The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last-Chance S5 Astro-analysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last-Chance S5 Astro-analysis"
I debated whether to post this and then thought, what the hell, a lot of people have said they like to read about the astrology even if they don't get it.

You can find my analysis of the Final 9 at:
http://www.acmebraintrust.com/abt_f.php?kw=Astro

(it's in the Resources menu if you go to main page of ACME:
http://www.acmebraintrust.com

All the astro-data is at the end of the post, which I put up after the re-cap when Jake was still in the game.

I wrote a fairly in-depth analysis for the CG. This part was written just after Jake's boot, when I was speculating on a Ted boot for Ep 12. Fortunately that happened so I don't have to totally hang my head (although I picked the wrong person as the over-indulger in booze).

I may or may not do an addendum on the SJ jury...
I certainly can't predict how they'll vote by their signs, but I can say something about what those signs value.
We'll see.

Anyway, since the ACME page isn't set up for responses, I would welcome any feedback... (except on the big fat typo at the beginning that I can't edit).

Remember, it's all very generalized, just character analysis, and of course my take on each sign is slanted towards how it relates to these media ho's, so don't take it personally as relating to YOU if it's your sign as well.

"It doesn't take a seer to see the scene is coming soon--Phil Ochs"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last-Chance S5 Astro-analysis NTK 12-14-02 1
 RE: Last-Chance S5 Astro-analysis MakeItStop 12-16-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last-Chance S5 Astro-analysis"
That really was an interesting read. And it seemed to come into play as we saw a little bit more of everyone's personality this week. All were good, but Brian and Ted seem dead on.

I have not been able to get a sense of Jan at all. I have to confess I did not even understand what she said to Helen about the possibility of joining together to vote out Clay. Your reading of her showed why it is so difficult to see what's motivating her.

In regards to the jury, I do think they will be influencing each other. I know they are not supposed to, but I think it happens. I mean the Sookies. I think they respect Jake so it would be interesting to see what he would value.

The ousted Chewies will have their individual issues. I really enjoyed your comments about Ted and Helen's signs and loyalty.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-02, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last-Chance S5 Astro-analysis"
Thanks for posting this OFG! VERY interesting to see how the final 4 are ruled by their planets.

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •