The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"contact CBS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emstexas 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emstexas Click to send private message to emstexas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"contact CBS"
I just send CBS an email. Bigotry should not be tolerated.
CBS televised Robert's comments about the girls being bitches and whores. CBS should air Jun and Alison's nasty racial remarks and also their hateful threats regarding Robert's daughter.
I wish the jury members, after hearing all three people's statements, would just refuse to vote for either one of them. What would CBS do then???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: contact CBS babs4321 09-17-03 1
   RE: contact CBS jeremythegreat 09-18-03 2
       Here ya go Jeremy KScott 09-19-03 19
 RE: contact CBS Jayzzzy 09-18-03 3
   Huh? FesterFan1 09-18-03 4
       Scott's STD issues? LoftStory 09-18-03 5
       RE: Huh? bb4fan 09-18-03 6
       RE: Huh? Neffer 09-23-03 30
 RE: contact CBS Joyful 09-18-03 7
   RE: contact CBS yensid 09-18-03 8
       RE: contact CBS Joyful 09-18-03 9
   RE: contact CBS LoftStory 09-19-03 14
 RE: contact CBS RUTGERSpaul 09-18-03 10
 RE: contact CBS CRUZ 09-18-03 11
 RE: contact CBS Viking 09-18-03 12
   RE: contact CBS Joyful 09-18-03 13
       RE: contact CBS Viking 09-20-03 22
           RE: contact CBS kywildcat 09-20-03 23
           You lost me FesterFan1 09-22-03 24
   sometimes censorship is appropriate tamarama 09-19-03 16
       RE: sometimes censorship is appropr... Viking 09-20-03 21
   RE: contact CBS SurvivorBlows 09-19-03 17
       RE: contact CBS tamarama 09-19-03 18
 RE: contact CBS frisky 09-19-03 15
   RE: contact CBS Joyful 09-19-03 20
 RE: contact CBS Oscirus 09-22-03 25
   RE: contact CBS kywildcat 09-22-03 26
       RE: contact CBS Oscirus 09-22-03 27
   RE: contact CBS realityluver 09-23-03 28
       RE: contact CBS kywildcat 09-23-03 29
       RE: contact CBS CRUZ 09-23-03 31
 RE: contact CBS SteffiGurl 09-24-03 32
 RE: contact CBS managerr 09-24-03 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

babs4321 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babs4321 Click to send private message to babs4321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: contact CBS"
I agree, they called him out but what those girls said was worse. Saying that about a little kid is disgusting. They are so immature.

jeremythegreat 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-03, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremythegreat Click to send private message to jeremythegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: contact CBS"
Um...what did they say? I didn't catch that episode.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-19-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Here ya go Jeremy"
Here is a link to what was said.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1756

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: contact CBS"
while I abhor bigotry of any kind and strive not to exhibit it in my life, I have a problem with the erosion of our rights to free speech. Ali and Jun showed themselves to be mean spirited, rude, mean and downright awful. However, this is a free country and we all have a right to say or think how we feel. If someone is offended, sorry. The current "PC" thinking is a dangerous slippery slope. Once a person's thoughts and feelings, however negative, are regulated by government or media we are in big big trouble as a free people.
OK, I am done with my rant.....

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Huh?"
No one's regulating Ali and Jun's speech. They have every right to spout whatever foul and detestable things they want. I think the call here is for CBS to do better screening, otherwise people will be turned off from the show.

Some people have already tuned out.

Telling someone to "shut up" vs. saying "I don't want to hear that". Big difference.

Fester
No way CBS airs Ali and Jun's diatribe about Elena, just like they didn't out Scott's STD issues on the show. If they showed it, ratings for the finale would sag. They're gonna try to turn those two sow's ears into silk purses by next Wednesday. Good luck.

LoftStory 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-18-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoftStory Click to send private message to LoftStory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Scott's STD issues?"
I hadn't heard about that before! Were they discussed on the live feeds?

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Huh?"
You're sharp, Fester, so you may be right, but when I read the original post, I too thought the poster was saying that Ali and Jun's speech should be regulated. "Bigotry should not be tolerated" suggests to me that we should punish Ali and Jun or somehow restrict what they're allowed to say. As an Army veteran, I have sworn to defend a constitution that provides the rights of Americans, which includes Freedom of Speech. As long as Ali and Jun don't violate the rights of others, anything they engage in, including bigotry, should be tolerated. I'm old, fat, and blind now, but I'm still willing to fight and defend, with my life if neccessary, the rights of Ali and Jun to be bigots.

Having said that, their actions discuss me. I hate them. I too would love to see them disgraced on national TV, but I believe you're absolutely correct in that BB is not going to show us anything that might hurt the show. They would lose many more viewers by publicly airing such behavior by their finalists than they will be keeping quiet about something that a few find on the feed or internet.

Neffer 109 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neffer Click to send private message to Neffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Huh?"
>No one's regulating Ali and Jun's speech. They have every
>right to spout whatever foul and detestable things they want.

These "ladies" are allowed to express their opinion without being punished. However, I believe in right and wrong and for determining my interaction with others based on their actions. These comments are protected, thus the girls aren't to be censored, jailed, or otherwise punished by the state. But we as a citizenry are responsible for judging their actions and I for one deem them to be disgusting and vile. In Utopia these girls would see themselves reflected in our reaction to them and change. But that is as likely as CBS actually doing something to jeopardize their show.
-Neffer

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: contact CBS"
>I just send CBS an email.
>Bigotry should not be tolerated.
>
>CBS televised Robert's comments about the
>girls being bitches and whores.
>CBS should air Jun and
>Alison's nasty racial remarks and
>also their hateful threats regarding
>Robert's daughter.
>I wish the jury members, after
>hearing all three people's statements,
>would just refuse to vote
>for either one of them.
>What would CBS do then???

I don't think emstexas was trying to take away Jun and Alisluts right to speak their small shallow minds. I read the post as an injustice that Robert was called out on national TV about the remarks he had made about the girls and it's only right that those two should be called out as well...on national TV.
CBS chose to air that Robert segment and humiliate him (I don't condone what Robert said either, yet what Jun and Alislut said was a hundred times worse) and Jun and Alislut deserve to be humiliated as well and be held accountable, in front of America, for what they said.
I for one would like to see what Jun and Alislut would say when confronted on live TV with what they said about Robert's daughter.
But it will never happen. My only consolation is that enough people are aware of what was said that their first few days back in public will be made a living hell by anyone they come across on the street.
And Julie said on the 9/17 broadcast that all of the houseguests would watch the entire season then have a chance to confront one another about it. I truly hope that they include Jun and Alisluts racist remarks and heartless and cruel words about Robert's innocent young daughter.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: contact CBS"
I know Julie said that they will be able to watch the tapes, but do you think this is just what we saw on tv or do you think they get to see actual tapes of the live feeds? If Robert just gets to see the tv stuff, he still won't know what Ali and Jun said.

Just a thought.

YenSid

09-18-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: contact CBS"
I think it's just tape of the shows that aired. I'm hoping though that CBS includes that little snippet from the live feeds just so that Robert can see exactly whom he is calling "sweet". It will be after the vote though, no chances to see anything except what they've already seen in the "loser's lodge". I'm thinking Alislut will still win. Hopefully she'll use her money wisely and buy herself some friends and a new personality.

LoftStory 30 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LoftStory Click to send private message to LoftStory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: contact CBS"
What was worse about what Ali and Jun said? Are you referring to the comments about Robert's daughter, or the fact that their slurs were racist (as opposed to "merely" misogynistic)?

RUTGERSpaul 169 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUTGERSpaul Click to send private message to RUTGERSpaul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: contact CBS"
I don't think Robert made a blanket statement about ALL women, and I think he was directing those comments at people like Ali and Jun, who I feel deserve it.

So I don't know about ROber tbeing anti-woman or bigotted, it's just being mad at Jun and Ali. I mean the words he uses are pretty good adjectives for Juna nd Ali.

CRUZ 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRUZ Click to send private message to CRUZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: contact CBS"
I totally agree with you. CBS has become just a run of the mill station now that they have allowed all the bigotry that comes out of Jun and Allison's mouths!!!! I think CBS should penalize them in some way since Robert was called out on national television by Julie Chen......What makes these two awful women any better????? This season of Big Brother will go down in history as being the MOST AWFUL of shows to date!!!

Hey, here's a great idea for a FINAL TWIST........how about on the second to last show, they announce they have one final twist, to be announced at a later date......just before the final show. Then, announce to America that America will be the one to vote for the winner and it WOULD BE FOR ANY ONE OF THE TOTAL HOUSEGUESTS????????????? Wouldn't that piss off Ali and Jun? No one would vote for them!!!!!!! LOL I think it'd be a perfect ending to an otherwise boring show!!!!!!!!1

Viking 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viking Click to send private message to Viking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: contact CBS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 10:44 AM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

>I just send CBS an email.
>Bigotry should not be tolerated.
>
>CBS televised Robert's comments about the
>girls being bitches and whores.
>CBS should air Jun and
>Alison's nasty racial remarks and
>also their hateful threats regarding
>Robert's daughter.
>I wish the jury members, after
>hearing all three people's statements,
>would just refuse to vote
>for either one of them.
>What would CBS do then???

CONTENT DELETED BY WEBMASTER

09-18-03, 09:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: contact CBS"
>As far as not toletating bigotry,
>I hope your not suggesting
>censorship? I like Robert. I
>think he so cool. I
>mostly have praise for Robert.
>Maybe Jun and Alison don't
>like him. If they want
>to call him a Cuban
>faggot or a spic, so
>be it. That's their opinion.
>Be damned if some politically
>correct thought policeman should go
>to the BB House and
>punish them for it.

Viking: If you'll scroll up and read my earlier post you'll see that, IMHO, what that post was all about was making Jun and Alislut accountable for what they said. Robert was held accountable; CBS made sure of that by calling him out about it on national TV. Do Alislut and Jun deserve any less for what they said? I read nothing in that post about censorship, it was all about responsibility. And I hope you agree that while the first amendment gives us the right to say whatever we want, a person should also be held accountable for their actions. I think Jun and Alislut need to face the music on their unnecessarily cruel remarks about Robert's daughter, but I don't question their right to say it. I do despise them for it...that's MY right.

09-20-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viking Click to send private message to Viking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: contact CBS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-03 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

>
>Viking: If you'll scroll up
>and read my earlier post
>you'll see that, IMHO, what
>that post was all about
>was making Jun and Alislut
>accountable for what they said.
> Robert was held accountable;
>CBS made sure of that
>by calling him out about
>it on national TV. Do
>Alislut and Jun deserve any
>less for what they said?
> I read nothing in
>that post about censorship, it
>was all about responsibility.
>And I hope you agree
>that while the first amendment
>gives us the right to
>say whatever we want, a
>person should also be held
>accountable for their actions. I
>think Jun and Alislut need
>to face the music on
>their unnecessarily cruel remarks about
>Robert's daughter, but I don't
>question their right to say
>it. I do despise
>them for it...that's MY right.

I'm outraged about this as well. Robert has definately been held to a higher standard than Jun and Alison. Why is that? Why are Robert's comments about bitches and whores aired on CBS, while at the same time Jun and Alison's comments about Robert's Cuban heritage, and the name calling of Robert's 7 year old daughter NOT AIRED??

He's my theory. Robert is a straight, White male. He has lot's of self confidence. His past two girlfriends, Erika and Elana's mother, are White. (please don't split hairs with me on speculation that Robert's mother or ex-girlfriends may be slieghtly mixed) He is proud of his heritage. Alison made fun of Robert's Cuban heritage. You would think that would be politically incorrect? Right?? NOT necessarily. Cuban is a nationality, NOT a race. Making racial remarks against a non-white is considered evil. Making fun of a White person's nationality is not considered as bad as "White racism" and therefore may be given a pass by the politically correct. Which is exactly what happened.

On the other hand, Jun and Alison are two women who happen to be dating outside their race. This CHOOSEN BEHAVIOR is loved by the politically correct. The fact these women are rotten people is secondary. The fact these women are in interracial relationships allows them extra leway in the way they are presented on CBS.

If you have another explanation on why Robert has been treated more harsh than Jun and Alison at the hands of Arnold Shapiro and the rest down at CBS, I'd like to hear it.

>

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: contact CBS"
I believe CBS in unsure of what to do at this point. You know their primary concern is ratings. Period. They may be afraid the "viewers" would boycott BB and call for the jury to be made aware of just how disgusting and undignified Jun and Alison have been. Since Robert was made to bear the burden for his sins--to the jury and to the world, so then should Jun and Alison.
Maybe CBS really doesn't realize the extent of the internet BB watchers.

If I were Robert, I would definitely be collecting from this BB experience one way or another. Not that I'm that crazy about Robert, but I'd pick him anyday over those two witches who've won, and the fact that that sweet little girl shouldn't have to suffer repercussions due to Ali and Jun. Elena is the America's Choice Winner--not Robert. Anyway, I'm certain there are lawyers who would jump on this. There's bound to be a case in that nasty mess somewhere. Against Jun and Ali and/or BB/CBS. BB should be exposing Jun and Ali so Robert will go after their $550,000 and leave CBS alone. My seven year old would be quite traumatized by the remarks made. I would sue on her behalf. Wouldn't you? and wouldn't that just put a damper on Jun and Ali? Alison better hope daddy is one great attorney.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "You lost me"
If you have another explanation on why Robert has been treated more harsh than Jun and Alison at the hands of Arnold Shapiro and the rest down at CBS, I'd like to hear it.

The reason why Robert was called out about his angry remarks was that they were directed at other people in the house. Also, it made a nice juxtaposition of attitudes when placed next to Jee, the "Nice Guy". Besides, when it got down to him and the 3 women, it put him in the position of having to try to trust and politic with the people he had just called "bitches" and "whores" and "sluts".

The Ali and Jun thing is a little different. First of all, they won't air the stuff regarding Elena. The reason for this is two-fold, IMO. First, we're talking about a child, and trying to protect her from the fall-out. Sure, she could still hear about it via the net and the feeds, but I don't think CBS TV is going to be complicit in what would surely be upsetting to her. Second, CBS already knows that the audience hates Jun and Ali, and not in a "love to hate" kind of way. They've received letters from the minority of the audience who follow the feeds and know about this. They're in danger of alienating viewers. They need to at least keep up the illusion that Ali and Jun are just nasty "in the game".

As for calling Robert a "M-F-ing Cuban" and wanting to "send him back to the island", they may show some of that, but considering that Robert's out of the house, I doubt they will. However, I don't think it has anything to do with Robert being "white". First of all, he's not, at least not by current racial labeling standards. He's hispanic or latino. And I don't really get how it's PC to not point out someone's disdain for another culture, as exhibited by Ali and Jun.

As for CBS's motives being driven by their "endorsement" of interracial relationships, that makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't believe that CBS cares one iota about who their contestants are dating, and wouldn't show bias based on the demographic qualities of Donny or Bob. Nevermind that Donny's already been on the show talking about how disappointed he is in Ali and how little of a chance he thinks their relationship has now.

Basically, I think ANY reason other than yours is a better one.

Fester

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-19-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "sometimes censorship is appropriate"
>>Should my rant here be censored???<<

Actually, yes.

This is a PG13, no-flamer board. If you are using offensive language in your posts, the mods will censor you, as is their right -- it's their board. The fact that this board is well monitored and has this particular tone is exactly why many of us hang out here rather than elsewhere.

Using those offensive words to quote houseguests is one thing.
Using those offensive words to state your own opinion is another.

I'm assuming you were using that language to make a point, and don't generally call people those things.

09-20-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
21. "RE: sometimes censorship is appropriate"
>>>Should my rant here be censored???<<
>
>Actually, yes.
>
>This is a PG13, no-flamer board.
> If you are using
>offensive language in your posts,
>the mods will censor you,
>as is their right --
>it's their board. The
>fact that this board is
>well monitored and has this
>particular tone is exactly why
>many of us hang out
>here rather than elsewhere.
>
>Using those offensive words to quote
>houseguests is one thing.
>Using those offensive words to state
>your own opinion is another.
>
>
>I'm assuming you were using that
>language to make a point,
>and don't generally call people
>those things.

I used the strong language (the racial slurs) to make a point. Maybe it was a little too strong. Let me water this down a little.

I judge people based on character and behavior. I do not approve of interracial dating or marriage. Jun, Alison, Amanda, and Dave are all guilty of dating outside their race. A delibrate, conscience, choice they all made. I rufuse to applaud this type of choice. In fact, I will make a point of criticizing this choice.

I don't make this an issue. The producers make this an issue by alowing so many race mixers on the show. I just respond to it.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: contact CBS"
>Should my rant here be
>censored???

Yes and it just was. If you want free speech, then go start your own bigoted website.

Thanks,
SB

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: contact CBS"
Thank you Webby!!!

(That's why this is such a great place to be)

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: contact CBS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

Why don't we send a flurry of angry emails to BB's advertisers threatening to boycott their products? I think this would have a bigger impact on CBS.

I'm sure the fatcats at Burger King and Tidy Bowl haven't a clue what's going on in that house. They just see reasonably high ratings, and sign the contract. Let's educate them!

There's a recrap tonight. Take note of the companies and products that are paying for this. Ask them why they condone and support verbal abuse of children.

I disagree with you on one point: I think that airing Alislut's and Jun's commments about Elena could affect Elena for life. I'm not exaggerating. I'm totally against that. I agree that it would look good on Ali and Jun, but the harm done to the child would far outweigh any benefit of broadcasting their remarks.

09-19-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: contact CBS"
>I disagree with you on one
>point: I think that
>airing Alislut's and Jun's commments
>about Elena could affect Elena
>for life. I'm not
>exaggerating. I'm totally against
>that. I agree that
>it would look good on
>Ali and Jun, but the
>harm done to the child
>would far outweigh any benefit
>of broadcasting their remarks.

I agree a child should not hear those comments. But a child of 7 or 8 should not be watching BB at all. Now that her father is off the show she has no reason to watch. But again I agree, maybe Julie Chen should paraphrase what was said to call Alislut and Jun to the carpet for it and let them know that a lot of people know about it and are very upset. Bottom line, they should not get away with it, just as they didn't let Robert get away with what he said.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-22-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: contact CBS"
Ok I understand the animosity towards the two but the problem that I have is while alot of people get on those two about their comments as despicable as they are. Erica made similar comments to those two and I rarely hear anybody say anything about her. It wasn't even that big of a deal it seemed. So while I do disagree with all those comments isn't it hypocritical to attack tem when Erica still comes out of bb4 lookin like america's sweet heart.

Hate of other races only leads to hate of yourself cause you never know you might have that race somewhere in your bloodline

09-22-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: contact CBS"
What did Erika say that was racist? I must have missed it. I didn't think too much of her either, especially after the day of the Blimp ride when she said "maybe it will blow up and they'll die", or something to that effect.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-22-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: contact CBS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-03 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

She called Jee a Korean piece of s%#* and a fresh off the boat immigrant pretty much to that effect don't remember the exact wording

edited to fix my horrific spelling

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: contact CBS"
Erika had her day. When that show aired all the message boards lit up condemning her for that. She even got a jeer in Tvguide for it. BB then aired her blimp comment (which she said was a joke). Robert's rants about women were aired too, so why not Ali and Jun? I agree the comments toward Elena should not be aired, but the comments about Robert's heritage are along the same lines as Erika's comments concerning Jee. What's the difference?

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

09-23-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
29. "RE: contact CBS"
Exactly, realityluver. Doesn't the word "discrimination" come to mind?

CRUZ 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRUZ Click to send private message to CRUZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: contact CBS"
I agreee 100% realityluver.......Jun and Alison should NOT be allowed to get away with their comments. Everyone else has been held accountable so why not them? I think CBS has bitten off more than they can chew this time......every single message board out there about Big Brother has negative comments about this whole mess. In fact, alot of people are boycotting the final show because CBS hasn't stepped up to the plate and made sure the comments are dealt with.......

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-24-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: contact CBS"
I think the only reason that Ali and Jun are getting away with their nasty comments is because to some, it will look like lashing out from Robert calling them "whores". Some people might think they are justified. But basically, Ali and Jun proved to be just as bad as Robert. Because Robert did it first, they probably think they have free range on insulting him, but ya know, it doesn't mean they have to do it. Especially even to go so far as to drag his daughter in it, who has no involvement in the situation. Ali and Jun were just being "Junior HS" and are mouthing off stupidly and childishly. It's pretty damn obnoxious.
However, it won't surprise me if we never see this on TV, but it doesn't mean the jury won't know about it. I mean, if we know about it, soon everyone will, and however it happens, it's going to bite them in the ass.

Also, I embrace mixed-race relationships. We are all family on the same planet, and you love who you love, which is more important than appearance and culture. Tradition is good, but it can kill spiritual freedom.

OK, I'm gonna go save a whale now...

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: contact CBS"
I agree with the opinions of AliSlut and Jun--but where is all the Robert love coming from? I'm sorry, but CBS could have portrayed him as way way worse than he was edited to be. He was called Ratbert early on for a reason. CBS edited one of the worst of the Robert's remarks, but anyone who watched the feeds from the very beginning would know how vile he really was. There was no "favortism" from CBS from what I'm seeing. Robert was edited way positively than he actually was and his bad points still came out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •