The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I don't think I can watch anymore"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

mcstockholm 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-27-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I don't think I can watch anymore"
I have had enough!!!! This show is killing me.Are people really this stupid? This is worse than highschool.Marvin is as dumb as a stump,and poor drew who I had some faith in just lost all my respect. I swear if I have to listen to Jase and Holly google over it other anymore I will scream. And please don't get me started on Scott . I would just like for once for a reality show to have real people on it,not these future B movie star want to bes.How many real size woman do we see on any show, I know men need their eye candy and all but lets stop calling them reality shows.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I don't think I can watch anymo... seahorse 07-27-04 1
 RE: I don't think I can watch anymo... motormouth 07-28-04 2
 RE: I don't think I can watch anymo... formerbbfan 07-28-04 3
 RE: I don't think I can watch anymo... galcyclist 07-28-04 4
 I Just Don't Get It! volsfan 07-28-04 5
   RE: I Just Don't Get It! pmspml5 07-28-04 6
       RE: I Just Don't Get It! volsfan 07-28-04 7
 RE: I don't think I can watch anymo... brvnkrz 07-28-04 8
   RE: I don't think I can watch anymo... angelworth29 07-28-04 9
       RE: I don't think I can watch anymo... brvnkrz 07-28-04 10
           RE: I don't think I can watch anymo... ginger 07-28-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
1. "RE: I don't think I can watch anymore"
Drew definitely appears to have lost his backbone. We will see.

Marvin really has no other options unless the female alliance can get him to go with them, but obviously the men have an advantage at getting HOH based on the first 3 weeks.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-28-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
2. "RE: I don't think I can watch anymore"
I know what you mean, it is so frusterating to watch. I am going to assume Adria is going home just so I am prepared for the worst. I couldn't believe Holly's audacity to pick on Diane. It all makes me so mad!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

formerbbfan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
3. "RE: I don't think I can watch anymore"
Big Brother 5 is a disaster. It is the worst Big Brother yet. Years 1-3 were entertaining and even 4 I could watch until the last few segments. These Infantile people are pathetic. Who does CBS have chosing contestants? Must be college interns with D - averages who needed work experience to graduate.

Where were the producers, production staff and CBS execs when the choices of HG's were made. This bunch makes you want to watch paint dry or tune into "The Waltons" reruns. CBS would be better off switching over to some amateur Golf tournament than keeping this show going. This 4 horseman thing is an offense to the viewer. This show should have brought in people over 17 or at least Iq's over 45. Do your self a favor. Expect the worst and hope Producers show up for the screening of BB 6 next year.
P.S. CBS- DO something to get That Jase and Scott off the screen quick. Your advertisers are going to look for Old western flicks to hawk their products if you dont move fast.

galcyclist 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 08:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I don't think I can watch anymore"
I've been thinking the same thing...these people are just too offensive and I can't think of one I'd want to see win. I didn't know guys could work on their hair that much either.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
5. "I Just Don't Get It!"
formerbbfan...thanks for the copy/paste job!

Also, I really don't get it here. Ok, I admit that things are not going the way I want them to and I don't like Jase and Scott. However, take Jase and Scott out of the house and things will get REALLY boring. No one to shake things up!

Just because there is someone in the house that you don't like doesn't mean that is the worst BB ever!

What do you guys want? You want 13 peeps in a house that we all like and they all get along? That would be the worst train wreck ever!

I think CBS has done a good job with giving us interesting peeps. I personally don't like Scott, but as soon as he leaves, I will have no one to make fun of and there won't be anyone to hate!

If you guys really feel this strongly...THEN STOP WATCHING THE SHOW!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-28-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I Just Don't Get It!"
I agree but also feel that if all the people from one "side" get picked off it again leads to a boring show. I really hoping for a Scott/Adria or Jase/Karen or Will/Jase final 2 something like that would be awesome.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I Just Don't Get It!"
Yeah, I agree. I know I like to complain about the peeps I don't like...however, if they get voted out, the show is boring.

I.HATE.ALISON! However, you have to admit...we watched because we didn't like her. Think how pathetic last season would have been without her and Jun!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I don't think I can watch anymore"
It's funny because after last night I said to my GF that I didn't even care if I watched anymore. BUT!!!! did you see a commerical later that said, what the houseguests don't know is that if Adria gets evicted her sister Natalie(that's her name right?) would be moving into the house. Now THAT makes it much more interesting. Remember, they don't know she is a twin and they think they are dumping her and imagine how pissed the two horsesarses are going to be when she comes into the house after they have been bragging about numbers. This alone will keep me coming back again.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-28-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
9. "RE: I don't think I can watch anymore"
It's pretty funny that they never mentioned the other twin coming in the house if A gets voted off until the possibility came up. CBS wanted the other houseguests in on it no matter what. So whoever gets voted off this week, it should be a good episode. I can't wait to see Scott's face if they bring Natalie in!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
10. "RE: I don't think I can watch anymore"
I can't wait to Jase's face because he was so verbal and cocky with Diane. Telling her to count the numbers and trying to call her out to her allies. Both of their faces will be priceless and although I like A and can't stand Holly and would love to see Holly go just because it will piss off Jase, It will almost be worth it for A to go to see their faces when Natalie shows up.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I don't think I can watch anymore"
Yes, at this point the entire season's enjoyment rests (for me) on watching Scotty and Jizz get mindfecked. Except they're short the standard equipment for that. But you know what I mean...

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •