URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 392
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Team 911 elmininated"

Posted by hezu on 11-19-02 at 11:16 PM
Team 911 will be eliminated at next pit stop on 11/20 episode. Week after that is non-elimination with Twins finishing first and John Vito and Jill in last place... avoiding elimination. I saw an advance copy of the tape shown to critics to boost viewership of TAR now that Bachelor is over. Also Twins and geek brothers alliance is over. Twins and Flozack now an item.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Team 911 elmininated"
Posted by Goober on 11-20-02 at 08:05 AM
Hi hezu, could you expand on that? How did Twins and Flozzie end up together and why did their partnership with KGB dissolve?

Posted by Strider on 11-20-02 at 09:39 AM
Here we go again...

First off, three of your claims are things that we have already figured out as a near certainty already, namely, that Team 911 will be eliminated, week after that is non-elimination, and one of the twins and Flo are an item. Your remaining claims, if they come true, would not be at all surprising: Twins first and JV/J last in an episode, and the ending of the alliance (which we all know was ad hoc anyway).

You want us to believe you? Tell us something very very specific that will happen on the 11/20 episode that is completely unpredictable. I bet you can't.

I am growing very tired of people claiming to have insider information this season. I propose that all "my Uncle the cameraman" threads with predictions we all could have guessed and no other corroborating evidence be LOCKED immediately.

Strider predicts there will be a Roadblock and a Detour in the 11/20 episode!

"But..."
Posted by AyaK on 11-20-02 at 08:04 PM
>I am growing very tired of people claiming to have insider
>information this season. I propose that all "my Uncle the
>cameraman" threads with predictions we all could have guessed and
>no other corroborating evidence be LOCKED immediately.

My first cousin once removed on my mother's side wouldn't like it if I locked such threads. He's been waiting to tell us all a story about his niece who worked as a go-fer for the line producers, which he confirmed by a phone call to his old college roommate's stepsister, who used to be the nanny for Jerry Bruckheimer's lead producer's best friend.

Posted by Cole on 11-20-02 at 10:27 AM
Forgive my skepticism, but as Strider said, you really haven't said anything that none of us here weren't speculating. I always thought that advance copy tapes were missing the final minutes... that's how it's been done in the past. If you could point out some more specifics, such as the names of the locations they go to, then you would add some credibility. We recently got burned by someone on these boards so we are a little hesitant to blindly believe anyone who claims they know someone who knows someone who worked on the show. No offense.

I predict that someone will finish first and someone will finish last in the next episode.

Posted by TeamJoisey on 11-20-02 at 12:35 PM
> I
>always thought that advance copy
>tapes were missing the final
>minutes... that's how it's been
>done in the past.

I work for a major metropolitan newspaper, and can assure you all that the tapes provided to critics do not show who is eliminated. (Otherwise, I'd still be winning the Anti-Eliminee Game!)

This new poster hasn't said anything of spoiler value, nor anything to establish credibility. Really, with the previews we've seen, ANYONE could have written that "prediction."

Posted by Lisapooh on 11-20-02 at 12:20 PM
I predict Phil's man boobs will jiggle.

Posted by Strider on 11-20-02 at 02:41 PM
LOL! You are the best spoiler ever!

Strider

Posted by L82LIFE on 11-20-02 at 03:48 PM
Hehehe! Pooh-you must have ESP or something.

Posted by munson on 11-20-02 at 04:41 PM
Jiggling man boobs! Cool! TAR does have it all!

Posted by Esbea on 11-20-02 at 05:07 PM
Absolutely NO spoiler value or speculation there POOH, it WILL happen....its like breathing.....

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

Posted by Goober on 11-20-02 at 10:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-02 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

I'd like to give hezu the benefit of the doubt. For one thing, it seems likely that the co-operation btwn KGB & Zoolander will elapse next ep. because of their different departure times (I doubt anyone saw this coming so soon).
Also this week's standings could initiate a quasi-partnership btwn Flozzie and twins.

"whaddaya say now"
Posted by Goober on 11-27-02 at 10:10 PM
Bumped for all the hezu skeptics

"RE: whaddaya say now"
Posted by chlim01 on 11-29-02 at 11:57 AM
Ahh - the joy of 20/20 hindsight...

Posted by cmaybur on 11-27-02 at 10:56 PM
Week after that is non-elimination with Twins finishing first and John Vito and Jill in last place... avoiding elimination.

Also Twins and geek brothers alliance is over. Twins and Flozack now an item.

I would just like to point out that this person was right on the money with every statement he made.

I understand why many people are skeptical about spoilers, but I think there is a real negative trend here toward driving away potential sources by demanding proof or substantiation. If somebody posts something and claims to have some information, you can take it or leave it, add it to all of the other information out there, and make of it what you will. Let the show play out to see if the spoilers are accurate. Nobody has money on the outcome of these episodes and everything is all in good fun, so I really think the viciousness around here needs to go.

Thanks to the above poster who provided this spot-on information.

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

Posted by hezu on 11-28-02 at 01:27 AM
Thanks for the kind words for everyone who supported my efforts. I just wanted to give everyone some real spoiler info. Many of the critics were correct to point out that advance tapes sent to the media usually delete the ending. However, not this time!

Posted by xrunner on 11-28-02 at 07:13 AM
In reply to

"Thanks for the kind words"

I think you suck and hope you can restrain yourself in the future.

Posted by cmaybur on 11-28-02 at 09:45 AM
WTF is your problem?

Chris

"Ten countries, four continents, forty-six thousand miles... Derek and Drew, you are the winners of The Amazing Race."

Posted by Bucky Katt on 11-28-02 at 12:50 PM
Perhaps because there was no elimination they left the ending in. At any rate, continue giving us any information you can and as has been mentioned - the more specific the better

"I'll have you know, I rock!" BA

Posted by xrunner on 11-28-02 at 08:08 PM
"WTF is your problem?"

I have always been very against people publishing inside information. I think they are just being selfish and ruining the game for lots of people.

Ellipsiis and then ABT really took a lot of the fun out of spoiling Suvivor. I hate to see TAR wrecked the same way.

Posted by Pelirroja on 11-28-02 at 10:46 PM

>
>I have always been very against
>people publishing inside information. I
>think they are just being
>selfish and ruining the game
>for lots of people.
>
I hate to state the incredibly obvious, but your post is just screaming for abuse, in case you haven't noticed.........
YOU ARE ON THE SPOILER FORUM!!!!!! If you didn't want your Christmas presents opened before Christmas then why in the world did you enter this board!!???? Maybe you should check out www.getaclue.com next time!

Posted by xrunner on 11-29-02 at 09:03 AM
Spoiling is different than inside information. Spoiling allows one to look at someones idea and draw your own conclusion.

The biggest problem with inside information is that even if you don't look at it and other people do it wrecks the purpose of games so they are at an advantage.

I think an good analogy is the stock market. People that play by the rules are quite often screwed by the people with inside information.

xrunner