The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorJoel 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Hi guys! I'm a newbie and this is my first time to post, but I've been reading the posts everyday! You are all incredibly awesome! Spoiled or not, every episode has become more exciting becauof all your posts.

Forgive me, hardcore survivor fans, but my amateur mind has had two questions since I saw the episode last night.1, How come no one is talking about the three votes that Christy got during tribal council (and 'defining moment' guy Butch was even one of them!) and 2, what do you guys think will Christy do next when (not if) she finds out - 'cause I'm sure she will eventually...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... Wacko Jacko 03-27-03 1
   RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... DRONES 03-31-03 25
 RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... snoocharoo 03-27-03 2
   RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... ulalame 03-27-03 3
       RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... Thaibeach 03-27-03 4
           RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... jennk 03-27-03 5
           RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... KDMaxx 03-27-03 6
               RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... jkokoj 03-27-03 7
                   RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... SurvivinDawg 03-27-03 9
                       RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... Brownroach 03-27-03 11
                           RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... jkokoj 03-27-03 13
                               RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... Brownroach 03-27-03 15
                               RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... SurvivinDawg 03-30-03 23
                                   Dawg.... jkokoj 03-31-03 27
               RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... Rebel Crown 03-29-03 20
                   RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... frisky 03-29-03 21
           RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... jessie 03-27-03 17
               RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... evanakm 03-28-03 18
                   RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... Brownroach 03-28-03 19
               RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... DRONES 03-31-03 26
   Thank you for that post...makes me ... TribalTex29 03-30-03 22
 RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... SurvivinDawg 03-27-03 8
   RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... Spidey 03-27-03 10
       Spidey is correct Wacko Jacko 03-27-03 12
           RE: Spidey is correct Brownroach 03-27-03 16
   RE: Why Christie and what's next fo... GuessItRains 03-27-03 14
 Christy and Deena, something else SurvivinDawg 03-30-03 24
   RE: Christy and Deena, something el... Loree 03-31-03 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-27-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Because Dave is a clueless wonder and votes out the people that the female alliance wants him too. They tell him there boot order so he just goes with it. How stupid. They should've targeted Heidi if not her Deena to break up the alliance.

I can't believe Butch and Roger were that dumb to go along with it. Then again Roger looked like a complete idiot anyways. Butch I am ashamed of you...especially after that great speech and how touched you were of Christy.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-03, 08:02 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Per Rogers CBS chat he said that Christy was next on their list. This list seemed to be one that had no flexibility to it what so ever.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-27-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Welcome SurvivorJoel...I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

When the tribes were mixed up and after Jeanne was booted Roger, Butch and dave were questioned by Christy as to why she wasn't voted off. They informed her of their male alliance. Christy knew that the three votes last night came from Dave, Roger and Butch, but because she was already informed about the alliance I don't think she will hold a grudge. Contrarily, I believe that Christie and Butch will somehow allign, and it will carry them into the F4.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-27-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
I think this is a very good question. Clearly there was a LOT from the "men's" alliance we weren't shown -- that or they are REALLY stupid. It appears that Rob et. al. really did a number on Roger, Dave and Butch, to the point where NONE of those three held out for immunity.

As to why R/D/B targetted Christy over one of the other women, I cannot say. I think it would have been much smarter to (try) to take out Heidi or Jenna since Butch and Roger had to some extent bonded with Christy and they might have been able to use her later on down the line.

My guess is really that R/D/B really were simply super cocky, and were swayed by Rob's promise that the boys would stick together. The "sleeping with the enemy" quote for next week makes loads of sense now -- both from the preview showing Heidi/Dave literally sleeping together, and from the perspective of the betrayed men's alliance having to now "sleep" with the betrayers.

After last night, at first I was dismissing the idea of a Butch/Christy alliance. However, if they have two brain cells to rub together, Butch will realize that if he doesn't do something fast he is a deadman, and Christy will realize that she's no higher than #5 in the Deena/Rob alliance, so maybe they'll try to put something together.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-27-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
As much as I have liked Christy up till now...she appears to be a sheep.

Baaaaaa, she gave up immunity to Deena, who (Christy must have known) didn't need it, when - due to her great friends Butch & Roger - she (Christy) may well have needed it. Sure, Chris, roll over & play dead. Show proper submission to the already-cocky steamrolling uber-Deena. Good idea. It's not like she's gonna try and walk all over you or anything.

In terms of her votes, Christy seems to do whatever Deena and/or the other women tell her to do - in spite of her friendship with Butch (who also dissed her, by voting against her).

Baaaaa.

jennk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
In Christie's defense, I was convinced that Deena would be the male target.. based on the same logic of why they voted off Jeanne.

KDMaxx 18 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
I think Christie and Deena are closer than we've been shown. If Christie really felt she needed the immunity she would have stayed up there longer. Neither one of them looked tired and why exert themselves unecessarity. Save the strength for a more critical immunity challenge. The looks and hugs that Christie/Deena exchanged was a big clue that these two are closer than we think.

I don't think Christie's being a sheep but I do think she's trying to stay UTR as long as she can. I'm curious if her ability to read lips may actually be an advantage when people talk softly and think that nobody can "hear" them. Guess we'll have to wait until after her boot to find that out.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-27-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
The following is in another thread floating around here. Not sure how to link it but it may hold water.

djandy is a poster here at blows. He rights about Deena and quotes another poster from SurvivorSucks.
------------------------------------------------------------
djandy 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"
03-24-03, 12:59 PM (EST)

21. "Spider bite?"
This is pure speculation, but what if Deena is bitten by a spider, which causes her to be in pain and go early jury like yurisympaticos says? (see post below) I know, I know, a spider is not an insect, but it could have gotten lost in the translation and would fit nicely with all the spider shots. Any thoughts?
-------------------------------------------------------------
original post from SurvivorSucks:

yurisympaticos
(3/2/03 8:23:59 am)
Reply Friend of Deena
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I am a friend of one of Deena's closest friends. I was talking to her (the friend, not Deena) last night and she told me that Deena had told her some of the things that went on down there. For one, Deena eventually gets bitten by some sort of dnagerous insect that put her through a lot of pain during the end of her game. She made the jury, but did not last very long in the end game. Eventually, she becomes close to Christy, who Deena says was a replacement in her gameplan when another member rubbed her the wrong way. Deena says she thinks she played the best game out there, and was always thinking of different strategies and such. She said she really loved the politics of the game.
As for me, Ive never met Deena, but my friend is very reliable and I don't doubt her at all.
-----------------------

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
And this is exactly the kind of *BOGUS* spoilers from SS and other places that we've been getting this year. A friend of a friend of a friend told Uncle Boatman that a friend of a friend of Uncle Cameraman said something about Deena, but I don't know Deena myself so it's probably true anyway.

Nothing personal to jkokoj or djandy, but these *BOGUS* spoilers are starting to wear at my last spoiling nerve... (/soapbox)

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Dawg, I brought this post over to our Deena thread awhile back. Who knows if it's bogus or legit at this point? It doesn't hurt to have it handy, in case anything comes to light that might corroborate it.

I don't know if what we're getting is bogus spoilers so much as too much vague information to sift through.

That was the case with the barrage of Alex-goes-early "tips", for me. I started to think there was nothing to them at all; they might have originated as "Shawna" info that Alex just got attached to by virtue of the romantic connection. Who knows? So I just ignored them this week, since there was no logic to an Alex boot that I could see.

Not that I got the boot right anyway (Where's Krautboy today? I'm gonna beat the crap out of him for making me believe Roger would win immunity.)

03-27-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Thanks Brownroach. The friend story sounded legit to me.

I hope, if I ever come across spoiler information, Dawg will believe me!

03-27-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
He might, as long as you can prove it wasn't perpetrated by CBS!

03-30-03, 04:18 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Like I said, jkokoj, nothing personal.

As to believing stuff: At the beginning of S-4, I posted a little bit of stuff on Paschal, and the fact that his daughter was a Miss Georgia (in 1996). The expert spoilers around here went out and brought back all sorts of verifications. I didn't mind being checked out, because that's the nature of the spoiling game: what's good and what's *BOGUS* has to be checked out.

So if you do post some spoiler info, jkokoj, every effort will be made to check the veracity of it... and that shouldn't be taken personally.

Unfortunately, this season there seem to be a lot of *BOGUS* spoilers flying around that are being believed. Sure I'm skeptical, and this season I should've been more skeptical than I was. That's the nature of this game.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

03-31-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
27. "Dawg...."
Did you not see this after my post? It was a wink!!! I was not taking anything personal! It was a joke. Lighten up Dude! You know I like to have fun with your posts. I also enjoy your spoiling efforts! Sheesh!

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-29-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-03 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Welcome to SB, KDMaxx!

<<The looks and hugs that Christie/Deena exchanged was a big clue that these two are closer than we think.>>

I think you're onto something here. I've been thinking along these same lines. They've shared more than one "knowing look". I went back through the first 6 episodes (I'll go through the rest soon), looking specifically for clues to see if the Christy/Deena combo could be the hidden alliance.

E1 - When Christy made her speech about being deaf, Deena was shown to be the first one to introduce herself.

C/D slept next to each other on the first night (shown the next morning-both are still lying on ground).

Camerawork showed both of them smiling to each other during the "washing the dirty panties" scene. What struck me was that they both seemed to communicate without speaking (at least that's my opinion of what I saw) with those smiles.

E2 - While Jeanne calls for a meeting, Christy is shown gathering logs; Deena is right next to her, sitting on the ground.

C/D sit next to each other in "Memory" IC

E3 - C/D bathe together.

During "Escape" IC, both stayed next to each other.

E4 - While talking with Heidi about booting Joanna, C/D share a "look".

At TC, Deena speaks well of Christy-"doing better than ever."

E5,6 - not on same tribe

I don't know if this will help or not in trying to figure this out. Sometimes the key to finding the winner is the "hidden alliance".

Edited to add E4-6.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
>Camerawork showed both of them smiling to each other during the "washing the dirty panties" scene. What struck me was that they both seemed to communicate without speaking (at least that's my opinion of what I saw) with those smiles.

I noticed this in Ep. 1 and I filed it in my head for future reference.

They do share that "knowing glance" on many occasions. I think Deena's rant about Christy getting voted out because of her attitude was probably her only negative comment about Christy and was probably edited in to throw us off, kinda like Helen bitching about Brian's nice car, house and wife.

jessie 10 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-03 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

As much as I have liked Christy up till now...she appears to be a sheep.
Baaaaaa, she gave up immunity to Deena, who (Christy must have known) didn't need it, when - due to her great friends Butch & Roger - she (Christy) may well have needed it. Sure, Chris, roll over & play dead. Show proper submission to the already-cocky steamrolling uber-Deena. Good idea. It's not like she's gonna try and walk all over you or anything.

In terms of her votes, Christy seems to do whatever Deena and/or the other women tell her to do - in spite of her friendship with Butch (who also dissed her, by voting against her).

Baaaaa.

Christy isn't a sheep. Amber was a sheep. Jan was a sheep. Heidi is a sheep. Christy is simply an underdog. Nobody is alligning with her. She's being used for her vote, when convenient for others. So, yes, when asked to vote with a group, she joins them in an attempt to get into an alliance... what other choice does she have? Deena (and whatever other women) may tell her who they are voting for and ask her to join them. It is obvious that the only 2 TC's that Christy was at with men, were ones in which the men didn't clue her into their voting plan.

Further, she by no means "rolled over and played dead" at the Challenge... huh-looo... that was Jenna/Heidi/Roger who did that! Anyone who thinks that Rob and Deena are cocky, ought to examine why someone would willingly jump out of the IC so early... now, that's cocky (unless it's an accident (ie. Rudy, Kelly G. or you just physically can't do it anymore). Geesh, at least Jenna and Heidi really don't have targets on them... but, Roger's leap of shame reminded me of Jeff Varner jumping in for a tablespoon of Jiffy...

Now, as for Christy and Deena... they lasted through that rain storm... and through 8 people jumping off. It was down to the 2 of them, and so many times the last 2 endurance people make a deal between each other (... T-bird/Clarence did the R/P/S... Neleh/Vee made the deal that the winner would take the loser to F2... and Brian/Clay also actually made a deal where the winner would take the loser to F2 {though this wasn't shown}). So, Christy didn't just "give it up" as did everyone else who jumped prior to her... if Deena had lost that gamble, *she* would have taken the plunge, and Christy would have won. Both girls were willing to take the 50/50 chance on the R/P/S which decided their fate in 10 seconds, as opposed to waiting it out, which would have decided their 50/50 fate in (unknown)minutes/hours? (Nobody knows who was weaker at that point and nobody knows who would have won if they stood around forever.) And, who knows who the B/R/D alliance would have targeted... perhaps Heidi? perhaps Deena? Either way, maybe Christy would have been invited into their alliance?

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-03 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

I agree that Christy is not half as bad as Amber or Jan, who didn't have a single independent thought in their heads. But Christy is still acting like a sheep. If she had any desire to assert herself, Heidi would have taken the walk of shame instead of Jeanne, but she just chose to sit back and vote with the women, even though the women treated her like crap. Then, one of the core members of the women's tribe switches sides and votes off Jeanne and Christy still feels allegiance to the old tribe. Don't get me wrong, I think Christy is a great person, but she is not Survivor material.

Yes, I realize she was the underdog, but I'm getting tired of people like Teresa, Robert, Christy, etc. who give up their chances to be on top and still complain about being down in numbers.

03-28-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
I don't really agree with this. It's been said (I forget by whom) that you should let others come to you for an alliance. Christy is in a Vecepia-like position -- and we know how things turned out for Vecepia. People will court her vote when they need it, while she stays free of any firm alliances.

This is a good position to be in, as long as you are not perceived as an immunity threat (which is why it's better for Christy that Deena won the IC), and as long as you are in the loop enough to see which way the wind is blowing. The locked-in alliances will tend to forget about you while they go after other locked-in alliances. Eventually you will probably have to win immunity, though, at a critical juncture, like Vecepia did at F4.

As Jeanne pointed out, they'd only on Tambaqui one day when they had to go to TC, so there was no time to feel any new alliances out with the men. Christy was probably informed of the Roger vote, and Roger annoyed her anyway, so it was in her best interest to go along with it. She certainly wasn't going to get anywhere by approaching Dave, Roger and Butch.

Butch is going to wind up in the same position as Christy once Dave is gone. And we have them spoiled at F4 and F3. Not winners, but they will have outlasted 4 of the Jaburu 6 if this pans out.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-03, 08:33 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
I'm not sure if Christy is an UTR player like Vee, but I don't like the fact that she gave up immunity the way she did. She says the 3 men were going to vote with the women to get Roger out, yet did she really know for sure? Alliances seem to form with the wind in the Amazon and how did she know who was going to be voted out, since she really isn't in a strong and firm(at least that we know of). Deena has to know that Christy and her vote are in her hip pocket and until one of them is gone they will always vote the same. I always believe it is fatal and telling flaw when a survivor gives up immunity or makes a crucial decision based on a sort of friendship. Deena knew that she couldn't last on that pole much longer(just like T-bird knew she couldn't hang with Clarence) and thus she goads or tricks Christy into this 50/50 game of chance?!? Why?? I like Christy alot but I believe that this part of her personality is going to be her undoing.

TribalTex29 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-03, 02:15 AM (EST)
22. "Thank you for that post...makes me think"
I unfortunately missed the episode when the tribes were switched when our stations switched their programming around and I videotaped the wrong hour. But I was also curious about the Christy vote and that makes the most sense. She most likely wouldn't hold a grudge if she knew that was the plan.

Will Christy be able to fade into the background and let the other tribemates focus on each other's bootings? If I were Christy, I would appreciate my position. Knowing that the male alliance was just a bunch of baloney to the former Tambaqui turned Jaburu males, Butch and Dave must be scrambling to find new allegiances and I think that will be getting Heidi and Christy to vote for Rob, which will work for Deena, but burn Heidi in the ass. It will also leave Christy able to sit back and watch the carnage.

The only downside is will Christy have the allegiance backing to get her beyond the final 4?

03-27-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
Someone started a thread on this very question in the bashers forum (of all places).

I think there are three reasons the guys might have voted for Christy:

1) Deena won immunity, so they couldn't target the strongest female. So they went for the 2d strongest and most competitive female, thinking that Heidi and Jenna are weak contestants to be waxed later.

2) They were thinking with their little heads, wanting to keep the Cute-Girls-Who-Like-To-Strip over Christy.

3) Instinctive reaction to Christy's deafness. (and no, this is not a defense of them). I can see Roger leading the way on that score.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
The Deena won IN doesn't work, because I am pretty sure they decided on Christy before the challenge. I do think Deena would have been the alternate if Christy had one IN.

Dave said it was the old "Jaburu" boot order. Why they would care about that is beyond me. Trying to be "fair," I guess. Totally stupid though. Of course they should have wanted to target Deena, but you are talking about guys who thought the Jaburu hotties wouldn't steal their alliance members!!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-27-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
12. "Spidey is correct"
They voted for Christy because jenna told Dave the boot order and Dave showing how smart Rocket Scientists really are decided to go along with it rather than boot the 'cute' girls. That is what Dave said but his real reason may be because he wants to keep the 'cute' girls around longer because he is thinking of hooking up.....see next weeks previews. Dave deserves to lose just for that. What a numbskull. Shame on Butch and Roger for going along with it. Heidi should of been target number one.

03-27-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Spidey is correct"
What's really amazing is that Dave had the astuteness to take Heidi away from Jenna, knowing how close they were -- and then promised Heidi that he would keep her around until the merge, instead of booting her out of the game pronto.

Well, now he sees where it got him. He does deserve to lose for that reason alone.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Why Christie and what's next for her?"
I think it's a combination of 1 & 2, plus a little bit of manipulation. Roger, Dave, and Butch would have targeted Deena but probably didn't have a strong preference among the other 3, figuring they could all be picked off one by one, and who cares in what order? So they let Rob, Alex, and Matthew (who they thought were voting with them) dictate who went. The men, of course, asked R/D/B to vote for Christy because she was the farthest removed female from the "new Jaburu" alliance that Alex and Matthew (wrongly) believe exists, just in case something backfired from the plan. Remember that Christy was only roped in at the last minute; only 6 votes were secure from the get-go.

03-30-03, 04:25 AM (EST)
24. "Christy and Deena, something else"
There has been something else nagging me about the Deena/Christy potential alliance, and it finally hit me what it was.

In Big Brother 3, Lisa and Danielle actually communicated by sign language. And in this last episode, I thought that I saw, for just a fleeting second, Deena using sign language to Christy.

I haven't had a chance to review the tape, and it might have been just a gesture rather than sign language... but what if Deena DOES know sign language, and she and Christy are able to communicate that way??

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Christy and Deena, something else"
I thought it was interesting that after Christy won the log rolling for her tribe they were all doing a hand signal celebration with her. The camera clearly showed Deena watching and observing this. Deena is always the one sitting back and watching. But this seemed to be really interesting to her. She was interested in how Christy interacted with the new tribe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •