The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm SO Pissed!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-01, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm SO Pissed!"
I know this isn't a spoiler, but I didn't want to post it on any of the other boards until the west coast had a chance to see Survivor tonight...

I cannot BELIEVE taht bieatch Jerri survived another week! I mean, I knew from the way they set it up to look like she was going, meant she wasn't.. but Christ! She was even more of a hose bag tonight than I even thought possible! She makes me sick to my stomach! No kidding! That rotten Bag!

Ok.. I feel slightly better now....only slightly though..

**GO NICK**
"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Soon... Soon... VampKira IceCat 03-14-01 1
 RE: I'm SO Pissed! George Tirebiter 03-14-01 2
   Didn't this look familiar? AyatollahKhomeini 03-14-01 5
       Very familiar... IceCat 03-14-01 8
           RE: Very familiar... jkkeller 03-14-01 10
           RE: Very familiar... shanana banana 03-15-01 19
   RE: I'm SO Pissed! Dalton 03-15-01 17
       RE: I'm SO Pissed! George Tirebiter 03-15-01 20
 RE: I'm SO Pissed! SurvivinDawg 03-14-01 3
 I agree... LIZZLOVER 03-14-01 4
   This belongs in the Basher/Who's A ... George Tirebiter 03-14-01 6
       RE: This belongs in the Basher/Who'... Loree 03-14-01 7
           RE: This belongs in the Basher/Who'... my0wn 03-14-01 9
               RE: This belongs in the Basher/Who'... Loree 03-14-01 11
                   RE: This belongs in the Basher/Who'... GAPMAN400 03-15-01 23
               just a thought, more like a dream. star_kindler 03-14-01 12
                   Silver lining???????? VampKira 03-14-01 13
 RE: I'm SO Pissed! namssa 03-15-01 14
 AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! ItzLisa 03-15-01 15
   RE: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! Dalton 03-15-01 18
       RE: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! Cherberrie 03-15-01 21
       RE: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! GAPMAN400 03-15-01 24
       RE: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! Monkeyboy 03-16-01 26
 I hate it when the SB poll is corre... Cherberrie 03-15-01 16
   RE: Peter Lance, writer @Stingray ... Dalton 03-15-01 22
       Not much longer AyatollahKhomeini 03-16-01 25
           RE: Not much longer Cherberrie 03-16-01 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-01, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Soon... Soon... VampKira"
Soon...

Soon... You will be able to wet your fangs in the blood of the Ogas...

Hell hath no fury like a vampire scorned lol

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-14-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm SO Pissed!"
I know what you mean. . . I figured Alicia was going, but let myself feel just a bit optimistic when Lizliz and Colby did their things and the dinner conversation looked so promising--and then none of those assholes followed through!! I have a bad feeling we will never get rid of this skank. . . and since the show is already in the bag, it wouldn't even do any good to whip up some nasty voodoo sh¡t against her! (it could be purely therapeutic for US, however. . . hmmmmmmmm)

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-01, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Didn't this look familiar?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-01 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

I seem to remember Tagi having conversations with Pagong like the ones Ogakor and Kucha had today. MB wanted to give us every reason to think that the alliance could break, but it didn't. I'm beginning to believe that CJ is completely right (Ogakor sticks together until the final five) and that CJ's shots really are the final two: Kelly merging into Amber and Keith merging into Richard. Right now, Keith looks like the winner over Amber in that endgame ... even if he can't cook.

What this episode made clear is that potential Kucha allies for Jerri are more likely to sell her out to Ogakor. In other words, if she stays loyal she's done for (5th place at best), but if she defects, she's done for quicker.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Very familiar..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-01 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

If Colby's comments to the camera about being in an alliance with Keith and Tina to oust Jerri and Amber it is the best interest of All three of them to keep Jerri and Amber as complacent as possible.

Nick is a 'for sure' in EP9... simply because Liz/Roger are forming a little bit of a relationship with Tina.

Tina/Keith/Roger won't risk setting off Jerri/Amber's radar until there is no mathematical chance of a counter alliance forming. If they vote Jerri off next week, they risk Amber becoming the swing vote in a Nick/Rodger/Liz vs Keith/Colby/Tina stand off.

Roger will go in EP10...

Then the Keith/Colby/Tina alliance will do what the television world has been salivating for... boot Jerri and keep Liz.

Jerri gone in EP11...

Amber has an absolutely miserable time all through EP12... and we enjoy every last minute of it...

Amber joins her evil master in EP12...

What happens in EP13 is determined by just how savvy little Lizzy is... She sure showed a little more skill today...

Of course that pesky immunity thing kinda leaves it up in the air any way... but Keith and Tina have been cleanin' house in that area... I hope they keep it up

Damn! That was longer than I intended

jkkeller 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-14-01, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkkeller Click to send private message to jkkeller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Very familiar..."
It's not a lock that one of the remaining Kuchans will get the boot, next week. Since the Ogies have a 5-3 advantage, they can afford to give one of their own the boot... and it could be Jerri.

And, think of what could happen if that DOES occur...

1) Let's say that Colby/Tina/Keith jump ship to side with
Nick/Rodger/Elisabeth to bump Jerri out of the outback.
2) The Ogies would still hold a 4-3 advantage over the
Kuchans, and could still pick them off, one by one.

UNLESS....

3) Amber, embittered over losing her leash-holder, turns on
the Ogies, and forms an alliance with the remaining three
Kuchans to punish her traitorous former tribemates.

Admittedly, it's a longshot, but from the Ogakor strategic standpoint, it's not too big of a risk...unless they underestimate Amber.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Very familiar..."
Icecat, unfortunately, I think you are right on the money.

We can hope, though, can't we??

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I'm SO Pissed!"
GT----just between you and me; don't say where
you heard this. LMAO!

I think Colby's "END GAME" is getting Himself
into the final TWO with.......
(sit down w/barf bag handy)....Jerri!!!!
Absolutely guaran-damned-teed
way to win the million.

Dalton

03-15-01, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I'm SO Pissed!"
Gawd. . . that's just goofy-stoopid enough to work! And he IS a heck of a lot sharper than I gave him credit for in the first couple weeks. . .

But I don't want to see her win the second-place money, either! I say tar & feathers are too good for her. . . is there NOTHING we can do to satisfy our blood-lust?!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm SO Pissed!"
VampKira, that is a magnificent picture you've posted in your signature block!

OF COURSE they are editing to show Jerri "J.R. Ewing" Manthey being on the proverbial ropes (pun intended with that Immunity Challenge ) and they'll continue to, because Jerri is the girl we love to hate! We're going to tune in next week, hoping that Jerri is the one to be gone, and MB knows and loves it. What a subplot with what seems a few obvious weeks of Kucha vote-offs!

But, methinks you get your wish in two weeks (next week is the review show, if you'll recall).

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-01, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I agree..."
I thought they had played the Bi#ch for what she was worth. I actually enjoyed the first half. Of course, being the naive one, I assumed they were taking Jerri out, and they were going to make her look just like the witch she is. Colby shot his wad. Now I hope she does come back to "Black Widow" his sorry ass!!

03-14-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
6. "This belongs in the Basher/Who's A Traitor thread. . ."
. . . but I don't want to post it there too soon for spoiling purposes.

I was disappointed as hell that everyone appeared to vote along party lines again. . . until I was reminded that there's supposed to be a major turncoat in the ranks.

The look Colby gave at the end of TC really got me thinking--what if he had voted for (against) Jerri, and was wondering who on the other tribe had negated that vote? I really had the feeling that he was truthful about feeding Jerri a line of bull and was going against her (yes, I'm a naïve fool. . .). Could there be more to this vote than met the eye?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This belongs in the Basher/Who's A Traitor thread. . ."
I wanted Jerri out tonight. But I realized that Alicia was going. Yes. She is now out. She was a threat. But Jerri is the most disliked person of the entire Barramundi tribe. I really do think she is going at the next TC. I also think this is the reason MB picked now to put the clip-episode in the show. He is prolonging the agony for all of us Jerri-haters. Jerri now stays an extra show and we can hate her for another week. Then when we come back to new shows we will all be rewarded with Jerri being booted. Then the game really begins. Once Jerri is booted I don't even know who I want to win. I just want her out.

my0wn 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-01, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my0wn Click to send private message to my0wn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This belongs in the Basher/Who's A Traitor thread. . ."
<Once Jerri is booted I don't even know who I want to win. I just want her out. >

I agree with you 100% I want her ASAP because I just don't think she deserves a dime! She has gotten WAY too much air time! I just wish Sue would make a trip to OZ and say to her what she said to Kelly because Jerri MEnthey deserves it for making everyone in her tribe miserable, and for giving true bitches a bad name.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This belongs in the Basher/Who's A Traitor thread. . ."
Wasn't it fun to see how everyone on both tribes enjoyed their rice when they didn't have to eat it in Jerri's presence? I loved Amber's reaction when she returned. I wonder if she did not realize how much Jerri is disliked. Amber (if she has a brain) must worry about how she will be thought of if she sticks to Jerri. Colby seems to be including Amber in his dislike for Jerri.

If Jerri had a brain she would have invited someone other than Amber to have the gourmet meal. Then Amber could have been the spy for Jerri (listen to what was said about her) and Jerri might have made another friend by taking someone for the meal. But Jerri is playing this game stupidly.

GAPMAN400 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GAPMAN400 Click to send private message to GAPMAN400 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: This belongs in the Basher/Who's A Traitor thread. . ."
It is obvious. Amber does not have a brain!

star_kindler 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail star_kindler Click to send private message to star_kindler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "just a thought, more like a dream."
You would hope that Jerri and Amber would sense that Colby, Keith and Tina have an alliance, and were planning to vote them off. I would love to see the two of them join up with Rodger, Liz, and Nick. And then the 5 of them would vote off Colby, then Keith, and finally Tina. Once it's down to the five, the origianl Kucha tribe members get rid of Jerri and Amber. And then Nick goes with because of the Rodger Liz alliance.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-01, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Silver lining????????"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 03:46 AM (EST)

Well.. I'm still pissed, but I've been thinking.. Perhaps a way to console myself is this....As long as J-Cho-Lo-Ho( Jerri the Chocolate Lovin 'Ho) is on the island, the longer I wont have to look at her selfish, rag ass on talk shows, and in television commericials!!(Please NOOOOOOO!)
Ok.. I feel better now....

nope, guess it was a temporary reprieve...

********SIGH***********

**GO NICK**
"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

namssa 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail namssa Click to send private message to namssa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I'm SO Pissed!"
I keep hearing every week how Jerri's turn is coming and each weak she still is there. Does this remind you of last year and Richard? Every week he was hated and was going to be voted off but not only did he last till the end but he won. I know how everyone hates Jerri but if I were playing who else would I like to be with in the final 2? Knowing that nobody will vote for Jerri to win, I would do my best if possible to get myself and Jerri in the final 2 to be able to win the million. If Colby for instance can position the Kucha 5 to be the final 5. Then he can join Amber and Jerri to vote off Keith and Tina. Win the final immunity and vote off Amber. You know everone will vote for you rather than Jerri. You win. Same goes for Keith and Tina. If they are thinking that way Jerri maybe around for a very long time.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-01, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER MINUTE OF JERRI!!!

I know, I know, in Superman's voting thread I vote "Jerri" every week, and every week I'm wrong. This week, because it makes so much sense, I vote "Alicia", and I'm right! Then WHY am I so pissed?

Maybe it's because I honestly thought being wrong would be worth it this time with the way things were looking last night. Maybe because all along, I've been saying "You watch - with the merge, Jerri's going to get on everyone's nerves so much, all the Kucha's and the rest of the Oga's will align against her, vote her off to get some peace and quiet, and THEN get back to the game." Last night I honestly thought I had it in the bag - and then to have my actual vote pick to be right???? I know, I KNOW, they had to play the game that way last night and vote off Alicia in order to survive by picking off the strong ones. But DAMN, all of them there, sitting around talking the entire friggin' episode about how much they hate Jerri and want her gone, Ogas and Kuchas alike, and she's still there, fouling up the air of the Outback!

And I'll tell you something else - that skank had a lucky throw of the boomerang - if there are two people who didn't deserve a gourmet meal last night, it was Jerri and Amber! That should have been scuffed down by Rodger and Lis, Keith and Tina, anyone but those two (and of course, Amber, the only thing she can say - "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD!!!") But the "losers" sure seemed to be enjoying the rice and mushy pasta. I mean, THIS is what I'm ranting about - that they all would rather have crap food that they've been eating for days if it means not having Jerri around than a gourmet meal with her - doesn't that say something about how last night's vote should have gone? I know, I voted Alicia, but that was because it made sense, but as the show went on, I honestly thought I was going to get what I've wished for since episode one! I couldn't even enjoy Keith's immunity (go, bruthah!!)

Okay, I'll shut the hell up now and go over here in the corner to sulk with Vampy...

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

03-15-01, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
ItaLisa, now, now girl...here's a paper bag; just take
slow, deep breathes--in,out, in,out. That's good!!

Actually I am all FOR keeping QueenB!tch Jerri around.
Mostly because she is the only one left who is really
FUN to hate!!!

On next week's episode, play along with me at home...
it's a game I call:
"Count the number of times her tribemates want to
punch Jerri in the mouth..But don't!"
(So far, Colby is way in the lead w/49...Keith is 2nd.)

Dalton

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
I'll play your game...but you will have to try out mine too. It's called "Count the number of times Jerri and Amber say 'Oh my Gawd!' each episode."

GAPMAN400 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-01, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GAPMAN400 Click to send private message to GAPMAN400 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
If only somebody would just punch her one time! Now that's entertainment! The ratings would be bigger than the moon landing! You'd think the producers would encourage it!

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-01, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
>Actually I am all FOR keeping
>QueenB!tch Jerri around.
>Mostly because she is the only
>one left who is really
>FUN to hate!!!
>
>Dalton

...and Dalton's hatred of Tamia is somehow different?
There appears to be a huge contradiction here.
At least Tamia didn't have a chance at winning a
"ONE MEEEELLION DOLLARS".

*** GO KIMMI! ***

03-15-01, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "I hate it when the SB poll is correct!"
Even though the SB poll picked Alicia, I did get my hopes up last night that the witch would be dead. Two more weeks will just make the kill sweeter when it happens.

03-15-01, 07:40 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Peter Lance, writer @Stingray on Jerri......."
Now this guy can BASH on Jerri but good.

Two quotes on our favorite B*tchScarri... from
Peter Lance (LA 3/14/01) article from thestingray.net:

"Colby admitted lying to the ex bartender who
makes Imelda Marcos look like a nun with a
single pair of shoes."
~~~~

"And while King Richard was a fascinating
study in Machiavellian guile; JERRI is an
eye-rolling, chop-busting root canal with
a SAG card."

~~~~

Holy Smokes, I didn't know Jerri HAD a SAG card!!!
Doesn't that...well, make her a PRO?? Actor; that is. UMMMMMM

Dalton

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-16-01, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Not much longer"
You have to give Jerri credit -- she's become the most hated woman on TV in just eight weeks! And she's finally approaching the end of her run (although I think she'll survive E9, even though the Barramundi camp is going to get flooded thanks to her poor placement of it). But who will be left to root against after she's gone?

03-16-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Not much longer"
>But who will be left to root against after she's gone?

I don't know now but there will be someone, that's for sure. Jerri's personality is so strong that it overshadows everyone else when she's around. I think when Jerri is gone, other dynamics will become apparent. Don't forget that over 100 hours of raw footage is discarded per episode. Statistically speaking there has to be some more nasty footage in the trash pile.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •