URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3374
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TDT Spoiler - the THIRD perspective"

Posted by big idiot on 12-10-02 at 01:51 AM
Unsure if you believe the TDT spoiler? This is for you.

Perspective #1: It is true.
Perspective #2: It is not. (aka: It is probably true, but I don't want to believe it)

I believe that TDT has communicated with a source that has provided substantiating evidence to back up their claim. I imagine that TDT gets approached by lots of False Messiahs, so this one obviously provided solid proof.

There are two types of sources that could provide solid proof:
A) Someone who speaks the truth from a legit position of access to information (inside leak or loose-lipped friend/family).
B) Someone who does NOT speak the truth but still comes from a legit position of access to information (MB-approved misdirection or informed person on false spoiler joy ride)

So Source A = Perspective #1
and Source B = Perspective #2

The problem with Perspective #1 is what I am seeing all throughout the threads, people are retrofitting Brian's plan/thinking to get him in the F2 with Clay. I believe that Brian may HOPE for being in F2 with Clay, but it will probably involve a balance of luck and scheming (e.g.; Clay getting immunity at crucial times).

The problem with Perspective #2 is ignoring the utility of the information, regardless if it is true or not. There must be a reason for the source to tell us these two, even if it turns out false.

So...Perspective #3: The source knows that Brian and Clay are in the Final Four. This does not contradict perspective #1 or #2.

This should be a "duh" conclusion for many reasons, but my major point is the way to best utilize this spoiler is to keep it short-sighted and ONLY relevant to Episode 12.

Therefore, I feel that the safest assumption is that neither Clay nor Brian is voted out in Ep 12. Focus your speculation on Clay being safe for Ep 12; by luck? by legerdemain? or by both? What events can transpire to keep Clay in the game for 3 more days? Don't fret beyond that until after Thursday.

I offer this third perspective as a "Therapeutic Option" for those who are undecided on the TDT spoiler.

I hope it helps someone else beside me.

BI

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking as Duplicate Topic"
Posted by IceCat on 12-10-02 at 03:04 AM
I have cut and pasted this post to the 'Final Two per TDT' thread.