The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""NO TALKING""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
""NO TALKING""
Did anyone else hear Chris whisper "no talking" to the ladies? This was the first time I have ever heard him instruct the girls not to talk to one another while they are waiting for Bob (or any previous Bachelor) to start the rose ceremony. I thought that was kind of weird. I know the atmosphere is a tense one, but it's obvious to me now that ABC tries very hard to create that DRAMATIC scene. I guess I was goofy before and assumed none of the women wanted to talk to one another, but now I see that even if they wanted to chat a little they are not allowed. ABC JUST LOVES TO CREATE DRAMA!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "NO TALKING" KScott 10-30-03 1
 RE: "NO TALKING" in a forum - you c... Guppin1234 10-30-03 2
   RE: "NO TALKING" ILuvBob 10-31-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
1. "RE: "NO TALKING""
I didn't catch that but maybe is my husband would have I could have heard it (hee hee).

- Between the hubby on the phone, the daughter who talks consitently and the dryer going I am surprised I heard anything!

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
2. "RE: "NO TALKING" in a forum - you clazy laady"
Actually, it's even stranger that the editing department left that in.

Sarcasm is not
a crime!

ILuvBob 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
3. "RE: "NO TALKING" "
I'm glad you posted that, because I thought that THE WOMEN....were being really tacky!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •