The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-07, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"

Will they stop feeding them after Courtney is on the jury? Will Denise realize that Granny Jan strategy is a guaranteed loser? Will Todd officially be declared the center of the universe? What's Amanda trying to sell on her butt and how did EPMB figure out about trolls? What is cheeseburger, Survivor poutine?

The Gufu Rules!

The Gufu Award is for recognizing the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your allotted votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

This week you may employ 2 contestant and 2 production gufus and a recipe, this week's designated number is: 2 by 2!

Additionally, each week the gufumeister may introduce Special Gufu categories, why I can even change the rules however I want. This week's Special Gufu category:

Name any past Survivors in Courtney's league. One, I dare you to find even one!

And to get the gufus rolling:

Contestant #1: James James James James James, let PG talk, just let her talk, you've got little else for entertainment out there and you don't want her so worked up that she starts winning immunity after immunity leaving you exposed at Tribal.

There are a lot of posters like it when he's exposed, though, it seems to be a thing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9 jbug 11-16-07 1
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9 Colonel Zoidberg 11-16-07 2
   RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9 Estee 11-17-07 6
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9 Sunny_Bunny 11-16-07 3
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9 Dakota 11-17-07 4
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9 mattben 11-17-07 5
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9 dabo 11-19-07 7
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9 Karchita 11-20-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
Erik Frosti & PG - Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest (not particularily in that order or maybe yea, in that order.)
- for not at least joining together to cast 3 votes against someone, anyone!
- and for not at least trying to get Courtney or Denise to switch with them.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-16-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
I begin with:

1. Peih-Gee has officially made herself a persona non grata. I thought she was the odds-on favorite to win last week - at this point, she's shaping up less like this season's Yul and more like this season's Becky. And all because no one likes her.

2. The dumbdumbs who opted for the food instead of playing for immunity. Just because Jeff says that you can has cheezburger doesn't mean that you should turn down immunity for said cheezburger. Especially Todd, who may well have won. You want Peih-Gee out so damn bad, you have to earn it.

Now for production:

1. Enough with the schoolyard pick 'ems.

2. Last week had the preview for "We have some more business to take care of" at Tribal Council. This week's show is making us wait until NEXT week. And next week is probably the bloody recap, so we're looking at the week after. All this for one annoying bit of information that probably is completely irrelevant - as they referred to something like this on American Dad, this is an English Patient - all kinds of build-up for a very unspectacular conclusion.

Now, for the big question...

...who's in Courtney's league?

Why, Skinny Ryan, of course.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-07, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
And next week is probably the bloody recap

You can take the 'probably' out: next week is the bloody recap.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Todd, Skeletor, Amanda, Frosti, Erik, Denise, and PG for not voting to get rid of one of the two immunity idols, and THEN voting off someone who is worth taking out. Like say ... Skeletor.

2. For all of the idiots who chose food over immunity. James I can sort of understand, as he has two immunity idols. As for the others -- have you completely lost your minds? Have you not seen this done before? Do you not know that people that comfortable in this game find themselves out the following week? And Courtney? You had just binged/purged out on the boat - why do it again? Do your really miss vomiting up anything you eat that much?

Production.

1. Oh please, we here at s'blows have seen enough of this show that to give the impression that maybe there might be another vote and then show the tribes in the DAYLIGHT during the "next time" segment is really rather lame. So, my guess is that the unfinished business is so lame that we will all just toss something at our screens.

2. Enough with the blurring already. Get Amanda a pair of shorts that doesn't show her tushie through the fabric!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-07, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
Janu.

I have to rewind and replay to put my gufu's together. But I needed to say Janu. Janu.

surfkitten sigshop 2007

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-17-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
1. Denise: Sure, whining is always an effective alliance-building ploy. And to James? Ditto nod to P-G about whining about James' drumroll skills, too.

2. The all-knowing Grand Planner Todd and his lackeys. That's two weeks in a row you've wasted not making James spend an idol.

Production: The useless tease of an extended TC when the "next time" promo shows everyone in daylight. What, did they get a pep talk from MB about sexying and muddying it up more?

Janu Janu. A League of Their Own. Did Courtney even try to do anything with the drum except not let it fall to the ground? That's some ballplaying.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
Contestant #2: Denise Denise Denise, either she's the Mole or she's blown every chance she's had to have any impact on this game.

I'm still trying to figure out if Dirk or Bitchell are in Courtney's league.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-07, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 9"
In Courtney's league? Janu, Scout, Lydia and chihuahuas.

Contestants:
PG for using the little drum in the Reward Challenge. If you wanted to be in the middle of the action, you should have used a big drum.

Frosti for touching Courtney's spine. <shudder>

Production:
I think the pecking order was clearly established in last week's pick 'em. Did we really need to see it again? No.

The cliffhanger. Yawn.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •