The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB4 Week 9--the Tuesday show--"What A Drag!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-04-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB4 Week 9--the Tuesday show--"What A Drag!""
Ok, I realize that this is my official week and I have noticed that people are condensing their weeks into one nice little compact journal. I can't do this. Since this is one incredibly boring season, I personally would rather have a prostrate examination by a doctor with long fingernails than sit through three episodes in a row.

Last week on BB4, Jack was bumped, the guys were stumped and ratings slumped.

We start off by seeing the 4 houseguests watching Jun gloating in NYC. Robert is jealous and would have loved to have gone and worn a suit and looked like "money". He may think he'd look like a million bucks, but a million Pesos is more like it. While we are on the topic of Robert. Why hasn't he ever been penalized for breaking the PB & J diet? He has been supplimenting his diet with boogers for weeks (I guess they're low carb) and has not been slapped on the wrist. What an injustice!

Erika is pissed, Allison is pissed, Jee is pissed, we get the picture, let's move on.

The guys sat around and confessed their answers for the POV competition. Robert guessed that Jun was at Space Mountain because of the spacesuit and the 4 foot candy apples served. Dumbass. I am still perplexed as to how Erika ever dated this guy. She obviously didn't go for looks since Robert looks like a young James Woods. She didn't date him for his intelligence since he makes Nathan look like Einstein. I have a guess as to what it is, but the thought makes me shudder. I still haven't gotten over Josh's Playgirl spread (say Hello to Mr. Stumpy). Anyway, Jee guessed the Space Needle in Seattle. He was stumped (Damnit, Josh, get out of my head!) by the videotape, but at least it was a somewhat good guess.

Jun makes her appearance. Jun, the only Korean Valley Girl from New York City, had a great time at the VMAs. In case you are smart and have not been watching this show, Jun has put on some weight while in the human habitrail. I'm not at liberty to guess how much weight was put on, but it now appears that her cleavage on her back is larger than her real cleavage.

Jun gets to see her HOH room and loses it over a stuffed penguin. She is glad to see a gift from her ex and is happy to have something to sleep with. I guess she can put that salami back in the fridge.

Jee celebrated his birthday in the house and it was really boring.

The hamsters are wondering what is going on at the Loser Lodge. Big Brother answers by letting them get into drag and make a movie. Erika played Dana, Jee was Justin, Robert was Nathan and Allison was Jack. The production was directed by Jun. They parade around and then switch roles. Jee became Dana and I couldn't decide if he looked like Michael Jackson or Helena Bonham Carter from Planet Of The Apes. All in all, I'm a bit disappointed that the David and Amanda Show was cancelled, but they seemed to have a good time. Their movie was more entertaining than Gigli.

Jun is bummed. She has to put two people up for eviction. She decides the decision would be easier if she wore her best maternity frock. She slaps it on and voila! Instant nominations.

Jun calls everyone for the nomination ceremony. She gives her speech and we begin. We have two seconds of suspence before the climax (think of Robert's sex life) and we now know that Jee and Allison have been nominated.

Tomorrow on BB4, we have a live veto and eviction, but we're still stuck with Julie Chen.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB4 Week 9--the Tuesday show--"... Schnookie Palookie 09-06-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-03, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB4 Week 9--the Tuesday show--"What A Drag!""
"While we are on the topic of Robert. Why hasn't he ever been penalized for breaking the PB & J diet? He has been supplimenting his diet with boogers for weeks"
As I read this sentence, I was trying to remember seeing Robert cheat, but then I got to the "boogers". LMAO! Funny!

Great summary Drawde. It's also nice having them broken up into mini-summaries.

*I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •