The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-08, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"

Down, But Not Out!

Only 20 lists?!?! You're slipping people! We need all of you to participate! The holidays are over now, so I'm sure you have the time to take 5 minutes and post, right? Last week's rankings can be found by following the link. Check it out!

This week, the teams traveled to Osaka, Japan. 3 teams bunched up on the same flight, while TK & Rachel went on their own different course and wound up 3 hours behind, despite flying out earlier than all the others.

Once in Osaka, teams had to deal with the Roadblock - drive a Japanese couple to the Post Office. Afterwards, they had the detour, a choice between sense of smell - find a real flower among a bunch of fake ones or sense of touch - each make a goal with a robot operated by a cell phone. That robot thing looked hella fun!

They sure made TK & Rachel's footage look like they were goners... but they were saved by another non-Philimination!

On to the rankings!

Rank. Names (last week's rank) -

01. Rachel and TK (01) - Despite being alone all day and being last, they were having a great time, appreciating their experiences and never lost their cool!

02. Ronald and Christina (03) - Look how good they did with no arguing! Now... if only Ron can keep that up!

03. Donald and Nicolas (02) - Poor Don. The guy is running out of steam. They would still be my #2, because I do like them, but Ron & Christina just did such a great job this time!

04. JenNathan (04) - They will definitely be my most hated team for this season. There's no way they will ever redeem themselves.

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

Now... Get to it, people! Show them some lvoe!!!

A syren original ©2007

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 mistyrose52 01-07-08 1
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Max Headroom 01-07-08 2
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 emydi 01-07-08 3
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 MaryKat 01-07-08 4
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 bullzeye 01-07-08 5
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Starshine 01-07-08 6
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Joools 01-07-08 7
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Scuba Steve 01-07-08 8
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 beau_30 01-07-08 9
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Seana 01-07-08 10
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 cahaya 01-07-08 11
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 KwietOne 01-07-08 12
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Zimbochick 01-07-08 13
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Peetah 01-07-08 14
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Sahara 01-08-08 15
   RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Max Headroom 01-08-08 17
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 zorayah 01-08-08 16
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Tazluli 01-08-08 18
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 SilverStar 01-09-08 19
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 - lis... sittem 01-10-08 20
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 Cygnus X1 01-10-08 21
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 PsychoKitty 01-10-08 22
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 CTgirl 01-10-08 23
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 michel 01-12-08 24
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 warp_core breach 01-12-08 25
 RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 louislam 01-13-08 26
 Week 9 rankings Max Headroom 01-13-08 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-07-08, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-08 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

I hope I do this right-you have me scared....(lol)

1. Donald and Nicolas: Still love the bond, and the getty-up and go, despite the obvious lack of steam. Hoping for a extra puff of something to come along and help Donald out-kudos to Nick for being such a great grand son!!

2. Ronald and Christina: Great job, great attitude, for the most part. For little experience driving-she kept her cool and did what she had to do!

3. TK & Racheal: Tough break! Who knew? But your attitude is SO much more warming then you-know-who's, and I give you a 10+ for that! Hoping your speed bump is a minor one, and you get back in the race and show up the others!

4: What can we say about this team, whom I choose not to even speak their names? They were doing SO well at first-must have gotten lucky during that mandatory resing period?? (OOPS-is that a personal discussion? SORRY!). But, alas, that can only last so long. And that's what I'm hoping we can say really really soon........SO LONG!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Rachel/TK (1) - Ran a terrible leg but remained supportive and upbeat. To me, they're the only truly likable team left.

2. Nicolas/Donald (2) - Don's finally wearing out, but it took a lot longer than I expected. He's earned bonus points for having lots of grit.

3. Ronald/Christina (3) - Give me another billion legs without Ron harping on Christina and I'll move them up my list.

4. Jennifer/Nathan (4) - Even after a tolerable leg with limited bickering, these two still drive me nuts. After you follow the Freddy/Kendra tradition and win the race, please break up on the mat. And then go away.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Donald and Nicolas(3)(4)(3)(2)(3)(3)(1)(1)-Nicolas should have let Don drive the taxi...it may hurt them later...

2. Rachel and TK(1)(1)(2)(3)(2)(2)(2)(2) - Can they make up the 3 hours plus hit a speed bump...I hope so

3. Ronald and Christina (5)(9)(5)(4)(4)(4)(3)(3)- Ronald still was a bit tempermental at the airport...

4. Jennifer and Nathan (9)(6)(5)(5)(6)(5)(5)(4)-I was really hoping that they would win this round bc they wouldn't keep putting it in editing wise if they didn't....gah!

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. TK and Rachael - I still like them and hope they win.

2. Christina and Ron - It was a hard decision, but I think I'll put them second.

3. Nick and Donald - The race is brutal and Don is really doing an unbelievable job keeping up. Maybe they should be my number 2.

4. Jenn and Nathan - I really hope they don't win.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
That was both a fun and frustrating segment. Fun to see the tasks (driving the limo and the robots), frustrating not knowing what was going on with TK & Rachel. Did I miss an explantion of why they were delayed somewhere?

Anyway - on to the list:

1. TK and Rachel - they are this seasons Jon and Chris. I only hope they fare better than J and C did, and win this thing, but with this years version of Freddie and Kendra in the race (gak!), I doubt it.

2. Ronald and Christina - I was really impressed with Christina this segment and Ron managed to keep his cool for a change. They ran a strong leg and if they can keep their composure, will continue to do well.

3. Don and Nicholas - they worked well together but I have never really warmed up to them. They might even be last if not for:

4. Jen and Nate - I really hate you. This is why I will predict you win the whoe thing.

Have yourself a very Agman Christmas!

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
01. Ronald and Christina - No arguing, and a well run leg

02. Donald and Nicholas - No arguing and great teamwork from Nicholas, what will happen when there is only Don left for Roadblocks though?

03. Nate and Jen - Hardly any arguing, if they spoke a bit of Japanese they might even have won the leg.

04. TK and Rachel - OK a little more personality this leg, but really THE most invisible team in race history.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. TK & Rachel - I can't really say how well they ran the leg since we only saw them for the first ten and last five minutes of the episode. They're still hands down my favorite team remaining and I am so happy last night was a NEL.

2. Ronald & Christina - This proves they can race well when they're not arguing and Ron isn't being a pain in the neck. I'm happy that they did so well and even happier that they kept N & J from winning a leg.

3. Donald & Nicolas - I think Nick is stronger than he looks for being so tall and gangly. He is definitely the driving force behind the team. I never in a million years would have thought they'd make it this far.

4. Nathan & Jennifer - Two nasty people make one nasty team and that's pretty much all I have to say about them. Bleah!!

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-07-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Ronald/Christina - Ron was a lot calmer this leg, and they came in first too.
2. TK/Rachel - If it wasn't for the flight mistake, I would give them first.
3. Nicolas/Donald
Will always be last. Nathan/Jennifer

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
Wow a fun leg okay onto the lvoe list.

1) T.K. & Rachel - They were last, and stayed calm. This is what Racing is all about.

2) Nick & Don - I like them but T.K> & Rachel are first

3) Ron & Christina - I just like Nick & Don better

4) HATE and B!+(H - Yeap, their last, although not enough bickering this leg. I guess when they are in first they don't bicker unless they are in last. weird.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
No change in my rankings this week.

1. TK and Rachel (1): We didn't see much of them since they were so far behind, but I stil like them.

2. Donald and Nicolas (2): I like that Nick carries both backpacks when Don slows down.

3. Ronald and Christina (3): He learns the lesson of being encouraging slowly, and has to learn repeatedly. Let's see how next week goes.

4. Jennifer and Nathan (4): Yack.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-08 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

Karma smiles!

1. (2) Rachel and TK - They knew they were in trouble and still made jest and humor of it. I really liked them this week. Karma smiled on them, just as many of us did.

2. (3) Ronald and Christina - I'm still kind of amazed that they're still in the Race. It seems good ol' dad is learning some lessions, and by his own admission it's coming slowly. Christina has the patience of a saint, and that says something for her dad.

3. (1) Donald and Nicholas - I've always liked these guys. Way underrated earlier in the season, they're showing what it takes to race as a team. Pops isn't about to throw in the towel and grandson is going all out not to let himself down. These guys have grit and determination.

4. (4) Jennifer and Nathan - Oh, yeah, they're still in the race. The Ugly American rears her head once again. Nathan seems to be getting the drift and I wonder if they'll last after the race.

(etf. the numbers, again!)

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-07-08, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
Sorry...I haven't been consistent!

001: Ronald/Cristina - It was a touching moment when they hit the mat at first place; how Ronald and Cristina didn't bicker this entire leg.

002: Nicolas/Donald - I can't recall those one-liners from Nicolas, or is it Donald...the Gramps. Something like the phrase, "he's my bi***" when his grandson was carrying his backpack! LMAO

003: TK/Rachel - Only here by default and simply because they chose the wrong flight. Man, if it wasn't for the NEL, they'd be toast and we'd end up with...

004: Jenn/Nathan - Week after week, it never improves.

Philiminated: No one due to a NEL. Darn!

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-07-08, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Rachel/TK (1)(2)(3)(2)(3) - I think that next week will be impossible for them, unless there is some major bunching. Big mistake on the flights. Still like them.
2. Ronald/Christina (2)(3)(2)(4)(5) - Ran a good leg.
3. Donald/Nicolas (3)(4)(4)(5)(4) - OK I guess.
4 million. Jennifer/Nathan (4)(4)(5)(6)(7) - Barf!

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-07-08, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Ron and Chris--why not? I'm feeling generous. Plus Christina is awesome...nice Japanese!

2. TK and Rachel--Since we hardly saw them, I can't rank them first. Gee, the show would be a lot shorter if every leg were edited the way that we saw T/R zip through the tasks!

3. Don and Nic--I just don't want to get into a plane being driven by Nic...he seems to get lost a lot.

4. Nate and Jen--Is there anyother place for them to be? Plus, *how* did they miss being first *AGAIN*?!!

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-08, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
Okay, this is my first Lvoe List EVER....

01. Rachel and TK-- I lvoe their postive attitude and their lack of explosions. I like them, even if they did make a costly mistake.

02. Donald and Nicolas-- It is nice to see how well they get along with each other and how Nick helps his grandpa. Donald has a lot of gumption.

03. Ronald and Christina-- Ronald did do much better this leg, but I cannot erase all of his ugly words from my head (as I am sure that poor Christina cannot do either).

04. Nathan and Jen-- They seem to have two modes of behavior: explode at each other while saying every vile, nasty thing possible, or whine about never being first. I wish they had been first--first eliminated!

AF 2006

01-08-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
Nice work! Keep up those lists...

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-08-08, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-08 AT 03:24 AM (EST)

Okay so I'm basing my list from the summaries here coz I'm still *cough* *cough* on vacation (no tv)

01. TK/Rachel : Looks like they made a costly mistake but still showing positive attitude

02. Don/Nicolas: Well gramps is still holding on.

03. Ronald/Christina: Did I read that right? No Daddy crap this episode?

04. Nathan/Jen: Oh god... please don't let them be the winners!

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-08-08, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
It is getting harder and harder to rank the racers - except for who I have put last every week.

1. Donald & Nicholas - I am amazed they have lasted this long. I think they are doing great. I can see Don getting tired (I would too), and I love how Nicholas helps him out.

2. Ronald & Christina - I like that Ronald recognizes that his behavior is awful. Hopefully he can keep up the good work.

3. Rachel & TK - They are only here because of them being in last place. They did great keeping composed.

4. Nathan & Jennifer - How many ways can I say I don't like them? I really wish they would be eliminated. But, I think they are going to win it. YUCK!!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-08, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Rachel/TK- By far the most likeable team. I'm actually hoping for a lot of bunching next week so they can catch up.

2. Nick/Don- I don't have any feelings about their personalities really, but I've got to give them some credit for still being in the race. I never thought they would last this long.

3. Ron/Christina- It's really sad when a guy gets praise for not verbally abusing his daughter for a couple of hours. Yeah, way to go Ron! Barf. I still love Christina though.

4. Jen/Nathan- No explanation neccesary.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-10-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9 - list #20"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-08 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

1. Ronald and Christina - gonna give them a #1 this week since the first three teams are all ok. Their first place this week was great and Ronald is finally seeming to get it. Let's hope it lasts.

2. Rachel and TK - still like them quite a lot and glad it was non-elim. Will the three hour lag keep them from making their next plane connection?

3. Donald and Nicolas - feeling good about both of them. Would have no trouble with them winning at this point.

4. JenNathan

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Rachel/TK. I only hope they don't get too laid back in getting back into the Race, but I really liked how they handled their misfortune with their flight.

2. Nicolas/Donald. Doing it with mirrors, but they could be in some trouble as Gramps has to do a couple Roadblocks yet.

3. Ronald/Christina. Yes, Ronald was better, but he still has a long way to go. To put it bluntly, he's paranoid; he thinks everyone is out to get him, and if he doesn't get just what he wants, he's being discriminated against. Ptui. And we saw a lot more of Christina this time around, which is good.

4. Nate/Jennifer. They take the fun out of dysfunctional. Are all NBA cheerleaders/dancers like this?

You've been warned, so don't complain.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-10-08, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
01. Rachel and TK - Great People! Thank goodness it was an NEL, I was going to be so bummed I hope they can catch up! Want them to get it together and win it!

02. Ronald and Christina - Ron was crabby but she called him on it early on. I really like her and she was a trouper when she had to drive the cab. Don't want him to win this though. . .

03. Donald and Nicolas - I too am amazed they are still in this. They do have a lot of gumption and some very good luck! Don't think they really deserve to win, but I prefer everyone to. . .

04. Nate and Jennifer - They are just godawful!!!!!!!!!!! Go away or fall in a hole! Kissy face one second and then raging the next! Though it was pretty funny when she accused Nate of pushing her into the cab. Such a lovely couple. He probably will propose to her at the finale - UGH!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-08, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Rachel and TK – The tribute to their non-elimination at the end says it all. They were on the race for the right reasons: to have fun and experience the world. They treat each other great.

2. Donald and Nicolas – Don is like a working man’s Yau Man knowing a little bit about a lot of things. Nicolas is a nice nerd who takes good care of his grandpa.

3. Ron and Christina – Ron still annoys me, but I laugh at him more now. His comment that he hopes the taxi cab driver doesn’t croak was hilarious.

4. Jen and Nate – They are just too much sometimes!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-08, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
I may get tarred and feathered but here goes:

1- TK and Rachel: Finally was saw some emotions from them. They took a chance on the "earliest" flight so I can't condemn them for their result. Using the boring strategy of staying in the pack works too well in this game.

2- Nate and Jenn: As long as they keep it between themselves, I have no problem with their tantrums. I find them rather funny. With locals, they have been nice. I like Jenn's enthusiasm and their determination.

3- Nicolas and Donald: Surprisingly, I have come to like this weird pair. Seeing the rugged old geezer getting along so well with his gangly, nerdy grandson is amusing. Gramps' doctor will be happy to see that he took his daily walking exercise. Now that's what you call a walk around the block!

4- Ronald and Christina: I do like her but I still saw plenty of objectionable behavior from Daddy. They also had the "home" field advantage in this leg. Had Christina simply known how to drive a car a little better, they would have been miles ahead.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-12-08, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"
1. Ron & Chris - No anger from Ron and they both ran a good leg.

2. Rachel & TK - Not sure what happened but thankfully they are still in it. And I love that the two of you are calm and collected... don't get me wrong but the "hey dude, whoah, we're in last place, just taking it easy..." attitude is kind of annoying. It is okay to get a little bit worried and stressed once in a while you know.

3. Don & Nic - Don is looking wearier with each leg. I think it will be between this team and Ron & Chris for a place in the final 3 but as much as I'm glad this team is still here, I think Ron & Chris are the better racers.

4. Jen & Nate - I was totally creeped out by her cheery, cheerleader attitude the first part of the leg. I think she must have escaped from Stepford. Was this the same nasty harpy we've come to hate? But of course, all that cheeriness became nastiness in .5 seconds. Ahh, the cheeriness didn't suit her anyway... seemed too forced. Stay true to your inner nastiness, girl.

A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR 12 Lvoe List Volume 9"

1. Ronald/Christina (2) - good job for coming in first again! I am very happy that they beat N/J in a taxi ride to the pit stop AGAIN! And they do not argue in Osaka at all, hope Ronald can keep this good attitude.

2. Nathan/Jennifer (3) - I can't believe I put them on 2nd, but I find them very interesting this episode, including the coming in last comment by Nathan and they narrowly missed 1st place again, I love to see them suffering from this.

3. Rachel/TK (1) - A very costly mistake for them, I don't understand why they constantly made bad flight decision, they need to know that arriving at a place first is more important than doing tasks quickly.

4. Nicolas/Donald (4) - They are quite good also, but I find them not as interesting as the other 3 teams.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

01-13-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
27. "Week 9 rankings"
26 lists this week. Keep up the good work!

Last week's poor leg dented Rachel & TK's rankings a bit, but they stay as our team #1. Due to good behavior from "Who's Your Daddy" last episode, Ron & Christina move up to team #2, passing Donald & Nicolas. And of course, Jennifer & Nathan remain the solid last-place team.

Only two more episodes in this season of TAR. Let's all hope Jennifer & Nathan don't win.

TeamRankLast Week RankAvg Rank1st votesLast votes
Rachel and TK11

Ronald and Christina
Nicolas and Donald 322.43
Jennifer and Nathan4
4 3.8023

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •