The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
Rank 'em if you got 'em, from the ones you quasi-love the most to the ones you would like to follow Kenny Mayne into the ocean, never to be seen again. Your dance pairs are:

Cameron & Edyta (Team MegaStiffs)
Floyd & Karina (Team Float Like A Lead Weight)
Helio & Julianne (Team Left Turn)
Albert & Anna (Team Fan Base Zero)
Mark & Kym (Team Bionic Billionaire)
Wayne & Cheryl (Team Joker)
Jennie & Derek (Team DiCaprio)
Josie & Alec (Team Too Late)
Sabrina & Mark (Team Janelle)
Melanie & Maksim (Team Torture Maksim)
Marie & Jonathan (Team Oh My Heck)
Jane & Tony (Team Gliding Death)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... Sagebrush Dan 09-27-07 1
 RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... Estee 09-27-07 2
   RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... Sagebrush Dan 09-27-07 3
   RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... KoalaChick 09-27-07 9
 RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... Magnolia_Rocker 09-27-07 4
   RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... Sagebrush Dan 09-27-07 8
 RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... Snidget 09-27-07 5
   RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... Magnolia_Rocker 09-27-07 6
 RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... qwertypie 09-27-07 7
 RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... insomniac1164 09-28-07 10
 RE: Dancing With The Stars Love Lis... CTgirl 09-28-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-07, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
This is going to be a bit off cuz I saw only a bit of Monday night.

Rated by favorite dancing ability
Sabrina & Mark (Team Janelle)
Jane & Tony (Team Gliding Death)

blur blur blur

Sort of awful
Marie & Jonathan (Team Oh My Heck)

Gawdawful

As for the one who got voted off, I didn't see her dance, but I guess she was pretty bad.

Ranked according to "I want to skinny dip in his eyes"
Cameron & Edyta (Team MegaStiffs)
Albert & Anna (Team Fan Base Zero) He tried too hard and his clothes didn't suit him. He looked better with the surfboard.

More booing, less barking.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-07, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
1. Mark & Kym. Major bonus points from me for doing the show so soon after hip replacement surgery, and a few more for being the one who seemed to be having real fun with it. On the other hand, your votes put you in the possibly-Bottom Two (they brought out the lowest-total pairs for the male and female contestants: it doesn't guarantee there wasn't another woman who got less than Mark), so you might want to start spreading a little money around now. I get ten dollars per vote personally cast, plus three dollars for every vote I convince someone else to cast, and then there's a percentage of the nationwide gross...

2. Sabrina & Mark. You are going to drive Len absolutely insane. There is no possible way for that to have a downside. All I ask is that you ignore the flood when the BB people eventually discover your presence and decide to transfer all their unresolved Janelle issues to you. Remember, according to them, a woman should always weigh less than her dance costume. (The insanity gets worse from there.)

3. Helio & Julianne. Should do very well if Helio can just avoid the little problems in life, like a fiery 150 mph death. 'Tune in next week to see if Helio is still breathing!' When your job involves risking your physical existence on a weekly basis, your partner may wind up towing a group of small caskets around the floor: one for each limb. Well, at least it'll make for some interesting spin moves.

4. Melanie & Maksim. The producers have learned a valuable lesson: the more Maksim suffers, the funnier he gets. Watching Maksim suffer is fun. Watching Maksim enjoy himself is not fun. Therefore, for best results, always team Maksim with someone who will make him suffer. And oh, does Melanie ever fit the bill. (You can hear Laila laughing from here.)

5. Jennie & Derek. I'm not sure Jennie's performance actually matters here. Derek already has a fan base desperately voting to keep him around for as long as possible. After all, once he's gone, you can't look at him any more...

6. Jane & Tony. Classy, elegant, skilled, refined -- everything a ballroom contest should be looking for. Which is exactly the problem. If you last long enough, the judges will be giving you some impressive scores -- and the home audience will be asking 'Is that all there is?' We're not as concerned about perfection of style as we are about the energy of the performance -- and technical points don't make up that much of our score.

7. Floyd & Karina. May do better once he represses the urge to clobber his partner on every fifth step. He's got the energy, but you'd think a boxer would have more control over his body movements, especially in the arms and shoulders. He doesn't, and it's going to hurt him with the judges -- but at the same time, he has the reverse of the situation in the #6 slot: he's clearly going to be an audience favorite, and those votes may carry him deeper into the competition than his current level of skill would dictate. And if he improves...

8. Cameron & Edyta. This is your body. This is your body when it's moving. This is your body when it's being dragged around the dance floor by your partner, who's desperately pulling on every string she can reach to try and create the illusion of independent movement. And this is the complete shattering of that illusion. Any questions?

