The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Election Day."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-13, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jersey results."
I am one who at this time would cross the primary line to vote for Cristie, but I do want to see what he does to pander to the far right that generally tends to own the primaries here in the South, first. (assuming at that time my vote would mean anything anyway given how late our primary is, and if my vote would matter in the local races on the Dem side)

There are a number of people where I either liked what I had heard before the presidential run or was neutral about them until they started campaigning in this neck of the woods.

I know all candidates pander, but when people have always voted one way and will give all that up for a couple of delegates from South Carolina, how do I really know what they are going to do once they get in office. Who is the real candidate, the more moderate voting record (which may just be what they needed to do to get elected where they are from) or the extreme right version of them.

I hear a lot more of the local extremist pandering on the Republican side given where I live than the local extremist pandering in more liberal parts of the country. Not sure what local news to follow for the how far off the deep end the Dem candidates go.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Election Day.   Estee     11-05-13       
   RE: Election Day.   kingfish     11-05-13     1  
     RE: Election Day.   cahaya     11-05-13     2  
         RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-05-13     3  
             RE: Election Day.   kingfish     11-05-13     5  
                 RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-05-13     9  
                     RE: Election Day.   kingfish     11-05-13     11  
                         RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-05-13     15  
                             RE: Election Day.   PepeLePew13     11-05-13     16  
                                 RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-06-13     17  
                                     RE: Election Day.   kingfish     11-06-13     19  
                                         RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-06-13     20  
                                             RE: Election Day.   kingfish     11-06-13     22  
                                             RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-06-13     23  
                                             RE: Election Day.   kingfish     11-06-13     24  
                                             RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-06-13     25  
                                             RE: Election Day.   kingfish     11-07-13     31  
                                             RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-07-13     32  
                                             RE: Election Day.   kingfish     11-07-13     33  
                                             RE: Election Day.   HobbsofMI     11-07-13     35  
         RE: Election Day.   foonermints     11-05-13     8  
     So Basically   foonermints     11-05-13     4  
         RE: So Basically   kingfish     11-05-13     6  
             Sadly   foonermints     11-05-13     7  
                 RE: Sadly   cahaya     11-05-13     10  
   NYC Mayoral   Estee     11-05-13     12  
      Mayoral results.   Estee     11-06-13     27  
   RE: Election Day.   PepeLePew13     11-05-13     13  
     ... and you just know   IceCat     11-06-13     18  
   RE: Election Day.   ARnutz     11-05-13     14  
     RE: Election Day.   Estee     11-06-13     28  
   RE: Election Day.   dabo     11-06-13     21  
   Jersey results.   Estee     11-06-13     26  
     RE: Jersey results.   newsomewayne     11-07-13     30  
         RE: Jersey results.   Estee     11-07-13     34  
             RE: Jersey results.   newsomewayne     11-07-13     36  
                 RE: Jersey results.   dabo     11-07-13     37  
                     RE: Jersey results.   Snidget     11-08-13     38  
                         RE: Jersey results.   kidflash212     11-08-13     40  
   RE: Election Day.   Max Headroom     11-07-13     29  
     RE: Election Day.   AyaK     11-08-13     39  
         Amusingly   dabo     11-08-13     41  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •