The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Here's the one that MB could really fix."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

finner 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-00, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finner Click to send private message to finner Click to check IP address of the poster
"Here's the one that MB could really fix."
The upcoming immunity challenge is basically a test on how well you know the other Survivor members. It wont matter how smart you are or how good your memory is, if MB decides he wants a certain final four member to advance. With a kazillion hours of footage, he can easily direct questions inwhich he knows only one contestant will know the answer.
An hypothetical example: While Kelly was hanging with Colleen and Jenna, Colleen talks about her X-boyfriend Bubba.
Jeff asks, "OK survivors, give me the name of Colleen's X-boyfriend. And, of course, Kelly is the only one that knows, and MB knows this because he's got footage of this.
I'm sure it wont be this obvious, but MB can surely choose who he wants to advance by asking certain questions.
Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Here's the one that MB could re... flash_forward_forever 08-18-00 1
 RE: Here's the one that MB could re... lswote 08-18-00 2
   RE: Here's the one that MB could re... qwkslvr 08-19-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flash_forward_forever 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-00, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flash_forward_forever Click to send private message to flash_forward_forever Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Here's the one that MB could really fix."
That's true. I never thought of that.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-00, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here's the one that MB could really fix."
I think the questions will be a little more mainstream than asking the name of Colleen's ex-boyfriend. I think the game has to have the semblence of fairness. Just questions like what was Sonja's last name or where is Gervase from or how many kids does Jenna have are general enough that everone had the opportunity to learn the information. But as Rudy showed, some people listen better than others.

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-00, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Here's the one that MB could really fix."
>I'm sure it won't be this obvious, but MB can surely choose who he wants to advance by asking certain questions.<

This is what I'm afraid of too.
I and others felt like the questions in the Q/A challenge that Sean won gave anyone with a medical background an advantage.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •