The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Somber Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-25-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Somber Finale"
I thought it was wonderful that all the jurors and even the three non-voting evictees just did not have any positivity or excitement last night, and if it's genuine, I'm glad Alison and Jun noticed that nobody was happy with them.

I'm just mad that Donny still likes that skank! Oh well, guys are dumb like that, like Chad taking Erin over the money.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Somber Finale MollyTV 09-25-03 1
   RE: Somber Finale nailbone 09-25-03 2
 RE: Somber Finale MollyTV 09-25-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-25-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Somber Finale"
i would have to be surprised that ali and jun were surprised that everyone was so angry with them....

i swear i saw them in the house just last night say they were going to have to put on their fakey fake smiles one more time to be nice to the people they hate....so why are they surprised that the others hate them??? weird.
mollytv

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Somber Finale"
Because with those two, esp. Ali, it's all about "memememe", and "I'm so cool and wonderful how can anybody hate me????"

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-25-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Somber Finale"
i thought it was great that jee called out erika and she didn't take the high road and apologize like jack....she looked like the "celebrity wannabe" that she is...she wanted to be "portrayed" as beautiful, young, etc...and i felt she came out looking like a closet racist...who wasn't going to apologize except to say it wasn't part of the REAL erika....well me thinks the real "people" came out.
mollytv

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •