The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Voting has begun"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-28-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Voting has begun"
They pulled Marvin in right away to vote. Jase has already told A that she is ok. - - A is now in the HOH with Jase/Drew/Scott. She has agreed not to put one of those 3 up. LOL - My hope is that Natalie/A switches and she says - you made that deal with A not Me - you up Succccas

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Voting has begun Pretty_Kitty 07-28-04 1
 RE: The Voting has begun georgiagirl 07-28-04 2
   RE: The Voting has begun Rebel Crown 07-28-04 3
       RE: The Voting has begun LadyT 07-28-04 4
           RE: The Voting has begun summer123 07-28-04 6
           RE: The Voting has begun motormouth 07-28-04 9
               RE: The Voting has begun Rebel Crown 07-29-04 13
 RE: The Voting has begun georgiagirl 07-28-04 5
   RE: The Voting has begun anotherkim 07-28-04 7
 RE: The Voting has begun Captain_Savem 07-28-04 8
   RE: The Voting has begun Spidey 07-28-04 10
       Spidey!!!! Captain_Savem 07-28-04 11
       RE: The Voting has begun Violet Nyte 07-29-04 12
           RE: The Voting has begun pmspml5 07-29-04 14
               RE: The Voting has begun Violet Nyte 07-29-04 16
       RE: The Voting has begun vixie 07-29-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-28-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Voting has begun"
YAY!! I have nothing against Ho;;y I just like to see the gruesome twosome sweat

georgiagirl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail georgiagirl Click to send private message to georgiagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Voting has begun"
Does anyone know whatis going on with the voting? I know Marvin has voted, anyone else?

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Voting has begun"
BB has told them NOT to discuss votes. Both Will and Jase were "talked to" about it.

However, last night (or early this morning), Marvin and Drew were saying to one another that Holly should go. As of this minute, Marvin and Karen have voted.

I'm expecting the vote to be 6-2 or 7-1 for Holly to leave.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Voting has begun"
I agree with you RC. It looks like Karen is voting for Holly to stay

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Voting has begun"
Really?!?! That so surprises me! I would have thought she would want Holly gone gone gone. Odd!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-28-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Voting has begun"
Wait, how do we know who Karen voted for? Is it for sure or a guess?

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Voting has begun"
<<Is it for sure or a guess?>>

A guess.

Karen was talking with Will, and said "maybe we can't win this fight" (paraphrased), after A/N cried all day about her nomination. They had discussed pretending to be on the boys' side before that happened, but after the crying, Karen was doubting whether it was worth it to save Adria.

But that was a day before the voting, and a day is a long time in the BB house. Karen doesn't know about the deal A/N received from the boys; she could go either way.

An IceCat Original

georgiagirl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail georgiagirl Click to send private message to georgiagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Voting has begun"
I can't believe Karen would vote out A!!! What is she thinking

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Voting has begun"
she thinks that she is cozying up to Scott and Jase and making them trust her. They aren't talking about the Holy boot because they don't want Holly to know in advance. Karen's gonna look like an idiot.

--**fingers crossed that the votes went against Holly!!**

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-28-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Voting has begun"

Karen is not to be trusted if she has indeed voted to keep Holly. It sounds like she is going into CYA mode right now, and thinking "damn the rest of them!"

Who'd have thunk Will and Nakomis to be the strongest players in the house?

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Voting has begun"
Who'd have thunk Will and Nakomis to be the strongest players in the house?

*raises hand*

It's always the least threatening-seeming ones that'll git ya.

Plus, I think they are both the shizznat. Seem like my kind of people. Different, proud, passionate and compassionate.

Uh, kinda like *you*

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-28-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Spidey!!!!"

*blushes*

How you doin' sweetie? It's been a minute since I seen you...

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

*hearts* the amazing spidey

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Voting has begun"
Will and Nakomis are my favorites too, Will more so than Nakomis. I think she trusts the horsemen too much, but hopefully the veto/Marvin mistake helped fix that.

Will I have hearted from day one. GO WILL!
I like Karen a lot, too, so I hope it isn't true she voted for Adria to leave!

<...transfixed by the dancing spidey>

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-29-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Voting has begun"
I dont think Nakomis trust the boys at all - she comes across as this punker "whatever" kind of chick and she may just win the whole thing.

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Voting has begun"
She does trust the boys, or she use to. She used the veto to take herself off the block because she believed Scott when he said that Drew would be putting up Marvin in her place, not Adria. Nakomis confirmed this briefly after the actual ceremony, where she says (paraphrasing) "I trusted Scott/Jase and they lied to me, WAHHHH"

I still like her, but she should realize Scott/Jase are ...well, words fail me to describe them. And I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it and remain PG13.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Voting has begun"
ummmmhmmmm.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •