The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-05 AT 04:40 AM (EST)

Wk 12 Results

Votes: Judd, -12 / Lydia, -6. Whoo-Hooo. Everyone had a perfect week. No one had a target on the safe-lists. (Yup, even the RedInkers)
IndividualImmunity: Danni, +6. Everyone got the immunity correct this week. (Aside from the RedInkers)

SecretWord: "Family"
You would have know if you'd figured out the little "heads-up" I gave.
The URL for the secretword was hidden in my profile.

MayaBonusResults:
MyBonus
1. How far, in miles, is my childhood home from where I live now? 1223 miles
(Raised in the NW, now reside in the SW)
2. As of Thursday, if you added my parents ages together, how many years would that be? 110
(55 apiece)
3. How many pets have I owned? (Not counting fish) 36
(I know what you are thinking...WOW! He must own a friggen zoo?! Well, you are not too far off. I have definitely owned my share and more of household critters. Beginning and not ending with many different types of Finches, doves, snakes, lizards, turtles, frogs, hamsters, gerbils (No jokes kingfish), rats, degus, mice, cats, dogs and the occasional caimen.
But, I have slimmed down the current number of family pets to 5. 2 birds, 2 guineapigs and my dearest Cooper. Oh and fish, but we weren't counting those were we?)
4. How many years of Dance Classes did I attend? 8
(Nope, I wasn't a computer nerd. I was a drama dork! Which included all things performance oriented. The stage? Ahhhhh...lived for it. Singing; accomplished and award winning Jazz vocalist. Acting; Not so accomplished but I have won awards. Dancing; 8 combined years of Ballet, Modern, Swing, Ballroom, Jazz and Tap. Wanna see my JazzHands? How 'bout an arabesque? I can also make like a tree and leaf.
Total: 1377
Anyways, the BlueInk bonuses went to ...
dreamerbeliever, who was the closest to the actual total. 70 points
kingfish, second closest. 50 points
Scarlett, was third closest. 20 points
and Lolly was the fourth closest. 10 points

RedInk...
100 points goes to Emydi
and 50 points goes to alwaysintruble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scores:
Rank (previous rank) Player ~ weekly score (previous score) = Total Score *SpecialPrize

1. (1) lvoetulips ~ 19 (435) = 454

2. (2) Scarlett O Hara ~ 41 (376) = 417

3. (3) LookeeLoo ~ 21 (373) = 394 *

4. (4) Kermit the Vixen ~ 19 (373) = 392

5. (5) Kobrien_fan ~ 16 (351) = 367

6. (6) DearAbby ~ 21 (346) = 367

7. (10) dreamerbeliever ~ 86 (278) = 364 *BooteePass

8. (9) kingfish ~ 62 (294) = 356 *

9. (7) LibraRising ~ 21 (319) = 340

10. (8) MJewel ~ 12 (302) = 314

11. (11) Lolly ~ 25 (268) = 293

12. (12) Rebel Crown ~ 14 (246) = 260

13. (13) GuessItRains ~ 17 (241) = 258

3. (3) alwaysintruble ~ -61 (-159) = -220

2. (2) kircon ~ -6 (-234) = -240

1. (1) emydi ~ -111 (-387) = -498

Okay folks, we're in the home stretch and still anything can happen. I swear. This is still anybody's game.
The trick will be to last all the way through to the winner.
A lot of big scoring folks going into the FinalEpisode have lost out and been replaced by the UTR's for the win. So it can happen.

Safe-List: mandatory
Your list of Survivors who will not get a vote at TribalCouncil.

IndividualImmunity: non-mandatory
Which individual wins the Immunity challenge.

SecretWord: non-mandatory
The secret word blowout!
Using only the first letters of every secret word, used in this seasons game, come up with as many 6 letter and bigger words as you can.
Although your words do not have to be Survivor or Maya oriented, I will add 1 point for each that is. (no six-degrees of Survivor explanations either. They must be obvious.)
Plus 2 extra prizes.
Biggest single word. 36 points
Biggest total word list. 18 points
Only english words please. No Proper names either.
Do not repeat a letter if there isn't 2 or more of them on your list.
here is some help...
Find or remember the other secretwords to get a full list of valid/useable letters.

Wk1: Twist
Wk2: Giveaway
Wk3:
Wk4:
Wk5:
Wk6:
Wk7:
Wk8: Gary
Wk9:
Wk10:
Wk11: Celebrate / Mapped / Partial / Alien / Silence / Alliance / Trapped
Wk12:

Please PM me with your list of words.
Any word containing non-valid letters will itself be invalid.
I will be using YourDictionary.com to verify words that may be sketchy or unfamiliar to me. Please note that if this site cannot come-up with a definition, I will not allow that word to be used. (Regardless of which other dictionary or anagram station you used to find words.) My suggestion would be to verify definitions with this web-site before making your final submissions.
Also a quick note to anyone who read the entry earlier than you are now. I made a small typographical error regarding the secret word for this week. Let me just itterate that there is no secretword this week. There will only be the list of words compiled by you from the previously given 12 weeks.
In other words...you will all only have 18 letters to work with for this challenge.
Sorry for any inconvenience or paranoia.

MayaBonus: non-mandatory
GrossFood Challenge a.k.a. Survivor Swirl
I am going to use the FearFactorBlender for this challenge. Why? Because it works better.
I will add two guatemalan survivors together and blend away.
Your job is to figure out the flavors of each survivor swirl.
10 points for each correct combination. (30 points possible)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tribe: Xhakum
:
Cindy / Danni / Lydia / Rafe / Stephenie

Sample Entry:
SafeList:
Lydia / Danni / Rafe
Immunity:
Steph
SecretWordBonus:
PM'd my list to you, magistrate
MayaBonus:
1. I dunno
2. Jamie/Judd
3. Brianna/Blake

the tribe has spoken...

* Since the final 2 shows will be aired on Thursday and the following Sunday it is important for me to warn you that I will be posting the Final Entry soon.
Look for it. The Deadline for the Final entry will be showtime. No extra points for early entries, no negatives for late ones.

* A few of apologies.
Sorry, to everyone for my lack of daily participation these past few weeks. Computer problems are the main reason. Impartial judgement is also to blame.
Sorry, for assuming your intentions, always. I knew there must've been something wrong, I just wasn't aware it was out of your control.
Sorry, KO for any misgivings. I truly enjoy your presence and appreciate your friendship. The nefarious alliance is still in play, in my book.
And finally, sorry, Scarlett. I should've at least given a shout-out to all those that found each and every secretword last week. I never intended on handing out 63 points each to those that did find them all, but you should certainly be congratulated on your sleuthing abilities. Great Job!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bulletlist of the remaining special prizes and their abilities...
*BooteePass or BooteeButton: This Pass/Button allows the owner to "commit the sin" and have a bootee on their safe-list and still not get booted themselves. However, when the infraction has been commited I will take back the Pass/Button.
One use only. Will be revoked by me when the infraction happens.

Da Rules:
Objective:
Every week you will post a "safe list" of survivors still in the game.
How many is up to you. Pick as few or as many as you want. Just know, your flirting with disaster the more survivors you include.
For each survivor who does not get votes you will get points.
If you happen to name a survivor who gets votes I will take away points for every vote cast.
Anytime after the 2nd week and you list a bootee. I will boot you from the game. AND you will have to go to LoserLodge.
I will also pose, in each new entry thread, up to 3 non-mandatory questions. Each question will be worth a different value and will vary in difficulty. They are not mandatory though.
Non-Mandatory questions:
Immunity:
Each week, if you choose to do so, you can take a guess at who will win Immunity. For every episode with tribes I will ask that you name a tribe to win. When the survivors merge I will begin asking for individual immunity. Point values will change when this happens.
SecretWord Bonus:
Each week I will choose a secret word. Your duty is to include that word in your entry.
MayaBonus:
Every week I will post an extra bonus question. When, where, why, how, what will be up to me. I like to suprise people so I suggest staying vigilant and alert. The nature of these questions will change all the time, so will the point values.

Basic Point Values:
Each survivor who does not receive votes will be worth 2 points.
Each survivor who receives votes will be be worth -3 points per vote. This includes the booted survivor. This does not include quitters or people who do not receive votes but leave the show anyway.
Tribal Immunity will be worth 3 points if correct. -2 if incorrect.
Individual Immunity will be worth 6 points if corrrect. -3 if incorrect.
SecretWordBonus will be worth 5 points. 0 if incorrect. (-5 for RedInk)
MayaBonus:
Maya Discretion

Deadlines:
Game Deadline:
Anyone can enter the game but only during the first 3 weeks. Week 4 the game will be closed to new entrants.
ProbationaryPeriod lasts for only the first 2 weeks. After that I will boot you if you have a bootee on your safe-list.
Entry Deadline:
Pre-Snews/On-Time entries are accepted until Wednesday at 11:59pm et. and will get 2 free point if no edits are made after the wednesday deadline.
Grace Period entries are accepted between the Wednesday deadline and Thursdays showtime. 7:59pm et. Anyone entering during GracePeriod will automatically receive a penalty of -5 points.
Any Entries made (or edited) after the Thursday showtime will not be counted.
If a player misses making an entry. I will use their previous weeks "safe list" as their new entry. (No Immunity or Bonuses)

REDINK subtleties:
If you decide to answer the bonus questions, they should come with messages of intention for negative points. If you don't verify your intentions I will "assume" you wanted positive points.
If you want to enter early, don't want to edit and still want the -5 points for posting late, simply title your post as "AutomaticPenalty" or "GracePeriodEntry"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... emydi 12-02-05 1
   I think we need to call a foul alwaysintruble1 12-02-05 3
       RE: I think we need to call a foul emydi 12-03-05 5
 Question about the word bonus DearAbby 12-02-05 2
   Plurals are allowed. tribephyl 12-03-05 4
       Another question DearAbby 12-06-05 12
           RE: Another question tribephyl 12-07-05 14
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... MJewel 12-04-05 6
   RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... MJewel 12-04-05 7
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... Rebel Crown 12-05-05 8
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... lvoetulips 12-05-05 9
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... kingfish 12-05-05 10
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... MJewel 12-06-05 11
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... LibraRising 12-07-05 13
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... GuessItRains 12-07-05 15
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... DearAbby 12-07-05 16
   SecretWordBonus DearAbby 12-08-05 24
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... Scarlett O Hara 12-07-05 17
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... LookeeLoo 12-07-05 18
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... KObrien_fan 12-07-05 19
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... dreamerbeliever 12-07-05 20
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 E... Lolly 12-07-05 21
 Vix Pix Kermit the Vixen 12-08-05 22
 RE: S11ABC: Wk 12... kircon 12-08-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

Woo and Hoo Don't I get all the points because I came within 100??? like on the Price is Right? I know, I know, shut up

You didn't happen to grow up in a town with a pop. of 1405 did you?? If so, that's how I figured it out bc I know where u are now--you left coaster you...

Be back later with my Red Ink entry, etc.

Im back with my red ink grace period entry

Safe-List: Lydia

IndividualImmunity: Lydia

SecretWord: pm sent

MayaBonus:

1. Brooke and Blake
2. Steph and Brianna
3. Judd and Rafe

Please give me negative pts for all bonuses!!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-02-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I think we need to call a foul"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 02:45 AM (EST)

She's got a 250 point lead and she's begging for MORE points? I think Tribe should take half her poitns away for being greedy.

ETA entry for the week, real life just too busy these days

SafeList: Danni

Immunity: Rafe

SecretWordBonus: No time, oh well.

MayaBonus: Same as above

Hey, its the only way we have a chance. Have to keep trying to the bitter end right?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I think we need to call a foul"
pffffffttttt

Tribey does love TPIR

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-02-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Question about the word bonus"
Do you have a rule about plurals? If, for instance you allowed 3-letter words, could we list both "pat" and "pats"?

Also, please check your red wavy.

tribe's 2005 Holiday Siggie Shop
Merry Christmas!

12-03-05, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Plurals are allowed."
Thanks for the red wavy thingy. You have one as well.

But, just so it doesn't seem like I'm playing favorites.

HEY EVERYBODY!!!
I made a very unstrategic typo. A real Dumas move, really.
I usually spend a couple of hours going through the new entry and checking for mistakes, unfortunately one of them snuck through.
I've since erased it.
But, just to settle your nerves, There is no secret word this week.
I will only be accepting the Word Challenges.
AND
These word challenges will be done with only 18 letters, 9 of which I've already given to you.

12-06-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Another question"
Do the word lists have to be PM'd by midnight Wednesday to avoid the penalty, or do we have till 8:00 Thursday? My Scrabble tiles are getting quite a workout!

12-07-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Another question"
I will accept word lists (via pm) until showtime.
But make sure to get your regular entry in before Thursday to not get penalized.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-04-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-05 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

Tribe,

Can each letter only be used once?

12-04-05, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
Nevermind my Question ...I re-read and see you can only use each letter once unless there is more of one letter.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-05-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
Rafe
Stephenie

Immunity-Danni

Secret word- My PM has been sent.

Maya Bonus-
1. Danni, Brandon
2. Cindy, Stephenie
3. Judd, Rafe

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lvoetulips Click to send private message to lvoetulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
Safe List: Rafe
Secret Word: My list has been sent. OMG that took forever!
Mayabonus:
1. Booby Jon and Brooke
2. Cyndi and Steph
3. Judd and Rafe

(I really have no idea on that blender crap! )

courtesy of tribe, master of my universe

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
Safe-List: steph, rafe,
IC: Danni
secret word: via PM

Maya bonus
1. brianna/blake
2. Steph/cindi
3. Judd/margret

I fail to see why all of this should collapse at the last moment. OK, OK, I caught the disclaimer. And no gerbil jokes. Too easy.

Brain numb, I no longer know if the words are real or if I'm making them up.

And is there a way to unswirl the mayabonus? I can wait till after the thurs show.

12-06-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
Safe-List: Rafe, Stephenie

IndividualImmunity: Danni

SecretWord: PM Sent

MayaBonus:

1. Stephanie and Judd

2. Danni and Brandon

3. Gary and Rafe

Siggie is courtesy of Tribe

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-07-05, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
I repeat: I shall never complain about 6th place again. I shall never complain about 6th place again.

SafeList: Rafe, Stephenie, Danni
Immunity: Danni
SecretWord: Oy. I'm sending the PM. But I'm not too good at anagrams.

Mayabonus:
Swirl 1: Lydia/Stephenie
Swirl 2: Danni/Cindy
Swirl 3: Judd/Rafe

A tribe/IceCat masterpiece.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
SafeList: Danni / Rafe / Stephenie
Immunity: Stephenie
SecretWord: Sent by PM
MayaBonus: 1. Danni/Lydia
2. Steph/Cindy
3. Judd/Rafe

12-07-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
SafeList: Danni / Rafe

SecretWordBonus: PM coming your way soon, magistrate

MayaBonus:
1. Brian & Margaret
2. Cindy & Stephenie
3. Jim & Judd

tribe's 2005 Holiday Siggie Shop
Merry Christmas to all the RTVW peeps!

12-08-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
24. "SecretWordBonus"
Goodness gracious, what a task! I've spent nearly every waking minute for the past week playing with my Scrabble tiles. I've even dreamed about finding words that would be acceptable. But now I've finally given up and sent you my list. And in case anyone has any doubts, you are quite nefarious!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
Safe-List: Rafe, Lydia, Danni
Reward Challenge: Cindy
IndividualImmunity: Danni

SecretWord: Tribe, if you EVAH pull another stunt like this one in the midst of the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR again, I swear, as GAWD is my witness, I am going to pull a Mistress emydom on you and whoop your behind but good!!! Do you understand me??? Better yet ... I'll sic emydi herself or even Mamie OR KINGFISH on you!!! That took f-o-r-e-v-e-r!!! And, if I don't get results .... as GAWD is my witness, there'll be Hell-o to pay, do you hear me!! GGRRRRRRR........

MayaBonus:
Left: Stephanie/Jamie
Center: Brandon/Margaret
Right: Judd/BJ

By the way, I hope it takes you till New Year's Eve, readin' and checkin' all of those &*^%$#@ words!!! Your, Katie Scarlett

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-07-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
SafeList: Rafe / Steph

Immunity: Steph

Secret word via PM

MayaBonus:

1. Danni, Blake
2. Cindy, Stephenie
3. Judd, Rafe

Tribe Notes:

Really enjoyed the Mayan Bonus last week and getting to know a little bit about you tribe!

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
Safe list: Danni, Rafe

MayaBonus:

1. Brooke and Blake
2. Steph and Brianna
3. Judd and Rafe

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
SafeList: Danni / Rafe

SecretWordBonus: If I find a little more time tomorrow, will PM

MayaBonus: (going with those who fought)
1. Judd & Margaret
2. Cindy & Gary
3. Blake & Brian

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-05, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

Safe: Rafe
II: Danni

Secretwordbonus: pm tomorrow, still working on it

MayaBonus:
1. Blake/Brianna
2. Cindy/Steph
3. Judd/Margret

Eight years, huh? I'm jealous. I would love to take ballroom, maybe salsa. *sigh* . . . someday

But if you're ever in a "swingin'" mood and you're in the Dallas area, give me a shout out and we'll go to D'Jangos.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-08-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Vix Pix"
I spent so much time on that stupid word list that although I now have a much bigger vocabulary, my brain is fried witless. I have not the strength or brain power to be witty. Sorry.

Safe: Rafe, Danni
Secret Word Bonus: PM'd my list to you, magistrate
Maya: I have no rhyme or reason to this whatsoever but here goes!

#1 - Jamie/Brianna
#2 - Cindy/Amy
#3 - Judd/Brandon

And you know Tribe, it's true what they say.... chicks TOTALLY DIG a guy who can dance!

Holiday Siggie courtesy of TribeElf.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S11ABC: Wk 12 Results / Wk 13 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-05 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Safe-List: Danni

IndividualImmunity: Cindy

SecretWord: The secret word blowout!
sent PM to you, Your Most High Magistrate

No secret word, I don't know what to do. I must not fail. I really need to make some points.

MayaBonus: GrossFood Challenge a.k.a. Survivor Swirl
A. Brian/Amy B. Margaret/Cindy C. Judd/Brooke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always make my many points negitive.

edited to show my siggie by arkiegrl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •