The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pax"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-14, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ten things I want for Valentine..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-14 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

Thanks, Pax, for a three day vacation. Barricaded roads prevented me from getting to work even if I had wanted to.

And for being sentenced to spending the three days watching Winter Olympics. I will, however, revise my previous statement that one just can't get enough Winter Olympic sport. One can. Once every four years is enough.

And, in an Olympic update for those of you boycotting the games, the overall winner is the GLBT movement, (both gay and straight - there are heteros pretending to be homos in protest of Russian laws and leaders). The Netherlands (pun intended) are doing well too.

I like all of the sports, but I didn't expect to enjoy the slopestyle events as much as I did. Those little people (especially the women - girls) are as cute a buttons in their daring and enthusiasm (both in abundance).

Men’s and women’s hockey are fun to watch, and I'm not usually a hockey fan. But the women appeared to be as hard charging as the men, no quarter given, and if it weren't for the ponytails I would have been hard pressed to guess that those were women on the ice.

What, this is the wrong thread for Olympics? Just saying that Pax is obviously on the side of the GLBTs (you didn’t think this was coming home, did you?).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pax   Estee     02-12-14       
   Local CBS affiliate shivering with ...   snidget     02-12-14     1  
     RE: Local CBS affiliate shivering w...   Estee     02-13-14     2  
         Seen on Craigslist this morning   snidget     02-13-14     4  
             RE: Seen on Craigslist this morning   Estee     02-13-14     5  
   RE: Pax   Estee     02-13-14     3  
   What is headed north from NC.   snidget     02-13-14     6  
     RE: What is headed north from NC.   Agman2     02-13-14     7  
         RE: What is headed north from NC.   snidget     02-13-14     9  
     RE: What is headed north from NC.   Estee     02-13-14     8  
     ... to the rescue!   IceCat     02-14-14     11  
         RE: ... to the rescue!   foonermints     02-14-14     13  
             RE: ... to the rescue!   kingfish     02-14-14     15  
                 RE: ... to the rescue!   Agman2     02-15-14     17  
   RE: Pax   starshine     02-13-14     10  
   Ten things I want for Valentine's D...   Estee     02-14-14     12  
     RE: Ten things I want for Valentine...   kingfish     02-14-14     14  
   Yeah, pretty much.   Estee     02-15-14     16  
   So close to the sweep.   Estee     02-17-14     18  
   RE: Pax   Estee     02-28-14     19  
     RE: Pax   kingfish     02-28-14     20  
         RE: Pax   Estee     02-28-14     22  
             RE: Pax   kingfish     02-28-14     23  
                 RE: Pax   Agman2     02-28-14     25  
     RE: Pax   kidflash212     02-28-14     21  
     RE: Pax   snidget     02-28-14     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •