on information.

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

hezu 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-28-02, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hezu Click to send private message to hezu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Thanks for the kind words for everyone who supported my efforts. I just wanted to give everyone some real spoiler info. Many of the critics were correct to point out that advance tapes sent to the media usually delete the ending. However, not this time!

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-28-02, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
In reply to

"Thanks for the kind words"

I think you suck and hope you can restrain yourself in the future.

cmaybur 259 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cmaybur Click to send private message to cmaybur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
WTF is your problem?

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Perhaps because there was no elimination they left the ending in. At any rate, continue giving us any information you can and as has been mentioned - the more specific the better

"I'll have you know, I rock!" BA

11-28-02, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
"WTF is your problem?"

I have always been very against people publishing inside information. I think they are just being selfish and ruining the game for lots of people.

Ellipsiis and then ABT really took a lot of the fun out of spoiling Suvivor. I hate to see TAR wrecked the same way.

Pelirroja 64 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pelirroja Click to send private message to Pelirroja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"

>
>I have always been very against
>people publishing inside information. I
>think they are just being
>selfish and ruining the game
>for lots of people.
>
I hate to state the incredibly obvious, but your post is just screaming for abuse, in case you haven't noticed.........
YOU ARE ON THE SPOILER FORUM!!!!!! If you didn't want your Christmas presents opened before Christmas then why in the world did you enter this board!!???? Maybe you should check out www.getaclue.com next time!

11-29-02, 09:03 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Spoiling is different than inside information. Spoiling allows one to look at someones idea and draw your own conclusion.

The biggest problem with inside information is that even if you don't look at it and other people do it wrecks the purpose of games so they are at an advantage.

I think an good analogy is the stock market. People that play by the rules are quite often screwed by the people with inside information.

xrunner

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •