The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

GigiB 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GigiB Click to send private message to GigiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."

Possibly being casted for The Amazing Race

http://youtube.com/watch?v=00KbP0g8fVs

TV Guide TV. There's an interview with Mike Boogie from BB All-stars then comes the announcement of possible casting for the next TAR

www.longislandrentalsquad.com

Gigi Bowman
Bowmancomputers

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... JudyB 09-19-06 1
   RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... DoubleTrouble 09-19-06 2
 RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... maryellennaco 09-19-06 3
   RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... nailbone 09-19-06 4
       RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... mia rules18 09-19-06 5
           RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... Colonel Zoidberg 09-20-06 7
 RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... seahorse 09-19-06 6
   RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... Wacko Jacko 09-20-06 8
 RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... zipperhead 09-20-06 9
 RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... Lasann 09-21-06 10
   RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... Colonel Zoidberg 09-21-06 11
       RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... Wacko Jacko 09-21-06 12
           RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... Lasann 09-22-06 13
               RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... bdemoney 09-25-06 14
 RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-25-06 15
   RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... keanuskiss 09-26-06 16
       RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... Wacko Jacko 09-27-06 17
           RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle P... AshLanie 09-27-06 18
 HELP!!! I missed episode one of Am... GriffenGraphics 09-27-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JudyB 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JudyB Click to send private message to JudyB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
I hope so - I would love to see them on TAR.

DoubleTrouble 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoubleTrouble Click to send private message to DoubleTrouble Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
Personally I'm tired of seeing people from one Reality Show on another, but if it has to be I would much rather see Will and Mike Boogie on Race. Janelle would not last 1 day on that show. She's much better at spending 2 hours putting on make up to go sit in DR for a few minutes of camera time.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
Seriously people, these folks have each been on TWO reality shows as it is.... GIVE IT A REST,ALREADY!!! That, and more importantly, GET A LIFE not in front of a friggin camera all the time. If you want to be an actor, go to acting classes. This ain't MTV where there's a revolving door for their RR/RW hags, freaks & has-beens. Hmph!
Personally, I'm SICK of them all. We Want New Faces Dammit!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
But they're such good-looking faces!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-19-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
I'd watch just about anything with Will. He's entertaining. I'm not sure how he'd do in the race, though. Wouldn't put my money on him, but I'd love to see it! No matter who is partner is.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
I would watch Will with just about anyone...

Local: Welcome to Melbourne, Australia.

Phil: Will and Bobo the Chimp, you're team number 3!

Putting past reality-show contestants on only works some of the time. Alison, from my understanding, was a dud on AR5 (the only AR I didn't watch. She was part of the reason.) Rob and Amber, on the other hand, actually brought something to the race. Will could do the same. Janelle I'm not so sure about, though the same argument could be made for Amber. At least Amber could serve as the diplomatic face of Romber; I don't have the same faith in Janelle. Or Boogie, for that matter. Chicken George? Sure, why not.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
I'd like to see it, although I don't think they are athletic enough to win the race.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-20-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-06 AT 10:58 AM (EST)

Will and Janelle would be great. I would love to see it. People who poopoo it probably have not seen Big Brother All-Stars. I will admit having Allison on there was a bad move....but Rob and Amber worked very nicely.

The current cast....is really lacking. They need to do something....it seems too repetitive.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
BOOOOOOO!!! BOOOOOOO!!!

*throws popcorn at the computer screeen*

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
I would love this. But I do wonder what Janelle would look like if time wasn't allowed for her beauty treatments? That would make me watch.

I think Janelle is physically more able than Will. He seems quite fragile with the broken thumb (finger?) from the competitions in BB. I wonder if he would take the chance of hurting his hands again - they are his money makers after all.

I've been Nutz'd

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
>He
>seems quite fragile with the
>broken thumb (finger?) from the
>competitions in BB.

You might be surprised by what can break a bone; it's really not that difficult. Will breaking a thumb when he got it caught in that rope is not at all surprising; those ropes were thick and all knotted together. I've managed to break a finger while catching a basketball, so fluky things happen. For that matter, I still get pains thinking about when I broke my ankle this past February. I mis-stepped carrying a basket of clothes, and I twisted it. I thought it was just a twist or, at worst, a sprain when I fell (and lemme tell you, it hurt like a mother at the time) but it never healed on its own because I broke a bone. It's that easy to break a bone.

Will should be fine on the Race in that regard, just as I would be fine so long as there isn't a "carry a basket of clothes" Roadblock...

09-21-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
You gotta remember Will sucked at challenges because he wanted to lose them as part of his strategy. It would be interesting to see Will compete at 'challenges' because he has too.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
Oh I realize Will's strategy. But he seems fraile to me. He's not a James. Physically I see him as frail - was all I was saying.

I've been Nutz'd

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-25-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
Personally I'd love to see them on the Amazing Race, moreso than Will and Boogie (since Boogie is kind of an #####) but guess we'll have to wait and see if it pans out or not...

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-25-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-06 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

I would like to see Mike and Will on TAR. I think they would be a more interesting and competive pair than Will and Janelle. Based on Big Brother it is hard to tell how Will would do with the physical task, but, I think Mike would do well with both physical and mental task.

The Will and Janelle pairing wouldn't be too interesting and the "attraction" would be a distraction from the race. Janelle is good with BB comps but TAR is much more mentally and physically challenging and I don't think Will and Janelle could handle it as a team.

keanuskiss 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-26-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keanuskiss Click to send private message to keanuskiss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
Count me in for a fan of Will and Janelle. I think it would be very interesting.I think it would kick up the other racers play just a notch, just to keep them from winning.

09-27-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
My preference:
1) Will and Janelle
2) Will and Howie..this would be hilarious. Howie hitting on Will. Will constantly ripping on his team mate. It would make for great entertainment
3) Will and Boogie....I agree boogie is too much an a--hole. But there would still be some funny moments with them leading the otehr teams on.
4) Will and Jase.....they would be very entertaining. Both have great sense of humors.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Will Kirby & Possibly Janelle Pierzina of Big Brother.."
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-06 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

No.

GriffenGraphics 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GriffenGraphics Click to send private message to GriffenGraphics Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "HELP!!! I missed episode one of Amazing Race 10!"
First of all, after BB6, I would have loved to have seen Janelle and Kaysar as a team.

HELP! I missed episode one (the premiere) of Amazing Race 10. If anyone can help me obtain it, I would be extremly indebted. I can't find anyone here in Memphis, TN who recorded it. So far, I'm taping each episode and waiting until I can watch the first one. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks! GriffenGraphics@aol.com

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •