The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Is Next To Leave?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kim 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-03, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kim Click to send private message to kim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Is Next To Leave?"
Let's see who is next to leave the bb house hold? Anyone want to take a guess? Who would you vote out of the house and why? I go for Dana, she is two face like many others but I just can stand someone who saids one thing and turns around and does another. I believe that someone should always keep your word. And still try to play the game if you can. Besides how can you become close to someone in just a day or two? Let me know who would like to see go out of the house and who would you like to see get the next hoh? If there was one person from bb3 who would like to see go back into the house if they could just to stir up a little trouble with the other house guest? I would love to see Amy come back in.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Is Next To Leave? Steen 08-04-03 1
 RE: Who Is Next To Leave? nailbone 08-05-03 2
 RE: Who Is Next To Leave? AugustAngel 08-05-03 3
 RE: Who Is Next To Leave? bb4fan 08-06-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-04-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Is Next To Leave?"
Let's see who is next to leave the bb house hold?
--Im thinking Dana, just because it seems most of the house doesnt trust and/or like her too much

Who would you vote out of the house and why?
--I'd want to get rid of Alison. I just cant stand anything she does. From crying about her ex being there (but then getting a little too close with other HG's for someone with a boyfriend) too dancing with her stuffed animals and how she and nathan are reading the Bible.

who would you like to see get the next hoh?
--Well I would like to see either Justin or Jun (if she isint evicted) get next HoH.

If there was one person from bb3 who you would like to see go back into the house if they could just to stir up a little trouble with the other house guest?
--Amy, Danielle, or Marcellas would all probably stir up trouble, in different ways. But my favorite bb3 HG was Jason.

Hopefully i answered all the questions

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Is Next To Leave?"
>Let's see who is next to
>leave the bb house hold?
>Anyone want to take a
>guess?

Dana! Yea!!!!

Who would you vote
>out of the house and
>why?

Dana! Yea!!!!

>who would you like to
>see get the next hoh?

Jack or Justin, my two faves and the two strongest. Third would be Ericka.

>If there was one person
>from bb3 who would like
>to see go back into
>the house if they could
>just to stir up a
>little trouble with the other
>house guest?

Roddy. One of my all-time fave RTV folks!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

AugustAngel 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-05-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustAngel Click to send private message to AugustAngel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Is Next To Leave?"
I for one would really love to see that good for nothing Dana leave the house all she does is cause nothing but trouble. And that Jun needs to take a good look in the mirror she not so hot in the bikin she is wearing. Who does she thinks is looking at her. I think Amy from BB3 would look better in any kind of a swim suite.
I would like to see anyone but ERIKA get the hoh and would love to see Amy myself come back in the house. Boy would head fly then.

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-03, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Is Next To Leave?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-03 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

In terms of who I like, and therefore wish to stay longer, I wish the HG would be evicted in this order: Jun, Alison, Dana, Robert, Nathan, Jee, Justin, Eirka, Jack (da winner).

I don't think much of Dana because of her temper and disruptive personality, and what I perceive to be a cruel nature. But I can forgive lying, even if I don't like it. This is a game about lying and sneakiness, and while I think Dana's actions haven't been smart, I'm not going to judge her personally for playing the game. Lying and breaking promises are just as much a part of this game as bluffing in cards, a trick play in football, or stealing signals in baseball. BB HG should enter the house aware of this, and play their game accordingly.

Regardless of what order they leave, I want Jack or Erika to win it all. Despite my list in favorite order above, I figure it might be best for Jack and Erika if it goes like this: Dana, Justin, Robert, Jun, Alison, Nathan, Jee, with Erika and Jack the last 2.

I don't pretend to know what's best in terms of who I want to win HOH. If my favorite wins this week, he can't win next week, and who knows when it's the best time to win (for all her excitement at winning HOH 2 weeks ago, Dana got nothing for it and eliminated herself from last week's competition when she needed it desperately). So I don't care who wins HOH now as long as my final 2 ultimately make it.

And what about BB2? I say inflict Will or Nicole, or maybe even Bunky on the BB4 HG!

I know - how about Tonya from BB3? Put that sexy mom in there against Alison and those guys don't have a chance.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •