The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB4 Week 11--the Wednesday show--"Why can't Julie just shut up?" "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB4 Week 11--the Wednesday show--"Why can't Julie just shut up?" "
We begin this episode with recrapping what happened yesterday. If you want to know what happened, read my previous summary.

Then we get to see Julie, wearing a black pant suit that is cut too low in the front. She yips to us about what happened yesterday while bobbling her head. Why do we need to be recrapped again? Well because Julie is not that intelligent and thinks that we have the same amount of intelligence as she does. And how intelligent is she, you ask? Well, let me put it this way. When scientists recently proved that a duck’s quack does, indeed, have an echo (it is a really soft echo), the echo chamber that they used to place the duck inside was between her two ears.

And now Jun is recrapping who won the competitions. Enough with the recrapping!?! We get the idea.

Now it is time for strategy talk in the DR. Ali says that she flirted, cried on command, and lied. (Gee, we really didn’t know – we thought you were a little angel all along.) And Jun said that she had to be able to lie with a straight face and hide emotion. (Yes, she does have that insurance salesman feature, doesn’t she?) And Robert says that everybody loves him. (No, Robert, you kept winning America’s Choice because of your daughter – not because of you.) He also said that if he is evicted, he will try to sway the jury against the girl that evicted him. (Way to set those realistic goals of realizing that you will be evicted next.)

Julie starts talking again and I start getting bored again. I would rather listen to some of my boring profs at an 8:30 am lecture than listen to her. Does she have a brain in her head? Wait, I already answered that. The answer is no.

Julie asks Ali if she would rather spend another 75 days in the house or another day with the mime. Ali answers 75 days. Funny how we would rather watch 75 days with the mime than another day with her.

Julie asks a generic question about family life to Jun. And Jun answers with a generic, “I miss my parents.”

And finally Julie asks Robert why America loves him. He replies because he is being real and not fake. I agree. Out of the 3 remaining HG, Robert is the most genuine of the bunch (not that it takes much).

Finally, we hit a commercial break. Maybe they’ll be more exciting than listening to Julie. Well, they are moderately.

And now we come back and listen to Julie yammer on some more. But it leads to the stresses of the HG and how they are afraid of leaving the house. Jun is stressed out because the other two want the money just as much as she does. And she relieves this stress by eating, which Ali, dear sweet Ali, is quick to point out. And Ali is afraid to face the real world again, even if she wins. She is afraid of the backlash of people seeing what a horrible person she really is and she is also afraid that Donny broke up with her. I admit, if I saw her IRL, I probably would have a few choice words to say to her. Not that I’ll repeat them – I don’t want to be banned for spouting stronger than PG-13 words and phrases. And Robert’s main stress is being away from his daughter. He is used to hearing every little detail of her life and isn’t getting that in the house.

After another intro by Julie, we get comments from the HG’s family members. Rob’s parents think that Robert being on the Dream Team alliance helped. But they were also shocked by the comments he was making about the women. They never raised him to be that way. Robert’s biggest obstacle is being away from his daughter. And we conclude Robert’s piece with Elena wanting daddy to win.

Next is Jun’s sister. Having Jee as the Ex-Factor was good for Jun because having alliances are good. And cooking makes good bonds with people. Jun did a good job of playing both sides of the fence. And Jun and Ali have similar styles but Jun did better.

Finally, we get Ali’s parents. Ali was a beauty show contestant and therefore knows how to backstab people and tell half truths. They also said that she is the girl that America loves to hate, but America has it wrong. We should love her.

Another commercial break passes, and we get the final competition for HOH. It is a question about each of their exes. So Ali has to answer the questions for Justin and Jun has to answer the questions for Jee. The person with the highest number of correct answers wins HOH. Got it? Good. I’ll use a table (dusting off my html skills) to show the questions and answers.

QuestionAli’s AnsJustin’s AnsJun’s AnsJee’s Ans
Are you still attracted to your ex?YesNoNoNo
Did you trust your ex prior to nomination?YesNoNoYes
Did you feel your ex had your back in the game?NoYesNoYes
Was your ex responsible for the breakup?NoNoYesNo
Does your ex have a soul?YesYesYesYes
Was your ex more in control of the house than you?NoNoYesYes
Were you better in bed than your ex?NoYesYesYes
Other than BB reunions, will you contact your ex?NoNoYesNo

Needless to say, we have yet another tie. So Julie breaks out a numbers question and stipulates the Price is Right rule. Gotta plug CBS shows, eh? Hey, if we are playing the Price is Right, can we spay or neuter the hamster HG? Pretty please? The question is, “How long in days did you date?” Ali answers 0, banking on Jun overbidding with 1 million (proving that Jun is very good at that over-exaggeration skill). The answers, though not important, were 210 for Ali and Justin and 1700 for Jun and Jee. And of course Alison wins again. And we get another commercial break.

We return to Julie recrapping what we already know and now we get our peak at the jury house. Justin calls the place paradise and he and Dana are getting really close and taking it one day at a time. (I think this calls for a collective ew yuck.) Nathan is becoming sexually frustrated and really needs a woman. Sure enough, in comes Erika. Dana thought it would be her. Erika is happy to see Jack again but wishes it was in happier (monetary) circumstances. Nathan is happy because Erika is eye candy. Because they are short a bed in the jury house, Nathan becomes the gentleman and offers to share his bed with Erika. (I dunno – I think offering to sleep on the couch or floor would be the honourable thing but maybe I’m not normal.) The whole jury is excited about being the jury and getting to vote the winner. Dana especially likes the power and comes off sounding very Jerry from S2-esque. Which leads into another commercial break.

Ali, as HOH, gets to go into the HOH room and Julie gets to ask dumb questions now. Did Jun throw the competition? Yes. (Well, duh, 1 million days would be 2739 years so of course she threw it.) Ali thinks Jun threw it because she didn’t want to be in the situation of having to pick the person to go. And Ali has made up her mind of who she will evict.

And this is it! BB5 is coming back and they need people to audition. Just go to CBS’s website and the info is there. And we have another commercial break.

Julie is back, and again reminding us about eviction time. Does she ever shut up? As Rod (or was it Todd) said in The Simpsons, “Ow, my freaking ears.” Julie gives Robert and Jun one last chance to sway Ali’s decision. Robert butters Ali up by saying she played with heart and always made the right decision and should make the right decision today. And Jun said that she had a hard time trusting Ali in the beginning but now does because Ali has always made the right decisions. Jun says that Ali should make the right decision again today. Jun also wants to have a two female final (two underestimated females) for this show.

Ali votes to evict Robert because Ali wouldn’t win against him. But before she does evict him, she calls him out on his threat to sway the jury. (I have to admit that was good strategy on her part.)

We get the, same as always, hugging and kissing, and while Robert walks over to Julie, Ali and Jun are dancing. They are the final two and they got rid of Rob.

Finally, the dumb little interview with Julie. Robert doesn’t regret making the threat of campaigning. He also said he will vote for the person more deserving, so an automatic vote for Jun may not be happening. Rob explains why he let go of the key. He knew he wouldn’t win against Ali and he knew that she would never give a 100% guarantee. Then we get the nice farewell messages from Ali and Jun. (You know the ones – the ones that look as real as a three dollar bill.) Jun misses Rob’s nose picking. Asked what he thought, he said it was genuine. (I guess Rob really was delusional.) The final question was what would he like to say to his daughter. He tells us, and Julie said, “Well, you can tell her yourself.”

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. That is too cute. CBS does have a heart. Robert gives Elena the biggest hug. I can only hope that she gets to join in the jury house. That would be cuter than a dozen puppies and kittens. And with that, we get another commercial break.

Julie is back to remind us that this show started 11 weeks ago and to watch Friday’s episode. And tune in next Wednesday for the coronation of the BB4 winner. And if you just don’t have enough of these hamsters, tune in the following Wednesday for a reunion show.

We leave tonight’s show with Ali and Jun trying to figure out the jury votes. I’ll conclude with one last Ali quote. “Dana hates me.” And so do I.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB4 Week 11--the Wednesday show... Lolly 09-21-03 1
 RE: BB4 Week 11--the Wednesday show... nancydotslash 09-21-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-03, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB4 Week 11--the Wednesday show--"Why can't Julie just shut up?" "
Excellent summary, strid.

>Because they are short a bed in the jury house, Nathan becomes >the gentleman and offers to share his bed with Erika. (I dunno –>I think offering to sleep on the couch or floor would be the >honourable thing but maybe I’m not normal.)

I would hate to think that these DAWs are normal. *grin*

Thanks.

nancydotslash 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-21-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nancydotslash Click to send private message to nancydotslash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB4 Week 11--the Wednesday show--"Why can't Julie just shut up?" "
I have to say that that was an awesome summary. Thanks!
I agree that Julie truly needs to shut up. She is more annoying than any of the HG and that is saying a lot! I can't stand her stupid questions and she blah blahs on and on about the most obvious things, as if she thinks we are morons. Wait! Maybe we are! We're still watching!

I also agree that America does not love Robert, they love his little girl and want her to be happy. Robert is vile. And I just can't understand why Ericka would have ever dated him, he is not attractive in ANY WAY.

Speaking of attractive, Allison is NOT attractive either. She is too chubby and needs a nose job badly.... what kind of beauty pageant was she in?! She is just not beauty queen material; when you look at beauty pageants, you see a lot of lovely ladies, and she just does not fall into their league. At all. IMHO

Ericka has a very hot body, (although the arms look a little twiggy) but the face is not pretty. She knows it too, because she wears a lot of heavy make-up. Tries too hard to look gorgeous. The body is great, tho'. A lot of people seem to fall for that thing with make-up, if a person wears creatively applied make-up, they conclude that they are pretty.

>Nathan becomes the gentleman and
>offers to share his bed
>with Erika. (I dunno
>– I think offering to
>sleep on the couch or
>floor would be the honourable
>thing but maybe I’m not
>normal.)

You are so right! That whole scene made me gag.

The whole jury
>is excited about being the
>jury and getting to vote
>the winner. Dana especially
>likes the power and comes
>off sounding very Jerry from
>S2-esque.

Can't stand Dana. She is vindictive with power. I don't see her as even half-way good looking, either. (Pondering her appeal to Justin) *woof-woof* Not attractive(Just available).

>
>Ali votes to evict Robert because
>Ali wouldn’t win against him.
> But before she does
>evict him, she calls him
>out on his threat to
>sway the jury. (I
>have to admit that was
>good strategy on her part.)

This is an example of why I think she is the best player. This is the whole point of the show, to do whatever you have to do to manipulate and win. (Be a PLAYER) -That is what she does, and manages to stay in there in spite of being targeted more than once by other HG who endeavor to get rid of her. She gets the job done, it isn't pretty, what she has to do, but she does it to win. I haven't noticed any "nice honest people" winning these reality things, --remember Richard who we all loved to hate? It is always the snake that wins.

> The final
>question was what would he
>like to say to his
>daughter. He tells us,
>and Julie said, “Well, you
>can tell her yourself.”
>
>Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. That is too cute.
> CBS does have a
>heart.

Nah, CBS is manipulating US! We are so easy! We are being led around by the nose, and it worked, because Robert kept winning his little moments with his daughter. We as viewers have fallen for it, and the proof is in the America Votes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •