The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Report from sneak peek and interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Report from sneak peek and interview"
Some mild insight from today's Toronto Sun:

"Great," says Jenna Morasca, a swimsuit model. "It's an all-chick thing. We can all pee in front of each other!"

MB, questioned about the men vs women: "It's a huge risk... I could end up with the final 6 or 7 all men or all women. All women wouldn't be so bad, but all men would be awful for the ratings."

The article continues:
But hold on here, jungle breath. This is Mark "P.T.Barnum" Burnett we're talking about here. There's no way he's going to let that happen.

Probst said that none of (deaf) Christy's teammates complained that she was a disadvantage. "I don't think anybody had the balls to be that politically incorrect."

A few naked bodies might be a draw. Both MB & Probst hinted that the teams felt less inhibited around their own gender. But it won't get too graphic. "We can't show nipples and vaginas and penises" said MB. He'll blur the naughty bits.

Probst said "There are two girls for sure who were anticipating walking around in very small bikinis and utilizing that." Swimsuit model Jenna said "Women will judge me and they won't like it. But if I ever get around the guys, I know how to use my body."

Beyond Amazon, MB said he's looking at locales in Patagonia, Vietnam, Madagascar, New Guinea, Central America and the Mayan ruins for S7. S9 could be a battle of the ex-champs and old favorites. MB also admitted he's trying to pull together an international challenge featuring winners from various spin-off games around the world. "There are some legal issues with enforceability of contracts with foreign nationals."

MB let slip that he's working on a sitcom, worth Probst, that would be set in the world of reality shows. He also has a deal for a sitcom about a globe-trotting dad to be shot in Europe.

So who wins Survivor? Same guy who won all the others - Mark Burnett.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •