On this episode, teams continued to race around Dubai, U.A.E. When they set off from the pit stop, they were told to grab a briefcase, which they had to bring to Dubai Creek Yacht Club. Once there, they had the roadblock - paddle out to a yacht, get a gift of a watch from some guys, then paddle back and figure out the time on the watch was the code for the briefcase. The clue in the briefcase sent the teams to Abra station.
On to the detour... the choice was gold - weigh out 500K or glass - assemble 12 hookahs. Some teams switched between both things.
After that, they were sent to Atlantis resort to go down a huge water slide, then they were off to the pit stop.
Last week's rankings, from our super stat guy, kidflash, can be seen here!
On to the list!
Rank. Names (last week's rank)
1. Gary/Matt (2) - Working well together. One of the more enjoyable parent/child teams because they accept each other and neither seems to have issues. Plus, they are having a blast.
2. Meghan/Cheyne (3) - Nice couple. Works well together, although Meghan has the potential to lose it.
3. Herbert/Nathaniel (1) - I love that they teased Mika. Ha. She deserved to get psyched out even more. They drop because they messed up big time on the watch/briefcase code and they wasted time switching detours. Never a good move. It almost cost them.
4. Sam/Dan (4) - I like them, but I hate their alliance with the poker chicks. Good idea bringing that calculator. Little did they know, they could have borrowed one.
5. Brian/Ericka (5) - Erica is a shrew.
6. Maria/Tiffany (7) - I will never like them. I don't care how well they do. They irk me.
Philiminated: Mika/Canaan (6) - OK, I might feel sorry for them, but I don't because Canaan did 5 roadblocks to Mika's 1 and there was no way she was going down that slide. Ever. Not in a million years. Whiner.