The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dana - Sex Appeal of a Buzzard's Crotch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-03, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dana - Sex Appeal of a Buzzard's Crotch"
BEST.QUOTE.EVER

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yup... somebody finally beat... IceCat 07-31-03 1
   RE: Yup... somebody finally beat... Chrissy gal 07-31-03 2
 Without a doubt! Canada Girl 07-31-03 3
   LMAO Swami 07-31-03 4
 RE: Dana - Sex Appeal of a Buzzard'... Bebo 07-31-03 5
   RE: Dana - Sex Appeal of a Buzzard'... UncleIgmar 08-02-03 7
 RE: Dana - Sex Appeal of a Buzzard'... LadyT 08-01-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yup... somebody finally beat..."
'Swing you fat bastard, swing!'

When Jack made the 'buzzard crotch' comment I laughed the loudest that I ever have while watching a reality TV show.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-31-03, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yup... somebody finally beat..."
I wish I had a camera to take a picture of my husband's face when Jack said that! I was shocked, and yet it made me laugh my head off.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-03, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Without a doubt!"
Best quote ever. My husband and I yelled laughing and had to pause the tape until we settled down.

Had to pause again a minute later as we started thinking of people we know that we could describe this way!

It will definetly enter our cheezy quote quota for the next few weeks. We're still using Jun's enunciated "Don't.Be.Hating." with british accents to make each other laugh.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "LMAO"
MY DH & I cracked up too! Jack really cut loose in the Diary Room. Dana will be so thrilled when she finally gets to hear that quote! It couldn't happen to a more deserving crotch person!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dana - Sex Appeal of a Buzzard's Crotch"
I thought I was a Jack fan before he made that comment about Dana.

Now, I know. Not even Julie Chen could ruin last night's ep for me after that comment.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

UncleIgmar 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UncleIgmar Click to send private message to UncleIgmar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dana - Sex Appeal of a Buzzard's Crotch"
As my Big Brother "View Crew" (Jayne the Dominatrix and Uncle Vinny from South Philly) were watching and Jack came up with his "Buzzard's Crotch" quote I snorted Guiness through my nose and shed a few tears while laughing hysterically and almost falling off of my ottoman. Close behind was "I arrest people with tattoos". Jack was on fire!!!!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dana - Sex Appeal of a Buzzard's Crotch"
I have to disagree. This comes in second. I think this line, which I had to go back and read from a summary of Shakes is the best line. It's from Will, and he is discussing Monica and Krista. Those two had a conversation about all the different ways to say "It's On" and Will had walked up. I copied and pasted it from Shakes summary so if its wrong, blame him

"I really thought I should walk away from the situation because arguing with the two dumbest people I ever met really doesn’t behoove my situation in any way.”

~I miss Will

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •