The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Heidi and Jenna turn on Deena/Rob???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-03, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Heidi and Jenna turn on Deena/Rob???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-03 AT 03:56 AM (EST)

The preview and title of "sleeping with the enemy" seem to point to a possible switch among the alliances.

We have already seen Rob worried about Dave wooing Heidi/Jenna to his alliance. Perhaps that was foreshadowing to this episode.

1) Heidi sleeps next to Dave and the suave rocket scientist convinces her that she (and Jenna) should join his alliance. Hey, he already did it once.

2) "Let's be the final 3 and take Butch and Christy along," Dave whispers in her ear.

3) An alliance of five is formed -- Heidi, Jenna, Dave, Butch and Christy.

4) They boot Alex, Deena and Rob and Matthew.

5) It's episode 11 and Heidi is a surpise boot when Dave joins Christy and Butch.

OH MY....IT'S CHILLONE'S FINAL FOUR
Jenna
Dave
Butch
Christy

6) Jenna wins the F4 immunity and makes it to the F3. Dave/Jenna wins F3 immunity and takes the other into the F2 (who would want to go against Butch/Christy?).

I think this is the most probable explanation. What does everyone think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Heidi and Jenna turn on De... SurvivinDawg 03-31-03 1
   RE: Does Heidi and Jenna turn on De... munson 03-31-03 4
 RE: Does Heidi and Jenna turn on De... toddE 03-31-03 2
 RE: Does Heidi and Jenna turn on De... jkokoj 03-31-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-03, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Heidi and Jenna turn on Deena/Rob???"
I posted this in another thresd, but let's take it one further:

How about Jenna, Heidi AND ROB turning on Deena?

Now you have Dave, Jenna, Heidi, Butch AND ROB... 5 votes, enough to boot Deena.

Also, assuming the Heidi 6th place is accurate, look to ROB to betray Heidi, not Dave...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does Heidi and Jenna turn on Deena/Rob???"
There are two "spoilers" out there, well at Sucks anyway, that could be relevant here.

First, the poster who claims to know Deena and reported her weight loss, later mentioned that altho Deena still keeps in contact with the entire cast, she made special mention of Christie and Butch as Deena's friends. In the same thread she makes it very clear that Deena does not like Rob. If this is true, this animosity was probably born of betrayal.

Second, milkshaky at Sucks, who originally claimed that Heidi finishes sixth, has qualified Heidi's placement by saying that her boot episode is airing May 1. Milkshaky counted a recap episode in her timeline so if no recap, Heidi would be fifth, not sixth.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Heidi and Jenna turn on Deena/Rob???"
That seems a very possible occurence, but I don't see Rob turning on Deena YET, and I don't think Dave is the F4 young guy. I'd have to say that Heidi sleeping with Dave paints an even bigger target on Dave's back, saving Deena for one (possibly 2) more episodes.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Heidi and Jenna turn on Deena/Rob???"
That is the best possible scenerio I have seen to get to CO's final four players. Heidi and Jenna must turn on Deena. Now would be the time and get rid of Alex.

Dawg: I don't think Rob is going to turn on Deena. I think they are pretty solid.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •