The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guatemala Love List: week 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-02-05, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guatemala Love List: week 12"
Episode twelve has come and gone. Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are you diggin’ and whom would you like to see take the next walk of shame (thanks Lex)?

1) Danni Boatwright (4,3,1,1,3,2,2,1,1,1,2) – Fantastic night for Danni! Felt a little dirty placing her second last week, but Rafe did deserve it. Danni is right back where she belongs and owned the episode. Shrewd auction bidder, used her advantage in IC perfectly for the win, and controlled voting out the real scumbag. Just love this girl personality wise, game-play wise, and any other kind of wise. Go Danni!

2) Rafe Judkins (6,4,3,2,7,5,4,2,2,2,1) – Dug the fact that Rafe feels closest to Danni and was her tag-team partner for the auction. As always, he was his usual upbeat-self and has a great take on the game. His idea of wanting to use Judd against Judd was brilliant. Besides Danni, he is the only one left who I would be thrilled for if they win the season.

3) Stephenie LaGrossa (3,7,8,6,8,8,5,7,6,4,5) – Tactically she may have made a mistake tonight but glad she did. Funny how an episode with very little of Steph means she gets a little boost up the list. Less is more.

4) Lydia Morales (13,6,7,7,1,6,7,5,5,6,4) – Did Lydia really openly campaigning to be the swing vote? I know that she was in scramble mode, but it was a bit pathetic. Begging for others to keep using her as a pawn? If she wins this season, will be the worst winner ever. Like Lydia as a person but have no respect for her strategy (if it can be called that).

5) Cindy Hall (7,10,9,5,4,3,6,4,3,3,3) – Totally blah episode for the zookeeper. Maybe she should have bid on a personality at the auction? With only two episodes left, I still have no clue what to make of her. She definitely has the hot factor with me but besides that, ehh.

Booted: Judd Sergeant (5,8,10,12,13,11,10,9,8,7,6) – Ahh sweet relief! To bad it took so long but ape-man is finally gone. Dudd went out of the game the way he played it, classless. Let’s stroll down memory lane for a moment about Judd. He was the first traitor in the game, verbally attacked Jiffy and contestants at TC & camp, was a hypocrite about lying, puked where people sleep, and is a psycho. Good riddance Jugghead!

I showed you mine ... now you show me yours

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 cycles2k 12-02-05 1
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 Max Headroom 12-02-05 2
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 jen71 12-02-05 3
   RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 Shulman 12-02-05 8
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 adricharlie 12-02-05 4
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 emydi 12-02-05 5
   RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 Ravens04 12-02-05 6
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 Reeflex7 12-02-05 7
 My list arturbars 12-02-05 9
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 bostonrobfan 12-03-05 10
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 Aruba 12-03-05 11
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 whoami 12-05-05 12
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 Quiddity99 12-06-05 13
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 Das Mole 12-07-05 14
   RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 mhb0125 12-07-05 15
       RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 Aruba 12-07-05 16
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12 oz4ever 12-08-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-05, 02:32 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1)Danni (1,2,3,2) - Finally Danni starts to play and what a play it was. Good job Danni.

2) Lydia (6,6,5,1) - Seemed like such a follower before, but she tried hard last week and really worked Judd over this week. She is a sweet lady. If nothing else it would be heartwarming to see her win a lot of money.

3) Rafe (5,5,4,5)/ - Still can't decide if he is a puppetmaster or a puppet.

4) Cindi (4,3,2,3) - Stategy, what strategy?

5) Stephanie (8,9,7,6) - Overgrown spoiled brat.

Bootee: Judd (7,7,6,4) - Great exit Judd! Such dignity.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 09:25 AM (EST)

Excuse me, but don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out, Judd.

1. Danni - She had another stellar episode, eating well at the auction and winning the IC. Despite being the sole survivor of a pagonged alliance, she completely avoided the boot target. Let's hope her success continues.

2. Rafe - What a sly devil he's becoming! Allows the Juddinator to talk himself out of the tribe, and sets up Steph as the "leader" who made it happen. Gets a demerit for keeping Cindy out of the loop, though.

3. Cindy - Still looking good after all those days of deprivation, but her strategy needs serious work. Has an aimless F4 sacrificial-lamb look to her.

4. Lydia - Following in the footsteps of other successful, worthless survivors like Lil and Scout. At least she's likable.

5. Stephenie - Pouring her heart into the game, but I've lost interest. Oddly enough, I wouldn't be that disappointed if she won, but that won't be happening so I won't have to worry about it.

Booted. Judd - Though a colorful character, Judd was far too disagreeable. Even as the ideal F2 opponent, they just couldn't stand having him around. Sorry man, you're outta here!

Edited to fix spelling, add Judd comment

jen71 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1)Danni - very likeable
2)Rafe - very smart
3)Stephenie - irritating, obviously she's played the game right to get this far, but the jury might not be too thrilled with her ...
4)Cindy - boring
5)Lydia - useless

Booted: Judd - Good riddance!

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
I originally liked Steph; but she has become just like those she complained about when she got booted-off Palau.She lies about her alliances and uses people to do her dirty work. She is an instigator, too. I hope the tribe gets rid of her. No doubt Judd is crass as well as a liar. I don't believe he even won any competition. I'm surprised that CBS didn't bleep-out his comments last night. I will miss him, not because he's nice, but because of the comments he made every week.He was always scheming. He should have gone farther but was betrayed by Steph. If she makes it to the Final Two; all those she betrayed will remember. Glad Gary got the boot. He was sneaky and pretended to be something that he wasn't. Good riddance.

adricharlie 1340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1. Danni - Way to play the game. Introduced doubt and insecurity without actually lying.

2. Rafe - I'm beginning to believe he is in control and is working Stef.

3. Cindy - Not much happened with her. She better be careful at getting too complacent. TC was definitely a wake up call for her though.

4. Stef - Not her best episode but at least she is still playing the game.

5. Lydia - Here by default. I just don't want her to win but could definitely see the others using her.

Boot - Judd - You just got lazy and forgot what the game was all about. Everybody wants the million, they're not there to make friends.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1. Rafe..He's still my fave

2. Danni...What an episode...she was the maestro in orchestrating the Judd boot....

3. Lydia..here bc the other 2 are worse, but I agree, db, she was pathetic...but Judd even more so...why didn't he do anything?!

4. Cindy...blah..no story..no personality...her twin sounded exactly like her..and looked exactly like her with makeup and a few more pounds

5. Steph--how stupid has her play been since Jamie's boot...has she alienated everyone on the jury? um, yes! Taking Judd to f2 was her only play...it would have come down to Danni's vote...(with BJ Jamie and prob Lydia voting for Judd and Cindy Rafe Gary voting Steph...now all four guys on the jury thus are NO WAY GOING to vote her that's the 4 Steph's opponent needs, if indeed Steph does make it to F2...) You have to give it to Danni for orchestrating that Judd vote....and getting Steph to vote for him despite her real interests in keeping him around!!

Ravens04 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"

1. Danni- She proves that honesty can get you everywhere. Rafe and Steohanie believe she tells the truth and trust her. She did not back down from the RC, and incorporating the envelope at the right time. I definitely see that she has moved up the totem pole, with Lydia and Cindy below her. Plus, the girl knows how to do strategy, she listened on the Judd and Lydia conversation w/out seeming lke a eavesdropper and returned tht info to Steph. She's a great listener, which is such a underrated component to this game. She's the main reason Judd is gone and made Judd feel backstabbed by her alliance. I see her winning the next couple immunities,plus the immunity for the final two.Loved how her and Rafe tag team at the auction. Go Girl! I can actually see her now being the person where Rafe, Lydia, and Steph go to for advice, since they trust her.

2. Rafe- Still my second favorite. He's so likeable, and I think only Danni knows that Rafe is such a strong threat in mental and physical challenges. The only person I see having a chance beating him at the final two is Danni.

3. Lydia- She really made Judd believe that he was safe( Good Job)

4. Stephanie- The only reason she is still around is because Danni and Rafe know that they will easily beat her in the final two. With Judd's departure, she lost Judd's vote and the game.

5. Cindy- in the next episode I see her leaving because of a decision at reward, where she chooses Danni/Lydia over Steph/Rafe for I guess a car. Danni is going to get Rafe and Steph to vote her out. She's next on the jury.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1) (3) Danni - Wow, Danni finally turned on the jets and started playing the game. On top for the first time ever for being flawless last night. She won immunity and she planted the seed of doubt in Steph's mind about Judd without looking desperate. Masterful. Now it's anybody's game to win.

2) (1) Rafe - Clever fellow, and dangerous. Good idea in allowing the Steph/Judd alliance to be broken up, but I'm not sure what he was thinking about in not telling Cindy about it. Now she may not trust him again...he may have lost control of the game with that move. We shall see.

3) (2) Cindy - I wonder if her parents can tell her and her twin apart over the phone. (couldn't think of anything else to say, she was pretty uninspired this episode)

4) (4) Lydia - Useless, but why do I think she's going to sneak into the final two? She just keeps tagging along, hanging out with the cool kids, and will end up getting a ride to the party because everyone keeps forgetting she's there.

5) (6) Steph - I don't know, maybe it was sunstroke or she ate some wild peyote or something, but I don't get how she felt she couldn't trust Judd. He'd shown her loyalty plenty of times and she did owe him big for the two rewards. I don't get it. She just lost the only vote she could truly count on, as well as a vote on the jury if she gets to F2. Bad strategic move, and not very nice either.

Booted (5) Judd - Never a big fan, and I thought his exit was classless. Good sport, huh? Between he and Jamie it will be a very interesting final TC.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
9. "My list"
I guess i missed puting this list together last week, but it have not really changed that much lately. Here is what I have:

By far my favorite one left on the show is:

1 - Danni - she is awesome, she is good looking, she is smart, and she is athletic. She played her game perfectly last night. I wish she keeps stiring things around into the final 2. She has been my number one for the past six weeks or so...

She really disapointed me this season:

2 - Cindy - she started as my number one this seaoson, but looks are definetly deceiving. She is cute and athletic, but what a non-factor in the game.

These two I really did not care for either way since the begining:

3 - Lydia
4 - Rafe

Finally someone I really despise:

18 - Steph - I gave her number 18, because she is just not worse the number 5 spot. I put all the booted players before her.... She is a bigger bafoon than Dudd. She is nastier than Jamie... She is just pittiful... If the remaining survivors are stupid enough (or smart enough - depending on how you look at it) not to vote her out and she ends up in the final 2, she will get smoked 7-0 by the jury - now that would be great to watch...

And last, but not least - our booted player:

Dudd - well it was a long way coming, but you finally got yours. I was kind of ironic that in the end you got stabbed by your closest ally.... Maybe you and Jamie can work on some way to repay Steph while you are in the LL....

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-03-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1. Danni
2. Cindy
3. Rafe
4. Steph
5. Lydia

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 07:39 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1) RAFE (1)(2,3,3,3,5,6,7,8,10) - Remains the survivor who can't tell a lie. Even when pressured to make a committment that could potentially corner him into a lie, he wouldn't bite. Could we have back-to-back million dollar winners with integrity and a conscience? Probably not; but it's a nice thought.

2) DANNI (2)(4,4,2,4,4,9,6,2,4) - Awesome play this week! Can't believe the bidding wasn't higher for the IC clue, but if she was the only one with brains to want it, then she deserved it. Better yet, she used the clue well to win IC. Also managed to stir the pot without lying. Totally deserves to sit next to Rafe in the Final Two.

3) CINDY (3)(5,7,5T,6,9,10,13,10,7) - Right in the middle of my ranking where she belongs. Totally dumb to walk UP the pyramid in the IC and not move around to utilize as many squares as possible. But was it dumb, or just another ploy to solidify her UTR coattail status? It's worked for her thus far; I suppose it wouldn't make sense to change after day 30. If it works for $1,000,000 more power to her and shame on the other players...but it won't move her up my ranking.

4) LYDIA (5)(7,6,5T,5,3,1,2,5,6) - Had to laugh when her brother said she looks "strong". Too bad she can't PLAY strong; but then again, he hasn't seen her in two years. Another coattailer advancing in this game...what a shame. Not even worth my time to comment on her.

5) STEPHANIE (6)(6,8,8,9,10,12,12,15,12) - Judd's parting word scumbag encompasses this pathetic person. Judd choosing Cindy was easy since it was her money that made his bid the highest. But to pick Steph (who was bidding against him) was totally out of allegiance only to have her turn on him. A word of advice for her boyfriend of seven years...you better sleep with one eye open. This viper will not only cut your throat but stand over you and watch you bleed to death.

BOOTED) JUDD (4)(3,2,1,2,1,4,1,6,5) - His oust was expected. Whereas I did not want him to win the million dollars; the game has arguably lost the most colorful character in this series...but not for long. Can't wait for the finale! I suspect he'll make Sue Hawk sound like Mother Theresa.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-05-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
#1.- Cindy (1) She played the auction game about the best she could have. Made a good buy on the clue to the IC challange.

#2.- Dannie (2) Did a good job of planting seeds of mistrust among the alliance, but she atill has to do something or she will be voted out at The next TC.

#3.- Stephenie (3)Cutting loose a member of your alliance is not good this late in the game. Stick with who got you this far. Those in trouble will plant seeds of mistrust and make you paranoid like Jamie was?

#4.- Lydia (4)Sounds like she is trying to play like another Survivor who said "I will vote for anyone as long as it is not me"

#5.- Rafe (5) I just do not like him. Maybe the way he is playing the game.

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-06-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1. Cindy - Cindy is Judd's real friend, not Steph. It was she who let you see your family Judd! Remember that in the final 2! Steph must die! Back to Cindy though, she has a great chance of going this episodes, I hope it doesn't happen!

2. Danni - Danni's gotta get the big jump this week with all the manuevering she did. Clearly the big winner at the auction and extended her life in the game tremenously.

3. Rafe - Rafe, you finally got rid of Judd. Good for you! But you probably did it an ep too soon. Should have gotten rid of Lydia, then Judd if you ask me.

4. Lydia - Not as useless as usual, tricking Steph like that. She still should go as soon as possible though.

999999999. Steph - Complete and utter moron at playing this game and is quite evil. Judd brings you on all those rewards and you boot him?!?!?! Get rid of her now!!!!!

Booted: Judd - LoL @ your exit. Would have prefered to see you go next episode, but oh well. Farewell, I sure won't miss you!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-07-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

OK, keep in mind that I did, in fact, miss the first half of the episode and have no way to see it for myself, so...with that said, here's my Week 12 list.

Rank. Name (Last Week)(Previous weeks)
1. Danni (2)(3,2,1,1,5,5,2,2,3,6) - Managed to escape the boot, so she moves up.

2. Rafe (1)(1,3,4,5,4,11,13,15,16,15) - Didn't do much from what I saw, so moves down.

3. Lydia (3)(2,1,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,1) - I like the fact that she's trying to actually play the game, but it just isn't really working for her...I dunno, I kinda liked her better when she was UTR, lol.

4. Cindy (4)(6,7,7,9,7,8,7,7,7,3) - Neutral, same as last week.

5. Stephenie (6)(4,6,3,6,9,13,11,10,4,4) - Stays here b/c she didn't do anything to move up.

Bootee -
Judd (5)(5,8,5,8,10,3,5,3,2,8) - I kinda felt bad for him, but I'm glad he's gone.

Bootee Ranks by Average
1. Brian - 5.20
2. Judd - 5.64
3. Jamie - 6.78
4. Margaret - 6.80
5. Amy - 7.00
6. Brooke - 7.00
7. Gary - 9.30
8. Brandon - 10.00
9. Blake - 11.00
10. Bobby Jon - 11.38

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
I hope Steph gets the boot. She thinks she DESERVES to win just because she was on last season. And I'm so thankful I don't have to hear "MAN" come out of Judd's mouth every third word!!!!

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"

>And I'm so thankful I
>don't have to hear "MAN"
>come out of Judd's mouth
>every third word!!!!

You'll get a one show reprieve tomorrow night...but come Sunday I'm sure you'll hear alot more than "MAN" escape Judd's lips during final tribal council. Can't wait!

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-08-05, 05:32 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 12"
1. Danni Boatwright - great use of the immunity challenge advantage, and way to switch the power even when you weren't possibly going this episode... thinking ahead!

2. Cindy Hall - a great episode with Cindy and Mindy the identical twins... If only Judd's twin Timmy had been there, and if Jamie was still in the game, his twin Ramie... I love multiple births!

3. Rafe Judkins - thank you for voting the buffoon out!

4. Stephenie LaGrossa - also thank you, but Rafe got higher cos I felt bad that he didn't get to spend time with his mother.

5. Lydia Morales - for all the complaining she did last episode about not eating much, I expected her to bid on some food items at the auction.

Booted: Judd Sergeant - I was campaigning for his boot a few weeks ago but all of a sudden I felt bad for him getting booted at this point.

Happy holidays to all the peeps out there!
Also, if anyone out there knows the name of Shawn Cohen's twin brother, could you please PM me with it...also, does anyone know if any more survivors are twins besides these people: Teresa Cooper, Gabriel Cade, Shawna Mitchell, Shawn Cohen, Judd, Jamie and Cindy. Thanks!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •