The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Those knucklehead Stooges must die."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tearantz 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tearantz Click to send private message to tearantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Those knucklehead Stooges must die."
I was very sympathetic to them because they were so clueless when they came into the house.
First, Justin (after bragging how tough his wrestling training was)hands over the HoH comp. to Nate just so that Robert and he will not be put up for elimination.
Nate puts up 2 of the 3 EX's that are still available for elimination.Of course none of the EX's and/or stooges catches the drift of the game.
Jee the major knucklehead puts up Michelle as a pawn,
who gets quickly eliminated.Then it sinks in.Oh Oh .
Dana rides to the rescue.Gets easily targeted and gets bounced by a 6-0 score.The Stooges don't rally to defend
Dana and do Ali's dirty work for her by helping to get rid of Dana.
Ali slithers into their camp.Justin wins HoH and suddenly the Stooges are the cast of "The Godfather".They bad.
They have nothing to be proud of.They have mumbled and stumbled into their superior postion.
They are truly Dumb and Dumber.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Those knucklehead Stooges must ... Chrissy gal 08-09-03 1
 I.HEART.3AMIGOS SurvivinDawg 08-13-03 2
   RE: I.HEART.3AMIGOS nailbone 08-13-03 3
   RE: I.HEART.3AMIGOS tearantz 08-13-03 4
       RE: I.HEART.3AMIGOS SurvivinDawg 08-13-03 5
       RE: I.HEART.3AMIGOS nailbone 08-13-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-09-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Those knucklehead Stooges must die."
I'd say they are Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest!

I do think that their HOH antics are comical, and appreciate their keeping things interesting, but they are still clueless.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-03, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I.HEART.3AMIGOS"
I think the Amigos are great. I hope they quickly eliminate Jack, Erika, Nate and Alison, then Jun. I hope the Amigos win. They were placed in an impossible position from the beginning. They've come up off the mat (a little wrestling lingo, there!) and are fighting back with spirit and determination.

GO AMIGOS!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I.HEART.3AMIGOS"
I like SOME of the Amigos. Jee is fine most of the time, and Justin is proving to be a smart player. Robert I don't much like, but he's still better than Nathan or Ali.

Jack is still the fave, though, with "daughter" Erika not far behind.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

tearantz 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tearantz Click to send private message to tearantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I.HEART.3AMIGOS"
Hey Dawg.
There is nothing great about the Stooges.
They came into the house as clueless boobs and didn't catch on to the game until Michelle was eliminated.
If it wasn't for Dana,they would have been the worst competitors on BB ...ever.
Now they are strutting around,acting very arrogantly and think they are invincible.They are one HoH from being the 2
Stooges.Therefore they are still clueless.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I.HEART.3AMIGOS"
There is nothing great about the Stooges.

3Amigos are GREAT! They've recovered from their earlier setbacks, Justin seduced Dana into helping them, and now they are Large and In Charge!

Therefore they are still clueless.

Yezzzz, let's talk about "clueless"... just how many are left of the "Original 8" alliance? And of the 5 left, Jun has defected and Alison is whoring herself to the 3Amigos. Now just HOW did the Originals allow that to happen to themselves? Just WHO is "clueless" here?!?!? Hmmmm?!?!?!

P.S. I've enjoyed watching the Amigos strut in the faces of the Originals. Maybe this'll teach Big Brother about doing stupid things like the "Ex-Factor" in the first bleeding place!!!!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I.HEART.3AMIGOS"

> They came into
>the house as clueless boobs
>and didn't catch on to
>the game until Michelle was
>eliminated.

Have to agree with Dawg here. The fact that they DID catch on, and learned from that mistake, shows that they're not at all clueless.

> If it wasn't
>for Dana,they would have been
>the worst competitors on BB
>...ever.
> Now they
>are strutting around,acting very arrogantly
>and think they are invincible.They
>are one HoH from being
>the 2
>Stooges.Therefore they are still clueless.

And the Original 8 Alliance is *already* down to 2 - Jack and Erika. Nate is likely gone, and even if he doesn't go, he's made too many promises to the Stooges in order to stay. As was stated, Ali is whoring herself to the Stooges now to stay with the power, and Jun is loyal to no one but maybe Jee at this point.

Yet the Stooges are still strongly allied, still discuss and plan things together, and rule the roost at this point.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •