The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1"
S_man asked if anyone could share Exiled! episodes. Well, I don’t know how to do that, but I can do video captures of some of the show. I will only cover the parts of the show I found very interesting. If you have any requests for pictures from certain parts of the show, just let me know. I am making the file size small on these pictures so everyone can see them. If they aren’t clear enough, let me know.

If you want to read the summary for episode one, you can find dabo’s summary here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID17/284.shtml

I’ll start with Jason’s strange orange wig.

The first night 7 players slept in the wooded area and 5 slept on the beach.

The “beach alliance” of Manesh, Amanda, Kavita, John and Ryan was formed.

Kavita: “We’ve all decided the first 3 people we’re going to vote off.”

Manesh: “We all pretend that we really don’t like each other, but we do we love each other.”

John: “Then they got the idea that whoever wins out of the 5 of us, we’ll all split the money.”

Carole and Graham hunted for snakes and mice to eat. Carole: “Field mice would make a really good stew right now.”

Carole didn’t understand why people didn’t appreciate her bringing home the snake!

Nick got some spider bites on his stomach. Nick: “If I die be sure to roast me really good to get the spider venom out and then my meat may be healthy to eat.” He had to be removed from the game so he could see a doctor.

They had a contest for food and sleeping bags. Team 1: Ryan, Carole, Jeff, Amanda & Meg. Team 2: Manesh, Kinley, Graham, Jade, Kavita & John (John had to sit out). Tied together they had to run down the beach and collect letters, then place the letters on “X’s” to make the word Treasure.

Team 2 got the word first, but did not put the letters on the X’s. An argument broke out between Manesh and Ryan.

Manesh: “We got the word. Don’t cheat like that. Don’t be mean.”

Ryan: “Fine, but they weren’t on the X.”

Manesh: “You guys are cheating, but if you guys win it because of technicalities, then win it. But it’s all about how you feel about yourselves afterward.

Jason announces that Team 1 (Ryan’s team) got the word on the X’s first and they are the winners.

The winners eat. Manesh complains while he and his team head back to camp.

Episode 2 coming soon!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank you! AyaK 01-28-03 1
   RE: Thank you! dabo 01-28-03 2
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1 katem 01-28-03 3
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1 Swami 01-29-03 4
   RE: Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1 katem 01-29-03 7
 Woo HOO Q 01-29-03 5
   RE: Woo HOO dabo 01-29-03 6
 RE: Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1 Silvergirl1 02-01-03 8
 Thank you, Thank you, Thank you s_man 02-06-03 9
   In response to Dabo Exiled producer 02-06-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-03, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thank you!"
Wow, I'm actually getting to see what these people look like as well as read about them. Thanks, Chrissy gal.

Nick's spider bites really do look serious. I can see why he left right away! Jason, though, just looks silly, like he's on the lam from the law and praying that a fright wig will fake 'em out...

Where's that E8?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank you!"
Yes, fabulous job with the vidcaps! It's funny the different things that stand out in still shots vs. brief film(video) sequences, like how serious Nick's spider bites appear here. Unfortunately, there is no way you can do justice to Jason's fright wig, it was truly laughably hideous.

Where is ep. 8? Last I heard from Naked he was planning on having it up yesterday. Come on, Naked, bring it on home!

SMILES ARE FREE

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-28-03, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1"
Ohn that freaking wig. What was Jason thinking? Even though it has been awhile since I saw the show, I still cannot understand it.

Great job with the caps Chrissy. It all give all the peeps, that have not seen the show, an idea of what dabo, Swami, Silvergirl1 and I, were trying to express in those summaries.

OMH, THAT WIG !!!!! THE HORROR !!!!!

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1"
Thanks, Chrissy--these are great. I've already forgotten how strange and out-of-place Bozo's wig looked. Nice idea doing it episode by episode, with links to each summary.

You captured one of dabo's favorite "sneak peeks" at Carole's boobage:

Also, here is picture proof that motor-mouth Manesh always had his mouth going:

Swami

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-03, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

>

Oh look, there's John the hottie in the red shorts

Hey Q, if you really want to know how it ends and can't wait for the summary, I could tell ya. For a smaaaaall fee, of course

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Woo HOO"
Thanks sooooo much for these, now if I only knew what happened in Ep. 8!

Its good to see these pics of them in action. It helps to put things together after reading the summaries.

And that wig, that wig! Horrible.

However, after Ep. 1 summary I too was thinking, WTF he left for spider bites? But then I saw this...

It looks like he may be getting blood poisoning from this bite. If that is the case, or what they are worried about from the absess that formed around the bite, they are right to get him to a doctor. If this was infected and was getting into the blood he could have had serious complications.

Thanks again,

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Woo HOO"
In all fairness to me, (1) I was going for humor in that summary, and (2) I don't know what generation tape I was watching (though I don't complain since JeffGator provided it free to me, even covered the shipping and handling) but it certainly wasn't first generation (besides, some peeps on these boards know I have poor eyesight). If the producers read this: How is Nick doing these days, has he fully recovered yet?

As for ep 8: Hey, Naked, come on! I'll write it myself from my notes if need be, peeps wanna know the outcome!

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-03, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Exiled! VidCaps Ep. 1"

Thanks for doing all the work to put these on the boards. It helps to illustrate the summaries very nicely.

As for Naked's summary - it is an extra long episode, so it won't be an easy one to write.

Story Competitions website

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you"
These are great. It is good to put faces with names (or in Manesh's case feces with names).

These will be great for "subtitle that vidcap" thresds later.

Again, THANKS!!!

(Looking forward to Ep 2 and 3 already posted, and beyond)

Exiled producer 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Exiled%20producer Click to send private message to Exiled%20producer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "In response to Dabo"
Nick is doing fine, he is fully recovered from his multiple spider bites.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •