URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 336
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who will be the merger ambassadors?"

Posted by Wallflower on 02-20-01 at 07:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-01 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

Okay kids, remember how on SurvivorI they tried to set up the mood for a sexual tryst on the sand spit between the ambassadors Sean and Jenna? Rumor had it that Kelly was the one chosen by her tribe to go for Tagi but that the producers substituted Sean instead. That is why Kelly said Sean owed her a dinner when he was chosing someone to go on the yacht with him.

Well, well, well you can bet your bootie that they are going to send 2 of the most attractive people of the opposite sex to be the ambassadors this time hoping to ply them with wine and get some onscreen action this time. (I know, I know, you think Colleen was sexier than Jenna, go figure).

Okay then, Kucha has a shortage of eligible males since Jeffy is gay, Rodger is old, Michael is married, and Nick is, well African American (and there is no counterpart on Ogakor) then they might send a female from Kucha.

That would either be Elisabeth (sexy, but she has a fiancee already) or Kimmi (ummm can you say H-O-R-N-Y?)Okay then, if Kimmi makes it that far I'd say she's going to be picked. Meanwhile, back at the Ogakor ranch, we have manly man Colby who's a shoe in for ambassador.

Okay then, now won't it be fun to see Jerri writhe with jealousy when ol Cowboy spends the night with a Kucha nubian? huh huh (I personally think Colby will end up going for Amber anyway as they are more compatible) Who do you guys think will be picked?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who will be the merger ambassadors?"
Posted by Survivorerist on 02-20-01 at 07:15 PM
I could see Nick and Amber go. Or Rodger and Tina (okay maybe not that one).

Posted by Minstrel on 02-21-01 at 01:48 AM
Wallflower, isn't this a bit premature? I mean two TCs left and probably 75% of the twelve could be booted either time? Also, just because Nick is black and no blacks are in Ogakor doesn't mean he wouldn't be selected if he made the merger. Frankly, I expected better from you.

Posted by fba90392 on 02-21-01 at 02:36 AM
Well, it really depends on who will survive through the merger

Posted by ItzLisa on 02-21-01 at 09:58 AM
It is a bit premature to speculate, but I have to admit, I'm dying to find out too. I think if Ogakor wasn't getting so soundly ass-kicked into the next century, it might be easier to figure out. But the Ogakor pickin's are slim - Kucha has a far better selection of possible people to send.

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

Posted by Monkeyboy on 02-21-01 at 01:01 PM
Even though it's too early to speculate, I'll go with Kimmi since MB can count on her for a good show and Colby since it's okay for him to get anybody but Jerri. If Kimmi keeps her trap shut, the midnight cowboy might pay her a visit.

Posted by ACPS65 on 02-21-01 at 06:39 PM
Colby and Liz....just a guess.

Final Four: Alicia, Jeff, Elizabeth, Mike.

Posted by taginite on 02-21-01 at 07:09 PM
...jerri and kimmi...or

...jerri and mike...or

...jerri and alicia...or

...jerri and jeff...or

...colby and jeff...they could catch a pig together

Posted by treedom on 02-23-01 at 06:06 AM
I think we're mature enough as an audience to handle inter-racial ambasadors...