9. Marie & Jonathan. It's not that I'm voting against your dancing. It's really more like I'm voting against your speaking.

10. Albert & Anna. Successfully made absolutely no impression whatsoever. So generic, he should have a UPC code tattooed across his forehead. So boring that if he'd gone overtime and stepped directly into the Bachelor's slot, no one would have noticed. So lacking in depth that he's stored in between the pages of Tom's improvised jokes. Should not last long.

11. Wayne & Cheryl. I know I said this earlier, but it bears repeating. I spent a good part of last season waiting for Heather's leg to fall off. I will spend most of this one waiting for Wayne's face to fall off.

12. (honorary) Kenny & That Outfit. Just walk into the ocean and keep on walking.

Out: Josie & Alec. So you're not sure what message America was sending you? Let me clarify. 'You can't dance. We have no confidence in your being able to learn. We're not interested in hurting ourselves by watching the failed attempts. Bye-bye.' Got it? Good. Go away.

09-27-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
bwahahahahaha! Well said. Where do you come up with this stuff?

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-27-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
Really, Estee, you have such a flair for the written word! I couldn't agree with your impressions more, but if I'd written it, it would have been:

Um, good.
Really good.
Kinda good.
Not so good.
Icky.

Thanks for the lol's and chuckles!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-27-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
Ok, I can't rank Wayne or Mark since I flipped channels and didn't see them perform. I'm sure Wayne would have been last just for the fact that I would have been so distracted watching to see if his face split in two that I wouldn't have watched his dance moves.

1. Sabrina & Mark (Team Janelle)
2. Helio & Julianne (Team Left Turn)
3. Jane & Tony (Team Gliding Death)
4. Melanie & Maksim (Team Torture Maksim)
5. Cameron & Edyta (Team MegaStiffs)
6. Marie & Jonathan (Team Oh My Heck)
7. Albert & Anna (Team Fan Base Zero)
8. Jennie & Derek (Team DiCaprio)
9. Floyd & Karina (Team Float Like A Lead Weight)
10. Josie & Alec (Team Too Late)

Non-Scored:

Mark & Kym (Team Bionic Billionaire)

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

09-27-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-07 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

Mark (the billionaire) was actually good and didn't derserve to be in the bottom two. You could tell he was shocked, too. Welcome to show biz, Mark.

Sculpted by Tribe

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
1 Sabrina & Mark (Team Janelle)

Lots of energy, lots of fun lets see if you can keep that up all season or what happens when you get a style where you cant do 3 may steps as everyone else. Great job out of the block, will hgh expectations hurt you as others improve.

2 Albert & Anna (Team Fan Base Zero)

Carrie Ann speechless got you to #2, now lets see if you can do that to Bruno, or even harder, get Bruno to make sense.

3 Mark & Kym (Team Bionic Billionaire)

High marks for coming off the hip replacement and having fun and being a showman when that wasn't what I was expecting. I'd have thought the nerves might have gotten to youu, but they effected other people a lot more. Just remember humor will only get you so far, we need to see improvement in dance skills like Joey was able to do last season.

4 Jane & Tony (Team Gliding Death)

Very elegant and fun. Nice to see an older competitor be able to pull it off like that.

5 Helio & Julianne (Team Left Turn)

Did a good job and I love exuberant latin men

6 Melanie & Maksim (Team Torture Maksim)

Danced well an it's just fun watching Maksim deal with what the DWTS produces keep throwing at him.

7 Derek (DiCaprio)

Was he dancing with someone? He needs to stick around a few more weeks.

8 Marie & Jonathan (Team Oh My Heck)

Sad to put you this low, I hope you can show some improvement in the dancing, you did well with the showmanship, which I expected.

9 Wayne & Cheryl (Team Joker)

I found it kinda cute he was so nervous, and I still love cheryl even if she is addicted to hair extensions.

10 Cameron & Edyta (Team MegaStiffs)

Nothing memorable so this is where you end up.

11 Floyd & Karina (Team Float Like A Lead Weight)

Floyd, we want to see in your dancing how you would be in bed as a lover, not how you would be in the ring as a boxer.

Josie & Alec (Team Too Late)

Alec, did you see Pasha dancing with Anya's dress on a mannequin? Pasha got more out of his partner in that dance than you did in this one.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-27-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
"Alec, did you see Pasha dancing with Anya's dress on a mannequin? Pasha got more out of his partner in that dance than you did in this one."

OMG....good one Snidge!!!

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
You said it better than I could. My thoughts on week 1

(Hey, what happened to the pass on week one? Or isn't there someone as hated as Heather Mills to protect?)

In the top tier
Jane & Tony (Team Gliding Death).
OK - I really want to have her body at 56.
Sabrina & Mark (Team Janelle) (Ha Ha - I was wondering when the "fans" would start harping on her weight). I thought Bruno would be tripping all over his tongue about Sabrina. It turns out fiesty Len is feeling tingly feelings in places he hasn't felt in a long time.
Helio & Julianne (Team Left Turn). He is just so damn sweet and cute. And I was impressed with his dancing ability too. Since Julianne is splitting the Utah vote with Marie, I hope they can develop a fan base to keep them around for a long time.
Melanie & Maksim (Team Torture Maksim) Oh, this is going to be fun to watch. Laila was totally trusting of Maks (until he screwed up their tango) and fierce, and now he gets Mel B who is not easily intimidated. If there is going to be any tears on this team, it definitely won't be hers.

Eye Candy Tier
Jennie & Derek (Team DiCaprio)
-- Never got into 90210, but that show had alot of rabid fans so they may stick around. I don't think she is a bad dancer, she is actually pretty good. She needs to grab some chutzpah and definitely get some better music to dance to. Hopefully, she won't get the kiss of death spot next week (we have such short attention spans)
Albert & Anna (Team Fan Base Zero) - Will definitely have to show more skin (him that is) to stay around.
Cameron & Edyta (Team MegaStiffs) - Well, he is a little less robotic than that dude from Treasure Hunters. He is a soap star, so he will be kept around for a long time.

The Cougar tier
Marie & Jonathan (Team Oh My Heck).
Not bad - she definitely is a performer, and she has 22 million Osmonds behind her.

The Fogey Tier
I was going to call him Team Botox, but I think Team Joker suits them better.
Mark & Kym (Team Bionic Billionaire). I guess her fan base wasn't enough to over come people who still haven't forgiven Mark for the Benefactor. Actually did suprisingly well for someone who supposedly just had his hip replaced. I wonder if you can make bets on whether his hip will pop out.

And in the basement....
I just couldn't get past how bizarre his posture is. Looks like Karina is going to do alot more sobbing.
Josie & Alec (Team Too Late) Poor thing didn't realize that she was the sacrificial lamb -- Hey, they got rid of Paulina first last year. I guess there are not enough horny heterosexual teenage boys voting to keep her in. The thought that kept going through my mind was "Bet she sucks (and not in a good way) in bed." Nice that Alec wanted their fans to throw their votes Edyta's ways. I wonder if Edyta is relieved that hubby is not going to be in the arms of a swimsuit model week after week.

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

insomniac1164 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-28-07, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail insomniac1164 Click to send private message to insomniac1164 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
My top three would be:

Helio&Julianne- He is just so cute in a sort of a boyish way. Also I think he has some pretty good moves to work with.

Floyd&Karina- I know I know he looked a little strange his first time out but, I thought he had really good hip action, he has to have good foot work and if Karina can get his posture up and gentle him a bit I think he could be awesome. I love a man that has good hip action.

Maks&Mel- He has always been a favorite of mine, and she can move. I just hope the two of them can work together. looks like some rocky times.

My in the middle the oh well yeah I guess they are ok.

Tony&Jane- Have to give her props. She looked very elegant and smooth. She seems to really want to be there. They just didn't knock my socks off.

Derek&Jennie- nothing special, but he is nice to look at.

Mark&Sabrina- I know they are a fav of alot, I liked the dance, but something just wasn't there for me.

My you can go any time group I won't miss you

Albert&Anna- Ok he could move his hips, but his eyes freak me out. I know they are supposed to be sexy, but not for me. I won't be doing any swimming in that pool

Mark&Kim- So he was going to try to be the showman sorry just didn't work for me. Congrats on dancing so soon after hip replacement though

Jonnathon&Marie- Same thing I think she went for show man and it wasn't there. Oh my heck I'm sorry.

Cameron&Edya- Honestly I can't remember anything about their dance. I usually like Edyta but they are going to have to step it up.

Wayne&Cheryl- Wow he was so stiff. I thought he would be more relaxed. The roses he gave Cheryl were pretty though.

Now I guess I will just sit back and wait for next week I love the mambo

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dancing With The Stars Love List V5.1"
First I'd like to say, I'll just ditto Estee. Her comments are spot on!

My favorites:
Julianne and Helio
Mark and Kym
Melanie and Maks
Sabrina and Mark

Ones I don't mind watching dance:
Jane and Tony
Jennie and Derek
Floyd and Karina

I am going to tape the show and watch it on fastforward until these dancers are voted off:
Cameron and Edyta
Albert and Anna
Wayne and Cheryl
Marie and Jonathan

This year I don't think I can bear to watch Marie's and Wayne's fan base save them over dancers with more potential so thanks for the East Coast spoiler thread. It's much less painful to read about it than to watch it!

smokeysmom "loafs" my cat

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •