The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TDT Spoiler - the THIRD perspective"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-02, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TDT Spoiler - the THIRD perspective"
Unsure if you believe the TDT spoiler? This is for you.

Perspective #1: It is true.
Perspective #2: It is not. (aka: It is probably true, but I don't want to believe it)

I believe that TDT has communicated with a source that has provided substantiating evidence to back up their claim. I imagine that TDT gets approached by lots of False Messiahs, so this one obviously provided solid proof.

There are two types of sources that could provide solid proof:
A) Someone who speaks the truth from a legit position of access to information (inside leak or loose-lipped friend/family).
B) Someone who does NOT speak the truth but still comes from a legit position of access to information (MB-approved misdirection or informed person on false spoiler joy ride)

So Source A = Perspective #1
and Source B = Perspective #2

The problem with Perspective #1 is what I am seeing all throughout the threads, people are retrofitting Brian's plan/thinking to get him in the F2 with Clay. I believe that Brian may HOPE for being in F2 with Clay, but it will probably involve a balance of luck and scheming (e.g.; Clay getting immunity at crucial times).

The problem with Perspective #2 is ignoring the utility of the information, regardless if it is true or not. There must be a reason for the source to tell us these two, even if it turns out false.

So...Perspective #3: The source knows that Brian and Clay are in the Final Four. This does not contradict perspective #1 or #2.

This should be a "duh" conclusion for many reasons, but my major point is the way to best utilize this spoiler is to keep it short-sighted and ONLY relevant to Episode 12.

Therefore, I feel that the safest assumption is that neither Clay nor Brian is voted out in Ep 12. Focus your speculation on Clay being safe for Ep 12; by luck? by legerdemain? or by both? What events can transpire to keep Clay in the game for 3 more days? Don't fret beyond that until after Thursday.

I offer this third perspective as a "Therapeutic Option" for those who are undecided on the TDT spoiler.

I hope it helps someone else beside me.

BI

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Locking as Duplicate Topic IceCat 12-10-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-02, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Locking as Duplicate Topic"
I have cut and pasted this post to the 'Final Two per TDT' thread.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •