The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Explain soccer to me please"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-01-14, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "The USA/Belgium Experience."
So there's this guy whom all your friends seem to like. They're very passionate about him. They sort of pass him around. Every so often, they all go after him as a group. And you... just never saw the appeal. I mean, they keep saying how appealing and interesting and exciting he is just to be around, but none of that is registering with you. You've seen him with them and while they're clearly attracted, you could never figure out why.

However, they're your friends. You respect their collective opinion. And so, after a lot of stalling, you finally decide to give him a chance.

The date doesn't go all that well. In fact, he's kind of boring. Sure, he's sort of got a nice body, but intellectually, he talks a lot without ever reaching any points or conclusions, just moving the same facts around the vague core of the idea over and over again. It gets to the point where you sneak off in the middle of dinner and call your friends from the bathroom to ask if you're out with the right guy. And they tell you this is normal, but just wait until you get him into bed!

...all right. So maybe he's one of those guys who only comes alive in personality (and everything else) when he contacts sheets. And they're still your friends, and you trust them, so...

...actually, you're not even sure how you made it this far, but here you are in the bedroom with him. You make yourself comfortable, strike a pose. Look him over. He does have a nice body, for the very little that's currently worth. You have a very good view of it because he's standing about three feet away from the bed.

And then he starts chanting to himself. "We're going to have sex, we're going to have sex, we're going to have sex."

...all right. Some people need to psyche themselves up a little before they start. You can wait this out for a few seconds.

The chant goes on for forty-five minutes.

You adjust your position a few times, but he doesn't notice. He never really looks at you at all. You watch as he dances around the edge of the bed while never quite approaching you at any point. The chant never stops. At times, it becomes slightly lulling and you almost fall asleep, but then he randomly changes volume and jolts you awake again. You start to wonder if it's you. Maybe this is a really subtle way for him to say you're not even remotely his type. Thoughts of leaving occur. Repeatedly. Except that he's sort of dancing around on your clothes.

At that forty-five minute mark, he parks himself on your jacket and leans against the wall, panting a bit. You sneak off to the bathroom again and start dialing. Yes, he does this, your friends tell you. Isn't it exciting? He's just taking a break now, but he'll get going really soon now, we promise! And Just wait until he makes his move!

Working mostly on a sense of morbid fascination plus a vague feeling that you're being pranked, you return to the bed. The chant resumes.

This time, you do fall asleep. A few times. But he keeps changing decibel levels. And dancing around. Every so often, he falls to the ground and twitches for no reason, which means he's sweating on your jacket and it will never, ever be clean again.

At the ninety-minute mark, he stops again. This time, you make the call directly from the bed and are thus informed that when he goes on for this long without doing anything, the final result will be the single most exciting thing you've ever experienced.

After a quick check with the Guinness people and the sad discovery that what you are experiencing (or in this case, not) does not qualify for any record category, you begin to drift off again to a constant background lull of "We're going to have sex, we're going to have sex, we're going to have sex."

And then he shouts. "YEAH!"

You sit up a little. "What happened?"

"We just had sex!" he announces from about eleven feet away, already on his way out the door. "Wasn't it great?"

Two weeks later, after having gotten out of jail when the assault charges were ultimately dismissed by a laughing judge, you begin to remotely consider the tiny possibility of someday speaking to your friends again. And when you finally do so in early autumn, they stare at you in total confusion before informing you that they all loved it.

So in their group opinion, clearly there's something wrong with you.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Explain soccer to me please   jbug     06-24-14       
   RE: Explain soccer to me please   kidflash212     06-24-14     1  
     RE: Explain soccer to me please   jbug     06-24-14     2  
         As I lay dying,   kingfish     06-24-14     4  
             RE: As I lay dying,   jbug     06-26-14     16  
   RE: Explain soccer to me please   Estee     06-24-14     3  
   RE: Explain soccer to me please   dabo     06-24-14     5  
     RE: Explain soccer to me please   Estee     06-24-14     6  
         RE: Explain soccer to me please   dabo     06-24-14     8  
             RE: Explain soccer to me please   PepeLePew13     06-24-14     9  
                 RE: Explain soccer to me please   Estee     06-25-14     11  
   RE: Explain soccer to me please   Colonel Zoiderg     06-24-14     7  
   RE: Explain soccer to me please   snidget     06-24-14     10  
   Sorry, Jbug...   Estee     06-26-14     12  
     Aboard Air Force One...   cahaya     06-26-14     15  
         RE: Aboard Air Force One...   kingfish     06-26-14     18  
             RE: Aboard Air Force One...   cahaya     06-26-14     20  
         RE: Aboard Air Force One...   PepeLePew13     06-26-14     22  
   RE: Explain soccer to me please   cahaya     06-26-14     13  
     RE: Explain soccer to me please   kingfish     06-26-14     14  
   RE: Explain soccer to me please   jbug     06-26-14     17  
     RE: Explain soccer to me please   Estee     06-26-14     19  
     RE: Explain soccer to me please   dabo     06-26-14     21  
         RE: Explain soccer to me please   kingfish     06-26-14     23  
             RE: Explain soccer to me please   dabo     06-26-14     24  
             RE: Explain soccer to me please   starshine     06-27-14     27  
   Miracle On Grass!   dabo     06-26-14     25  
   RE: Explain soccer to me please   Sagebrush Dan     06-26-14     26  
   Dear Novak Djokovic,   Estee     06-27-14     28  
   USA! USA!   Estee     07-01-14     29  
     Chocolate! Chocolate!   dabo     07-01-14     30  
         RE: Chocolate! Chocolate!   cahaya     07-01-14     31  
   Thirteen minutes in...   Estee     07-01-14     32  
   Halftime   Estee     07-01-14     33  
   The USA/Belgium Experience.   Estee     07-01-14     34  
     RE: The USA/Belgium Experience.   kingfish     07-01-14     35  
   About the Brazil vs. Germany match   Estee     07-09-14     36  
     RE: About the Brazil vs. Germany ma...   starshine     07-09-14     37  
         RE: About the Brazil vs. Germany ma...   newsomewayne     07-09-14     38  
             RE: About the Brazil vs. Germany ma...   PepeLePew13     07-09-14     39  
                 RE: About the Brazil vs. Germany ma...   newsomewayne     07-09-14     40  
     Still, some people don't get soccer...   cahaya     07-09-14     41  
   Argentina   cahaya     07-09-14     42  
   ISIS and Ann Coulter find common gr...   Estee     07-10-14     43  
     RE: ISIS and Ann Coulter find commo...   cahaya     07-10-14     44  
   Poor Brazil   Brownroach     07-13-14     45  
     RE: Poor Brazil   starshine     07-13-14     46  
         RE: Poor Brazil   Brownroach     07-15-14     55  
   It's the World Cup!   cahaya     07-13-14     47  
     RE: It's the World Cup!   starshine     07-13-14     48  
         RE: It's the World Cup!   cahaya     07-13-14     49  
             RE: It's the World Cup!   starshine     07-14-14     54  
     RE: It's the World Cup!   PepeLePew13     07-13-14     50  
         It's nil-nil at halftime   cahaya     07-13-14     51  
             It's still nil-nil   cahaya     07-13-14     52  
                 Goal!   cahaya     07-13-14     53  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •