URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3548
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Using this board to predict the way voted off"

Posted by Booted on 02-18-03 at 02:45 PM
Ok, just for fun this is what I did. I went back to all the contestants individual threads and looked at how many posts there were and if they were -, neutral or + and if the were trending in a direction. This is what I am predicting based on that information. Disclaimer: This is just one mans reading of everyones posts and analysis of that.

First out, of course was Ryan. 10 posts, mostly negetive.

Next out: Janet - 4 posts neutal to - "loner on the boards"

Daniel: started slightly - and went down from there. 34 posts, not good to put yourself out there.

Jenna: 40 posts: Only thing that kept her was the woman won immunity (hey, this is my analysis, let me have fun)

Dave: 34 posts: neutral to -, also very not UTR

Shawna: 9 posts: neutral to -, not a lot of support since Jenna went. Heidi was more adaptable and was kept around.

Joanna: 8 posts: Slightly -

Deena: 3 posts: Neutral: Not enough support to stay.

Rob: 21 Posts: Neutral: Gets caught in a lie and gets booted (by booted)

Roger: 11 posts: Mostly +: Too bossy

Heidi: 21 posts: Mostly +: Christy finds out she didn't relate to her and gets the guys to vote her out.

Alex: 6 posts: Mostly +: Getting tough now, all remaining were +

Christy: 18 posts: Mostly +: Kept one more round because she had more posts.

Butch: 11 posts: Neutral to +: Since he went up from neutral to + he stayed one more round.

Jeanne: 10 Posts: Just about ever post is positive, but

Matthew: 21 posts: Was able to overcome some negetivity in the beginning to turn positive in the end (and wins the final 2 immunity challenges) to take home the million.

Well, that is my "spoiler" analysis of the information from the board. All in fun...

Boot Ed

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion