The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bob is screwed!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bob is screwed!"
Okay, according to Bob, he has 3 women he truly enjoys, and he just let one get away. So, if we disect them, and look at it the way HE would, according to ABC editting, where does this leave us?

Estella: Sexy, not quite so serious on the last date, opened up a bit, loves her mother, is a good cook, has great qualities etc. ( personally I am finding it difficult to look at her from HIS point of view, I just don't like her...HELP!)

Mary: Sexy, fun, grounded, has a great time when he is with her, he also said in last night's episode he was atracted to her from the beginning, knows what she wants, which is children. That seems to be the big hang up here folks, but is it enough?? Bob said that if she has all the other things he is looking for, then she will be the one for him.

Kelly Jo: Sexy, (sense a theme?) fun, can be serious too, well rounded, caring and mom really drove home some things that impressed Bob it seemed, instead of being grilled, he was being sold on her daughter in a really loving way.

I know I said Mary for number one, and now I am slinking into the Kelly Jo camp. I want Kelly Jo to win, she is in the same place he is, unless he wants everything Mary has to offer even if that means family fast as her biological clock is going bing BONG. I wonder how he felt about "my Sunday would be us and our kids....oh yeah?? what about us??"

So, what do you think folks? Who will it be?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bob is screwed! RealityAddict 10-30-03 1
   RE: Bob is screwed! guiltypleasure 10-30-03 2
       RE: Bob is screwed! Chrissy gal 10-30-03 3
           RE: Bob is screwed! ILuvBob 10-30-03 4
 Bob is screwed? Nah! Guppin1234 10-31-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bob is screwed!"
I would like for his choice to be KJ, but...something makes me think he is falling more for Estella. She would probably make a good trophy wife! As I've said previously, his brunette Trista. I think he is wanting to ride that celebrity wave a little longer, so that eliminates Mary.

OH, WHO KNOWS?!?! I could probably talk myself into and out of believing he picks each of the remaining 3!

guiltypleasure 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail guiltypleasure Click to send private message to guiltypleasure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bob is screwed!"
I've heard that Bob was reluctant to go onto the show, so I'm not sure he wants to settle down at all. That means that he may not necessarily pick the one he likes the best. He may pick the most droppable one.

But, without over-thinking this:
Mary is gone, because her ticking biological clock is getting entirely too loud. It's a real shame, because I think she's terrific. I hope she meets someone who will want to have kids with her, and soon.
The final two will be Kelly Jo and Estella. He seems to enjoy clowning around with Kelly Jo, but she seems pretty dumb to me, and Bob was the high school valedictorian. Estella, on the other hand, is beautiful, chic, has a career compatible with his, and lives in Beverly Hills. She's an expert salesperson and could help him promote his career, not to mention her own. As long as she doesn't use her screechy voice too much, I bet he picks her.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bob is screwed!"
Welcome to SB guiltypleasure!

>>He may pick the most droppable one.<<

I like your thinking.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

ILuvBob 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILuvBob Click to send private message to ILuvBob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bob is screwed!"
I have to say, I think it will be Kelly Jo.....because she is all fun, and that's all he wants for now. Perfect example(Meredith had the passing of her grandmother, and the serious date turned him off.) I think he is a super nice guy....BUT he wants to just have fun. Not into the serious aspect of a relationship right now. I don't see an engagement for any of these women. I could be wrong, and for their sake.....I hope I am.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bob is screwed? Nah!"
Fact is, Bob could really make it work with any one of the finalists, which forces Bob to make a really good choice for Bob. And once he's chosen her, he's going to meet so many others that he's attracted to - there's always a prettier fish, but the grass isn't necessarily greener. He's just going to have to try harder this time than he did with his first wife, and it's a healthy sign that he acknowledges that.

Now it's going to be the second wave of Bob worshipers, because some women (like some men) think your more attractive when you're hooked up with someone, lust vs love, novelty vs getting real.

Please don't edit me!
Please don't edit me!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •