The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it just me, or was Floyd's Cha Cha up there with the rest??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-26-07, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it just me, or was Floyd's Cha Cha up there with the rest??"
And I'm certainly NOT calling a race card here, I just don't understand why HE got 6's all around, and the others who did less or the same ended up with 7's!!

What was THAT about??? Someone with Ballroom experience, please?
What did he do or NOT do that would have knocked his score down so much lower??

In any case, at least he had a great attitude about it, and that's what counts!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's C... Magnolia_Rocker 09-26-07 1
 RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's C... dragonflies 09-26-07 2
   RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's C... CTgirl 09-26-07 3
       RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's C... mistyrose52 09-26-07 4
 RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's C... maybelline 09-26-07 5
 RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's C... qwertypie 09-26-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-26-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's Cha Cha up there with the rest??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-07 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

Well, IMO, I thought he didn't do well at all. He "popped" way to much like he was doing hip hop and not the cha cha, his shoulders were constantly up around his ears, and he just looked plan awkward trying to do some of the footwork. I honestly expected waaaaaay more out of him and he sorely disappointed.

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's Cha Cha up there with the rest??"
I think Floyd has the most potential of all of the non dancer types. But his posture was all wrong. More hip hoppy instead of ballroom. That being said, I like him, and hope he stays.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's Cha Cha up there with the rest??"
I agree Dragonflies, I think he has potential. This week he looked like he was dancing around a boxing ring with his shoulders up. If he can correct that, he'll look more like a dancer.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-26-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's Cha Cha up there with the rest??"
OK. I know very little about BR dancing. I've only done foxtrot and a small amount of jitterbug. So, I suppose, with those calls, he did deserve the lower scores??

I'll back off now, and try to just trust the judging system. I think that the judges DO expect more from the athletes, though. And it is a fact that the athletes have scored very well in the past seasons. AND, he took their critiques very well, also.

So, that being said, all is good, and time will tell. Thanks for the input!

maybelline 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybelline Click to send private message to maybelline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's Cha Cha up there with the rest??"
I thought Floyd was really fun to watch but he did have an edge to his moves that got a little uncomfortable to watch. (He kind of slammed his body into Karena's a couple times--passionate but a little rough.) He was called on it by (forgot her name, female judge) when she said to treat Karena with more tenderness. He will be one I look forward to watching, to see if he can tame his moves just a little, while keeping them exciting.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it just me, or was Floyd's Cha Cha up there with the rest??"
It was really, really ackward to watch. I have been very disappointed in the male boxers (what ever happened to float like a butterfly?) I thought they did a lot of work on making their foot work quick and light

My musty heart belongs to Agman!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •