The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-01, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-01 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

Okay kids, remember how on SurvivorI they tried to set up the mood for a sexual tryst on the sand spit between the ambassadors Sean and Jenna? Rumor had it that Kelly was the one chosen by her tribe to go for Tagi but that the producers substituted Sean instead. That is why Kelly said Sean owed her a dinner when he was chosing someone to go on the yacht with him.

Well, well, well you can bet your bootie that they are going to send 2 of the most attractive people of the opposite sex to be the ambassadors this time hoping to ply them with wine and get some onscreen action this time. (I know, I know, you think Colleen was sexier than Jenna, go figure).

Okay then, Kucha has a shortage of eligible males since Jeffy is gay, Rodger is old, Michael is married, and Nick is, well African American (and there is no counterpart on Ogakor) then they might send a female from Kucha.

That would either be Elisabeth (sexy, but she has a fiancee already) or Kimmi (ummm can you say H-O-R-N-Y?)Okay then, if Kimmi makes it that far I'd say she's going to be picked. Meanwhile, back at the Ogakor ranch, we have manly man Colby who's a shoe in for ambassador.

Okay then, now won't it be fun to see Jerri writhe with jealousy when ol Cowboy spends the night with a Kucha nubian? huh huh (I personally think Colby will end up going for Amber anyway as they are more compatible) Who do you guys think will be picked?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will be the merger ambassad... Survivorerist 02-20-01 1
   RE: Who will be the merger ambassad... Minstrel 02-21-01 2
       RE: Who will be the merger ambassad... fba90392 02-21-01 3
 RE: Who will be the merger ambassad... ItzLisa 02-21-01 4
   RE: Who will be the merger ambassad... Monkeyboy 02-21-01 5
       RE: Who will be the merger ambassad... ACPS65 02-21-01 6
 RE: Who will be the merger ambassad... taginite 02-21-01 7
 RE: Who will be the merger ambassad... treedom 02-23-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-20-01, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
I could see Nick and Amber go. Or Rodger and Tina (okay maybe not that one).

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-21-01, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
Wallflower, isn't this a bit premature? I mean two TCs left and probably 75% of the twelve could be booted either time? Also, just because Nick is black and no blacks are in Ogakor doesn't mean he wouldn't be selected if he made the merger. Frankly, I expected better from you.

fba90392 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-01, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fba90392 Click to send private message to fba90392 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
Well, it really depends on who will survive through the merger

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-01, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
It is a bit premature to speculate, but I have to admit, I'm dying to find out too. I think if Ogakor wasn't getting so soundly ass-kicked into the next century, it might be easier to figure out. But the Ogakor pickin's are slim - Kucha has a far better selection of possible people to send.

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-21-01, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
Even though it's too early to speculate, I'll go with Kimmi since MB can count on her for a good show and Colby since it's okay for him to get anybody but Jerri. If Kimmi keeps her trap shut, the midnight cowboy might pay her a visit.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-21-01, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
Colby and Liz....just a guess.

Final Four: Alicia, Jeff, Elizabeth, Mike.

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-21-01, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
...jerri and kimmi...or

...jerri and mike...or

...jerri and alicia...or

...jerri and jeff...or

...colby and jeff...they could catch a pig together

treedom 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-01, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail treedom Click to send private message to treedom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
I think we're mature enough as an audience to handle inter-racial ambasadors...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •