The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Using this board to predict the way voted off"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Using this board to predict the way voted off"
Ok, just for fun this is what I did. I went back to all the contestants individual threads and looked at how many posts there were and if they were -, neutral or + and if the were trending in a direction. This is what I am predicting based on that information. Disclaimer: This is just one mans reading of everyones posts and analysis of that.

First out, of course was Ryan. 10 posts, mostly negetive.

Next out: Janet - 4 posts neutal to - "loner on the boards"

Daniel: started slightly - and went down from there. 34 posts, not good to put yourself out there.

Jenna: 40 posts: Only thing that kept her was the woman won immunity (hey, this is my analysis, let me have fun)

Dave: 34 posts: neutral to -, also very not UTR

Shawna: 9 posts: neutral to -, not a lot of support since Jenna went. Heidi was more adaptable and was kept around.

Joanna: 8 posts: Slightly -

Deena: 3 posts: Neutral: Not enough support to stay.

Rob: 21 Posts: Neutral: Gets caught in a lie and gets booted (by booted)

Roger: 11 posts: Mostly +: Too bossy

Heidi: 21 posts: Mostly +: Christy finds out she didn't relate to her and gets the guys to vote her out.

Alex: 6 posts: Mostly +: Getting tough now, all remaining were +

Christy: 18 posts: Mostly +: Kept one more round because she had more posts.

Butch: 11 posts: Neutral to +: Since he went up from neutral to + he stayed one more round.

Jeanne: 10 Posts: Just about ever post is positive, but

Matthew: 21 posts: Was able to overcome some negetivity in the beginning to turn positive in the end (and wins the final 2 immunity challenges) to take home the million.

Well, that is my "spoiler" analysis of the information from the board. All in fun...

Boot Ed

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •