The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nik and CB"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nik and CB"
I dont get the live feeds, but a co-worker of mine told me last night that a few days ago or sometime this week, Nik said after the show, She want nothing to do with CB and will NOT pick up the relationship and she does not like him. Is this true?(We both live in OKlahoma and were discussing CB)UGH!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nik and CB vixie 08-06-04 1
 RE: Nik and CB love2smile 08-06-04 2
   RE: Nik and CB Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 3
       RE: Nik and CB KScott 08-06-04 4
           Hey!! Captain_Savem 08-06-04 11
 RE: Nik and CB Loree 08-06-04 5
 RE: Nik and CB SurvivorBlows 08-06-04 6
   also shakes the clown 08-06-04 7
       RE: also ginger 08-06-04 8
       RE: also strid333 08-06-04 9
   totally agree anotherkim 08-06-04 12
 RE: Nik and CB vixie 08-06-04 10
   RE: Nik and CB motormouth 08-06-04 13
       RE: Nik and CB vixie 08-07-04 14
           RE: Nik and CB motormouth 08-07-04 15
               RE: Nik and CB vixie 08-07-04 17
                   RE: Nik and CB motormouth 08-07-04 19
       RE: Nik and CB Loree 08-07-04 16
           RE: Nik and CB vixie 08-07-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nik and CB"
Regardless of what happens in the house, I think it would be unfortunate should Nakomis feel that strongly about severing her relationship with CB. She doesn't have to be best friends, but if her dad wants a relationship with him, I would think that she would at least respect that, and sincerely welcome him into the family.
And that's the LAST serious remark I make today. I have a big job today, and I can't waste my little time here sans sarcasm!

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nik and CB"
I have the live feeds too but I guess I missed that one!

I think it's a shame that she would make all of her judgements about cb from just the game (she didn't like it when people made assumptions about her). These aren't normal circumstances that they are in. I feel she should wait until they are out of the house and back to their normal lives (whatever that may be)and get to know more about him then. If she still feels the same way then she could keep her distance.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nik and CB"
I'm not even sure what exactly CB DID to disgust her so.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-06-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nik and CB"
He's a spineless jellyfish......

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hey!!"

I happen to know a couple of spineless jellyfish, and Cowboy is no spineless jellyfish, he's a spineless, turd-eating, #####-kissing, crybaby, mentally-challenged, goat herder

In all seriousness, game or no game, you need to have some respect for yourself and your family. He let Jase and Scott belittle his sister in front of them. If my best friend said something about my sisters, he would be picking his teeth off the floor. Some things you just don't let slide. Besides, Cowboy is the biggest tool I've ever seen!

The thing is, Cowboy and Nakomis don't have that history together. The kind of history siblings have that lets them forgive each other when they're acting like jerks. And that's unfortunate.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nik and CB"
Yes, Nakomis has said this to other HGs. She is ashamed he's her brother and doesn't want anything to do with him when she gets out. She has also wondered what is wrong with April to want to marry this man.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nik and CB"
Not to be mean, but if the last five weeks had been my only dealings with Cowboy, I doubt I'd want to have anything to do with his wimpy, whining, crying, whipped and spineless ##### either.

He really is quite embarrassing and pitiful and has to be a major disappointment. It was so clear on last night's live show that she was getting so frustrated with his endless outbursts that "It has to be Holly" even after Julie had explained that the second twin would be JOINING the first that she finally snapped at him that since Holly was no longer in the game, clearly it couldn't be her.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-06-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "also"
It
>was so clear on last
>night's live show that she
>was getting so frustrated with
>his endless outbursts that "It
>has to be Holly" even
>after Julie had explained that
>the second twin would be
>JOINING the first that she
>finally snapped at him that
>since Holly was no longer
>in the game, clearly it
>couldn't be her.

...and on top of that, after Nik won the HOH Cryboy just sat there dejected along with Jase and never even once went over to congragulate her.

He could very well be the biggest loser I've ever seen on a reality show.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: also"
SO tempted to put "second biggest" with a nudgewink towards your sweet self, but no. Too easy. Plus I agree. CB is clearly not the kind of guy Nak would hang with out of choice. And he's been a nauseating suckup throughout the show. You don't have to love, or even like, or spend time with, a blood relative who has never been a part of your life til a weird reality show threw you together. I'd say Good Riddance and Geddalong, Lil Doggie if I were her.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-06-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: also"
>He could very well be the
>biggest loser I've ever seen
>on a reality show.

I think that is an understatement. If I were him, I would be afraid to return to real life (esp with his fiance).

Three is the perfect number.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "totally agree"
he is as dumb as a fricking stump. When he kept saying, "It's Holly!" I nearly cried for him. How does he manage to get dressed in the mornings?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--April probably buys him Garanimals.

08-06-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nik and CB"
You guys are right...CB's snorkling up Scott & Jase's butts is not very endearing, true enough. But again, judging entirely by his interactions in the house...not the kind of judgemental thinking I have come to expect of Nakomis. I know, I know, I shouldn't expect anything from the hamsters, but she above all knows what that feels like. Oh well, back to (sputter, sputter) reality! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH, as if.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-06-04, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Nik and CB"
I agree with you vix, but maybe once outside the house their true personality will come out. *crossing fingers that cb has one* I think she will give him a chance to redeem himself. He may just be totally intimidated by the 'jocks/pretty boys' in the house and perhaps IRL he is a little less of a "snorkler".

*glad you found OT!*

08-07-04, 01:47 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Nik and CB"
By George, Mouthie, I think that's a likely outcome. And, I too, pray that CB does have his own personality ITR
Thanks, I'm glad I found OT, too, but trying to catch up on just the political stuff alone was (and is)exhausting. And while I like to consider myself an apt debater in life, sometimes it's best to be still and "listen" when you can't look at someone and try and reason with them. Plus, I never ever take myself too seriously, and obviously there are many who do, and these boards are certainly no exception. But loads of fun. I'm out now, exhausting day for me. Waaaay to many meals to prepare and deliver. (It's what I do)

08-07-04, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nik and CB"
Hey vix, check your red wavy thing.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

08-07-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Nik and CB"
Okay, back to the Dork Hall of Fame...what red wavy thing? Have I done something wrong? Did I offend?

08-07-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Nik and CB"
You should see a red waving flag when you log onto this site. It means you have a new message in your inbox. Go to 'lobby' and you will see your inbox at the top. You didn't do anything wrong.
Silly vix.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nik and CB"
>
>but maybe once outside the
>house their true personality will
>come out. *crossing fingers that
>cb has one*

I worry that this is the real Cowboy. He has said more than once that Scott and Jase treat him just like his friends back home. So I fear Cowboy is always the one following the others around and doing whatever he can to fit in.

08-07-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Nik and CB"
nodding to Loree

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •