The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Setting up Scott?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-21-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Setting up Scott?"
On BB4 they did a big segment on Scott and how wild he was just before they kicked him off the show for throwing furniture and swearing. I am wondering if they are preparing for the same with this Scott. He has already thrown things at the cameras and went off. Although personally it would make me really happy because he is the worst HG ever IMHO. What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Setting up Scott? galcyclist 07-21-04 1
   RE: Setting up Scott? seahorse 07-27-04 2
       RE: Setting up Scott? motormouth 07-27-04 4
           Holly too! rjrabbit 07-27-04 6
   BLUE STEEL!!! tribephyl 07-27-04 5
       RE: BLUE STEEL!!! Drive My Car 07-29-04 8
 RE: Setting up Scott? Loree 07-27-04 3
 RE: Setting up Scott? vixie 07-28-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

galcyclist 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-21-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Setting up Scott?"
We can only hope...that would be great. Agreed he is worst HG ever. Only problem with him getting kicked off is that we would miss his expression when he gets evicted.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Setting up Scott?"
It is a close race between him and Jase as to who is the worst.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-27-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Setting up Scott?"
That is true seahorse, it is close. I think Jase may be cockier in the game, but Scott is cockier in life.(have no idea why though.)

*Courtesy of IceCat*

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
6. "Holly too!"
Holly is right up there with Scott and Jase as the most obnoxious HG IMHO.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
5. "BLUE STEEL!!!"
Only problem with him getting kicked off is that we would miss his expression when he gets evicted.

As a semi-famous clothing designer once said, "The man has only one look for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

Behold.... Blue Steel!!!!

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.
mesmerized! aren't you!?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
8. "RE: BLUE STEEL!!!"
Stop it Tribe!

( You made me spit my coffee)

*snort*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Setting up Scott?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-04 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

nevermind

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-28-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Setting up Scott?"
Oh my gosh, I can only pray that they are setting Scott AND Jase up for a bi**h slapping eviction of one form or another. I,agree, the worse houseguests ever. There have been some annoying, some cocky and some overly impressed with themselves...but nothing to compare with these two. And neither of them are worthy of sniffing our beloved Dr. Will's bodily discharges...solid, liquid or gas (although both would probably enjoy doing just that!)They have neither the wit, skill nor cleverness...and certainly none of the intellect of our Will.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •