URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3511
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Report from sneak peek and interview"

Posted by Fast Eddie on 02-09-03 at 01:35 PM
Some mild insight from today's Toronto Sun:

"Great," says Jenna Morasca, a swimsuit model. "It's an all-chick thing. We can all pee in front of each other!"

MB, questioned about the men vs women: "It's a huge risk... I could end up with the final 6 or 7 all men or all women. All women wouldn't be so bad, but all men would be awful for the ratings."

The article continues:
But hold on here, jungle breath. This is Mark "P.T.Barnum" Burnett we're talking about here. There's no way he's going to let that happen.

Probst said that none of (deaf) Christy's teammates complained that she was a disadvantage. "I don't think anybody had the balls to be that politically incorrect."

A few naked bodies might be a draw. Both MB & Probst hinted that the teams felt less inhibited around their own gender. But it won't get too graphic. "We can't show nipples and vaginas and penises" said MB. He'll blur the naughty bits.

Probst said "There are two girls for sure who were anticipating walking around in very small bikinis and utilizing that." Swimsuit model Jenna said "Women will judge me and they won't like it. But if I ever get around the guys, I know how to use my body."

Beyond Amazon, MB said he's looking at locales in Patagonia, Vietnam, Madagascar, New Guinea, Central America and the Mayan ruins for S7. S9 could be a battle of the ex-champs and old favorites. MB also admitted he's trying to pull together an international challenge featuring winners from various spin-off games around the world. "There are some legal issues with enforceability of contracts with foreign nationals."

MB let slip that he's working on a sitcom, worth Probst, that would be set in the world of reality shows. He also has a deal for a sitcom about a globe-trotting dad to be shot in Europe.

So who wins Survivor? Same guy who won all the others - Mark Burnett.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion