The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Karen: Flipping or just schmoozing?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

nerovh 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nerovh Click to send private message to nerovh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Karen: Flipping or just schmoozing?"
Karen has started kissing the 4 horseheads butts. Today on the live feeds, Jase actually said to Karen "Welcome to the WINNING side." Then Karen starts doing baby talk with Holly, reminding her to eat and stuff. I hope she's just bluffing, because if she has switched, I want her gone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Karen: Flipping or just schmooz... Cookiehahnster 07-26-04 1
   RE: Karen: Flipping or just schmooz... nerovh 07-26-04 2
       RE: Karen: Flipping or just schmooz... seahorse 07-27-04 3
 RE: Karen: Flipping or just schmooz... Loree 07-27-04 4
   Smart move for Karen RyrieRae 07-27-04 5
       RE: Smart move for Karen RyrieRae 07-27-04 6
           RE: Smart move for Karen rjrabbit 07-27-04 7
               RE: Smart move for Karen motormouth 07-27-04 8
                   RE: Smart move for Karen pmspml5 07-28-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-26-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Karen: Flipping or just schmoozing?"
In a game like this you have to switch alliances sometimes to advance in the game. Remember, this IS a game. And the object is to be the last one standing.

nerovh 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nerovh Click to send private message to nerovh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Karen: Flipping or just schmoozing?"
I know it's a game, and I understand that people have to switch sides sometimes, but that doesn't make it any easier to see anyone kissing Jase/Scott/Holly's butt. If I had to do that to win, I'd be out of the house like a shot. Based on later feeds, it seems like Karen is still on Adria's side, though. She should be the actress for not puking when Jase welcomed her to the winning side. I would have said, "But you'll always be a loser to me, Jase."

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Karen: Flipping or just schmoozing?"
I think she has no chance at all in any kind of alliance with the 4 horsemen.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Karen: Flipping or just schmoozing?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-04 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

I think Karen is so scared of being evicted that she will vote whatever way saves her own neck. She got real nervous when Adria said that they (the cool kids) want her out because she is married and they only want single people in the sequester house. It was mentioned that Karen would be the next one out after Adria then. If Karen thinks she can be safe from the boys next week if she would vote with them against Adria. She would do so in a minute and leave Will and the others out on their own. She is feeling her way around and she may think she can vote with the guys this week and then she doesn't have to win HOH next week because nobody will put her up. Of course we know she can't believe anything the guys tell her. But Karen always thinks she has Holly snowed. So she probably thinks Holly would be on her side. Plus she knows Will/Diane/Nakomis would go after the boys before Karen. So Karen can float around.

Karen would rather be in an alliance with Will. But she is scared they don't have the numbers. And Karen has never trusted Adria. So I don't know for sure if Karen would vote for Holly to leave. If Drew does break the tie and keep Holly. Then Karen could be up on that block next week and have Holly mad at her. So if Karen thinks Adria is bound to go in a tie breaker anyway. Then why not vote on the majority side.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-27-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Smart move for Karen"
I think Karen's playing smart. As much as we hate them, the 4 horsesh*ts are the only alliance that has truly gelled. She may as well try to join them while they still need numbers to succeed.

As it stands, my money says Noxema goes this week. Holly probably won't even be on the block come eviction b/c she will select Jase for GV Challenge, he will win, remove her and Drew will have to pick someone else.

Karen sees this potential. She also realizes that if/when Holly is removed from the block, she is a likely target to be nominated if she doesn't join the forces now.

They of course will welcome her (for now) because if eviction played out as it stands now, the only people voting for Cumulo Nimbus are Jase, Scott, and Michael (Drew and Holly don't vote). Voting for Holly are Adria, Diane, and Will. So it seems Karen is placing herself in a swing vote position. Since it appears that the Horsesh*ts alliance is the strongest (in terms of winning challenges) she is smart to join them and ride it out as long as she can. Maybe she'll stir up some trouble and try to break them apart.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-27-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Smart move for Karen"
I apologize for the last reply. I posted it before finding ou the results of the GV. Oops!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Smart move for Karen"
I'm thinking that Will, Karen, Diane and Nakomis will vote for Holly and Cowboy, Jase and Scott will vote for Adria. Marvin is the swing vote. Someone has to let him know that he is gone next week if he doesn't vote for Holly. He hates Holly anyway. Hopefully someone will tell him that the 4H are going after him next week.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-27-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Smart move for Karen"
That's what I was thinking also. It just makes more sense for Marvin to vote out Holly. However, he seemed to be trying really hard to fit in with the 4 whorsemen.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-28-04, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Smart move for Karen"
Karen is definately just schmoozing. They are going to try and make it look as if Marvin is the one who voted for Holly when the vote is tie - however the 4 Horses asses are now saying they are going to vote for Holly anyway.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •