The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5"
This was a surprisingly interesting episode. And it even started on time!

1. Gary/Matt (4) - These two make a big move up this week, though much of it is due to failings of other teams. They're a surprisingly solid team which seems to be having a great time, and with no drama or bickering. I have to deduct a few style points for incorrect rowboat operation, though!

2. Meghan/Cheyne (1) - The stress of the race is getting to Meghan, since she's getting more and more uptight with every episode. Still, the two of them get along well, they don't stir up trouble with other teams, and they're strong competitors.

3. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) - I predicted it earlier-- a mental task would be the end of these two. And if Mika weren't a completely useless spoiled brat, that briefcase task would've been the end of them. And while the waterslide trash-talking to Mika wasn't nice, I saw that as a showman/athlete just doing his thing.

Meh
4. Maria/Tiffany (5) - It only took five episodes for the TAR production team to find tasks suited to these two. Math skills should be second nature for professional poker players, and who woulda thunk that Tiffany could row?

5. Sam/Dan (6) - While they were better this leg, their smart move of bringing a calculator was more than offset by their inability to perform basic math. It's pretty sad when they get bailed out by bumbling Team Poker Girls.

Don't like
6. Brian/Ericka (3) - Petruchio Brian has much more work to do with Katherina Ericka. I could conceivably root for Brian if he had a better teammate... but he doesn't.

Philiminated
Mika/Canaan (7) - Two well-deserved boots in a row? What's this show coming to? Off the top of my head, I can't think of a more inept Racer than Mika to make it this far. I continue to question why they were cast in the first place, as they had no racing skills, their interpersonal dynamic wasn't interesting, and they weren't cute enough to qualify as token eye candy.

Side note: Even counting the former Miss America, they completely forgot the female eye candy this season.

agman spooked me

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   ARnutz     10-26-09       
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Max Headroom     10-26-09     1  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Estee     10-26-09     3  
         RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Prof_ Wagstaff     10-26-09     7  
         RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Max Headroom     10-26-09     8  
             RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   samboohoo     10-27-09     18  
                 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Estee     10-27-09     19  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   kidflash212     10-26-09     2  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Scuba Steve     10-26-09     4  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Starshine     10-26-09     5  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   shimane22     10-26-09     6  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   emydi     10-26-09     9  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Joools     10-26-09     10  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Belle Book     10-26-09     11  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   beau_30     10-26-09     12  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Prof_ Wagstaff     10-26-09     15  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   MaryKat     10-26-09     13  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Silver03     10-26-09     14  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   featherfish81     10-26-09     16  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   Seana     10-26-09     17  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   CTgirl     10-27-09     22  
         RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   sittem     10-30-09     27  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   samboohoo     10-27-09     20  
     RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   mindy23     10-27-09     21  
         RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   shaneperry     10-27-09     23  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   zorayah     10-28-09     24  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   warp_core breach     10-28-09     25  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   BlueIris     10-28-09     26  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   HistoryDetective     10-31-09     28  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   louislam     11-01-09     29  
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.5   kidflash212     11-01-09     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •